Michelle Obama makes kids eat "Healthy" as her own children eat Real food

gee leftard; what was so unheealthy in that packed lunch?

the bologna sandwhich?
the apple?

or is the 3 or 4 cookies killing kids?

ur a joke

"feed them the cheap shit making them sick on an epidemic scale!"

:lol::lol:

sad

Really? Kids were getting sick because of lunch?

Had thing to do with after school pizza, dinner at McDonalds, Cheetos while watching tv and rarely engaging in physical activity?

Its the lunch that makes them fat?

it certainly contributes

science doesn't have a bias

sloppy joes aint good for ya, just to let ya in on a little conspiratorial secret

shhh!

so we are a society that sees nothing wrong with smoking pot.....but finds fault in what we eat when we have the munchies.

when you're making food for hundreds of kids, you don't exactly get to tailor the menu to each individual child.

eating healthy food doesn't hurt anyone, fat or skinny, but it just might help a kid out.

yawn
that's it again loser; you're making the point fot the other side

all you need is a few healthy items for the ones that arent getting it
you dont need the governemnt to FORCE a whole menu change on to whole school systems

the govt is the public school system

they run it

who did you think ran it? private industry?

:lol:

wow

the LOCAL government dork
not the federal gov

you dont see a difference

cua you're a blind moron

it used to be all kids had''

guess what the world survived

just a little secret for you dimwit

no, first of all ---parents have traditionally packed a lunch for their damn kids

second of all, heart disease

helloooo000o0o

they packed an unhealty luch for their kids nutjob?

helllooooooooooooo

thanks for making my point.

if sloppy joe wer the norm for public school lunches and everyone was eating it, and you're all just fine...and that's your argument?

youre not all fine

heart disease is the #1 killer

wanna try again?

Really? Kids were getting sick because of lunch?

Had thing to do with after school pizza, dinner at McDonalds, Cheetos while watching tv and rarely engaging in physical activity?

Its the lunch that makes them fat?

it certainly contributes

sloppy joes aint good for ya, just to let ya in on a little conspiratorial secret

shhh!

so we are a society that sees nothing wrong with smoking pot.....but finds fault in what we eat when we have the munchies.

yea, cuz recreational personal habits have everything to do with feeding kids heart killers for public school lunch

why hadn't I thought of that

when you're making food for hundreds of kids, you don't exactly get to tailor the menu to each individual child.

eating healthy food doesn't hurt anyone, fat or skinny, but it just might help a kid out.

yawn

you dont need the governemnt to FORCE a whole menu change on to whole school systems

they run it

wow

god forbid; cant have that can we leftard?

actually....its not a mandate

you can make your kids a fucking lunch

gee who woulda thought

exactly why an opt out is justified loser

and again; if there isnt an opt out how can you say it isnt a mandate?

not the shapest knife in the drawer are you?

are you saying that bringing a lunch is illegal?

hadn't seen that! (cuz its not true, dummy)

i'm saying the mandate is on the school system
and you're a loser scraping for relevance

yawn

they run it

wow

god forbid; cant have that can we leftard?

we do have private schools

retard

having trouble with your inept thought process

how does the public school menu prevent any caring parent from sending their kid to school with the bagged lunch of that parents' own fucking choice?

:cuckoo:

when did i say it was forbidden to bring a school lunch from home?

the issue is the MANDATE on the schools to have a certain kind of menu; and the effect it is having on local budgets

you're a loser with no argument; desperate to distort things

it certainly contributes

shhh!

yea, cuz recreational personal habits have everything to do with feeding kids heart killers for public school lunch

why hadn't I thought of that

lol.

Calm down.

how does the public school menu prevent any caring parent from sending their kid to school with the bagged lunch of that parents' own fucking choice?

they dont; that's YOUR straw man

you're falling apart idiot
and it's FUNNY!

if parents were doing their job correctly we wouldn't have an obesity problem in our youth, would we?

why do the damn democraps want government to take the place of parents....?

huh?

you know100% of any caring parent has complete control over sendng their kid to school with a lunch or not right?

that's what YOU think...

At his public school, Little Village Academy on Chicago's West Side, students are not allowed to pack lunches from home. Unless they have a medical excuse, they must eat the food served in the cafeteria.

Principal Elsa Carmona said her intention is to protect students from their own unhealthful food choices.

"Nutrition wise, it is better for the children to eat at the school," Carmona said. "It's about the nutrition and the excellent quality food that they are able to serve (in the lunchroom). It's milk versus a Coke. But with allergies and any medical issue, of course, we would make an exception."

Carmona said she created the policy six years ago after watching students bring "bottles of soda and flaming hot chips" on field trips for their lunch. Although she would not name any other schools that employ such practices, she said it was fairly common.

A Chicago Public Schools spokeswoman said she could not say how many schools prohibit packed lunches and that decision is left to the judgment of the principals.

Chicago school bans some lunches brought from home - Chicago Tribune

the issue is the MANDATE on the schools to have a certain kind of menu; and the effect it is having on local budgets

so youre back to "feed them the cheap shit cuz its cheap" argument.

nice. you should DEF DEF be in charge of a mass of children in the public school system

tsk tsk leftard; why the cussing?
you're trying to dismiss me with cuckoo emotes but you're the one getting angrier by the minute

try decaf leftard; or maybe the government should FORCE you to?

lol

nice. you should DEF DEF be in charge of a mass of children in the public school system

no leftard; i'm back with the it's a mandate thingy

loser

why do the damn democraps want government to take the place of parents....?

huh?

you know100% of any caring parent has complete control over sendng their kid to school with a lunch or not right?

that's what YOU think...

At his public school, Little Village Academy on Chicago's West Side, students are not allowed to pack lunches from home. Unless they have a medical excuse, they must eat the food served in the cafeteria.

Principal Elsa Carmona said her intention is to protect students from their own unhealthful food choices.

"Nutrition wise, it is better for the children to eat at the school," Carmona said. "It's about the nutrition and the excellent quality food that they are able to serve (in the lunchroom). It's milk versus a Coke. But with allergies and any medical issue, of course, we would make an exception."

Carmona said she created the policy six years ago after watching students bring "bottles of soda and flaming hot chips" on field trips for their lunch. Although she would not name any other schools that employ such practices, she said it was fairly common.

A Chicago Public Schools spokeswoman said she could not say how many schools prohibit packed lunches and that decision is left to the judgment of the principals.

i'm 100% behind this decision.

you already noted kids can bring a lunch from home; so why the MANDATE on the whole system leftard?

The 1st lady being concerned over what children are fed in public schools is a good thing.

Do we have a say what her children are fed by chefs - at taxpayer's expense - in private school? Of course not. So STFU.

The majority of private nonprofit schools in the country do not participate in the National School Lunch Program, according to the USDA.

Take your crocodile tears somewhere else.

huh?

that's what YOU think...

i'm 100% behind this decision.

of course you are lemming

but tell the other idiot here it isnt necessarily so that you can always bring a lunch from home

Forum List

Back