Michelle Obama makes kids eat "Healthy" as her own children eat Real food

when did i say it was forbidden to bring a school lunch from home?

the issue is the MANDATE on the schools to have a certain kind of menu; and the effect it is having on local budgets

you're a loser with no argument; desperate to distort things

so youre back to "feed them the cheap shit cuz its cheap" argument.

nice. you should DEF DEF be in charge of a mass of children in the public school system

you already noted kids can bring a lunch from home; so why the MANDATE on the whole system leftard?

wow really?

gee, maybe because tax $$ shouldn't go towards food that leads to obesity and heart diseases? but if the parents want send their kids with those foods, go for it

why do the damn democraps want government to take the place of parents....?

huh?

you know100% of any caring parent has complete control over sendng their kid to school with a lunch or not right?

that's what YOU think...

At his public school, Little Village Academy on Chicago's West Side, students are not allowed to pack lunches from home. Unless they have a medical excuse, they must eat the food served in the cafeteria.

Principal Elsa Carmona said her intention is to protect students from their own unhealthful food choices.

"Nutrition wise, it is better for the children to eat at the school," Carmona said. "It's about the nutrition and the excellent quality food that they are able to serve (in the lunchroom). It's milk versus a Coke. But with allergies and any medical issue, of course, we would make an exception."

Carmona said she created the policy six years ago after watching students bring "bottles of soda and flaming hot chips" on field trips for their lunch. Although she would not name any other schools that employ such practices, she said it was fairly common.

A Chicago Public Schools spokeswoman said she could not say how many schools prohibit packed lunches and that decision is left to the judgment of the principals.

Chicago school bans some lunches brought from home - Chicago Tribune

110% against this school's policy

and if I were in their district, theyd know about it too.

Who is saying it doesn't matter?

What we're doing is pointing up the hypocrisy. The usual, "Equality for thee but not for me" bullshit that dimocrap scum always pull.

Kinda like.....

images

her kids aren't fat dumbdumb

apparently, they as Parents held up the end of the bargain

unfortunately for the rest of the country, fat asses are perpetuating their fat assness onto their poor chldren

god forbid ppl care, another conservative axe to grind roar roAr ROARRRR

Stupid fucking bitch.

My grand kids aren't fat either. But they have to eat the same shit mandated by the sasquatch that the fat kids do.

See....... I try to have a conversation with an ignorant douche of a dimocrap scumbag and you just can't do it.

dimocraps are just stupid motherfuckers. ALL of them

No they don't. Your kids could send your grand kids to school with food from home.

My kid's school serves many fattening menu items....his fav is chicken patty with mashed taters and white bread roll..then there is an ice cream vending machine in the cafeteria...

My kid's school serves many fattening menu items....his fav is chicken patty with mashed taters and white bread roll..then there is an ice cream vending machine in the cafeteria...

Yummy. Nothing that running and playing on the monkey bars wouldn't burn off. :lol:

nice. you should DEF DEF be in charge of a mass of children in the public school system

you already noted kids can bring a lunch from home; so why the MANDATE on the whole system leftard?

wow really?

gee, maybe because tax $$ shouldn't go towards food that leads to obesity and heart diseases? but if the parents want send their kids with those foods, go for it

it isnt the federal government's tax dollars paying for the healthier menu leftard

ur a joke

wow really?

what else would you ban adolph?

just so i'm clear here - are people really complaining about a push to serve kids high quality healthy foods to curb the childhood obesity problem?

is that really something that we all can't agree is a problem and something that we should work on?

Nah, it's just the same old freaks who love to get to call the First Lady funny names. They don't really give shit about fat kids, skinny kids, or kids who play with......

Bring back dodge ball.

i'm 100% behind this decision.

of course you are lemming

but tell the other idiot here it isnt necessarily so that you can always bring a lunch from home

so lets say you can't bring a lunch from home and instead have to eat the school lunch.

shouldn't that lunch be nutritious?

it should be as nutritious as it can be and still be cost-effective

oh wait; that's what it already was without left-wingers stepping in

wow really?

what else would you ban adolph?

nobody is banning you from making your kids fat fucks

theyre simply mandating that your tax $$'s don't go directly towards making public school kids in general, fat fucks.

completely reasonable.

the less fat fcks we have, the lower insurance premiums can be and I don't have to continue to suffer for those fat fucks fat fucking bad choices, with my tax money to boot

how retardedly obvious this decision is. wow

of course you are lemming

but tell the other idiot here it isnt necessarily so that you can always bring a lunch from home

so lets say you can't bring a lunch from home and instead have to eat the school lunch.

no....it wasn't cost effective

our nations kids are fucking insanely obese

guess you missed the whole point, no wonder you're on the wrong side of the issue

just so i'm clear here - are people really complaining about a push to serve kids high quality healthy foods to curb the childhood obesity problem?

is that really something that we all can't agree is a problem and something that we should work on?

Nah, it's just the same old freaks who love to get to call the First Lady funny names. They don't really give shit about fat kids, skinny kids, or kids who play with......

Bring back dodge ball.

this is about power of the federal government in everyday decisions of people. it is you left-wing nutjobs that dont care about fat kids, skinny kids....etc

by the way it was left-wing nutjobs that banned dodge ball too

no....it wasn't cost effective

our nations kids are fucking insanely obese

guess you missed the whole point, no wonder you're on the wrong side of the issue

they arent "insanely obese" because of the school lunch unhinged idiot leftard

try again

Forum List

Back