Michelle Obama makes kids eat "Healthy" as her own children eat Real food

gee leftard; where are we getting all the football, basketball and baseball players from if obesity is the crises you're making it out to be?

actually....the complaint was that the woman who initiated the mandate does not force her children to eat that food in school.

And she could...by sending them with bag lunch.

does she?

I mean.....

they aren't fat.

plus they aren't being fed on a local public school budget

in private school, obviously the market decides

you are all over the place on this topic. Never mind.

no, im consistent

while you all flail over your small little petty selves to find fault in wanting healthier PUBLIC school menus

gestapo! gestapo!

why dont you left-wing losers do something about the rivers of blood flowing in your streets in the annual carnage of murder; than mess around with school lunches; if you really want to save people from themselves?

and you know she doesn't... how?

Because if she did, there would be a link proving it on this thread by now.

yea bro...of course theres a link somewhere on wther or not her kids pack a lunch lol

actually, as it pertains to the first family?

Pretty much anything is public.

You don't think it would be news if the kids carried a bag lunch?

Better yet....you don't think Michelle would let everyone know that her kids COULD have Pizza....but instead she packs them vegetables?

C'mon. Debate honestly.

does she?

I mean.....

they aren't fat.

no, im consistent

while you all flail over your small little petty selves to find fault in wanting healthier PUBLIC school menus

gestapo! gestapo!

no leftard; we all want healthier choices
you are a crybaby bitch cuz you cant make a case for the UNFUNDED MANDATE; whic is what the program is

they this; they that

you make a lot of blanket statements
thats the trouble with you self-impressed loons on the Left; too smug and arrogant to see your own ignorance
if parents were doing their job correctly we wouldn't have an obesity problem in our youth, would we?

why do the damn democraps want government to take the place of parents....?

It was the military after WWII who asked for the school lunch program because so many recruits were malnourished.

Ironic is that now we have a obesity problem.

gee leftard; where are we getting all the football, basketball and baseball players from if obesity is the crises you're making it out to be?

gee dimwit

cuz 100% of kids aren't obese and nobody said they were?

wow

does she?

I mean.....

they aren't fat.

no, im consistent

gestapo! gestapo!

you want them to be FORCED to accept the federal mandate; no matter the cost

you are what you eat; dick

Who is saying it doesn't matter?

What we're doing is pointing up the hypocrisy. The usual, "Equality for thee but not for me" bullshit that dimocrap scum always pull.

Kinda like.....

images

her kids aren't fat dumbdumb

apparently, they as Parents held up the end of the bargain

unfortunately for the rest of the country, fat asses are perpetuating their fat assness onto their poor chldren

god forbid ppl care, another conservative axe to grind roar roAr ROARRRR

Stupid fucking bitch.

My grand kids aren't fat either. But they have to eat the same shit mandated by the sasquatch that the fat kids do.

See....... I try to have a conversation with an ignorant douche of a dimocrap scumbag and you just can't do it.

dimocraps are just stupid motherfuckers. ALL of them

LOL. Sasquatch. Hahahaha

Because if she did, there would be a link proving it on this thread by now.

yea bro...of course theres a link somewhere on wther or not her kids pack a lunch lol

actually, as it pertains to the first family?

Pretty much anything is public.

You don't think it would be news if the kids carried a bag lunch?

Better yet....you don't think Michelle would let everyone know that her kids COULD have Pizza....but instead she packs them vegetables?

C'mon. Debate honestly.

no on second thought

im sure one of your petty cohorts would have had it all over the web by now

of course you are lemming

but tell the other idiot here it isnt necessarily so that you can always bring a lunch from home

so lets say you can't bring a lunch from home and instead have to eat the school lunch.

shouldn't that lunch be nutritious?

it should be as nutritious as it can be and still be cost-effective

oh wait; that's what it already was without left-wingers stepping in

Like that liberal administration that made ketchup a vegetable.

does she?

I mean.....

they aren't fat.

no, im consistent

gestapo! gestapo!

lol.

You have lost it.

FYI...never said anything about gestapo...or anything even close.

I applauded her effort....suggested she lead by example....and mentioned the obesity issue is much deeper than lunch.

So et off your high horse and start acting like an adult.

no, im consistent

gestapo! gestapo!

you want them to be FORCED to accept the federal mandate; no matter the cost

you are what you eat; dick

yea, I want public schools to be accountable for the quality of the food they give the kids on my dime

110%

no, im consistent

gestapo! gestapo!

lol.

You have lost it.

FYI...never said anything about gestapo...or anything even close.

I applauded her effort....suggested she lead by example....and mentioned the obesity issue is much deeper than lunch.

So et off your high horse and start acting like an adult.

youre an annoying idiot

yea, youre applauding her while talking about "sloppy joes were fine in my day!" (they weren't, "your day" people's heart disease is STAGGERING)

someone needs to grow up and stop talking out of both sides of his fake face

phony

gee dimwit

cuz 100% of kids aren't obese and nobody said they were?

wow

you said our children are "insanely obese"

and it is a "crisis"

ur a joke leftard

THEY ARE, and it IS

that equates to 100%, and zero athletes in your little brain?

aha, wow

What a hypocrite.....must be nice to e part of the privileged political class:eusa_whistle:

the prestigious Sidwell Friends School in Washington, D.C., where the Obamas send their children to school, serves school lunches designed by chefs. This week, for example, they might enjoy meatball subs, BBQ wings and ice cream, in addition to chicken curry, deviled egg salad and the “Chef’s Choice.” Other options on the exclusive menu include:

Crusted tilapia
Herb roasted chicken
Pesto cream & garden-fresh marinara sauce
Roasted edamame & Shitake mushrooms
BBQ sliders
Pesto pasta
All-natural rosemary chicken
All-natural beef nachos
Baked three-cheese lasagna
Pepperoni flatbread pizza

sub.jpg

While Public School Kids Eat ?Healthy Lunches,? Washington Elites Served Meatball Subs, Ice Cream…[141806]/0/

If republicans are that concerned, why are they not out there fighting to expand cafeteria funding for schools so that all schools can afford more healthy choices and have more workers to prepare them? Not every school system has the room in their budget for roasted chicken. It doesn't make Mrs. Obama wrong--it just makes it somewhat difficult to achieve in places where people are tightwads who would rather see kids eat poorly than see their property tax go up a dollar.

Forum List

Back