Michelle Obama makes kids eat "Healthy" as her own children eat Real food

yea, I want public schools to be accountable for the quality of the food they give the kids on my dime

110%

If it was left to people of your ilk, our children would be eating cock.

no, my daughter has a perfectly reasonable diet fully within my control

but thanks for sharing more of your oddball warped fantasy thinking

so lets say you can't bring a lunch from home and instead have to eat the school lunch.

shouldn't that lunch be nutritious?

it should be as nutritious as it can be and still be cost-effective

oh wait; that's what it already was without left-wingers stepping in

Like that liberal administration that made ketchup a vegetable.

is ketchup still a vegetable leftard?
your messiah didnt address that?

If republicans are that concerned, why are they not out there fighting to expand cafeteria funding for schools so that all schools can afford more healthy choices and have more workers to prepare them?

Where are you reading they're not?

yea, I want public schools to be accountable for the quality of the food they give the kids on my dime

110%

good one stupid

you have control but your left-wing beliefs think you need to force others to act as you do; whether they want to or not

becaue they cant help themselves; and they NEED people like you who "care"

ur a joke

If we leave the school lunch program up to the Obama's - our children will all be eating fried chicken and watermelon.

Racist?

No.

Fact !!

So many old assed wingnuts stuck in their small minded little ways always - always fail to understand nuance.

Michelle wants obesity to be curbed.

So freak if you see her eat a cheeseburger! (yea, makes sense I mean of course shes looking to mandate that 100% of people eat PERFECT food 100% of the time! (except she isn't)).

Pea brains. That's all, you're just pea brains.

I'd like to curb alcoholism, too, in this Country. Ironically, I have a few drinks now and then. DERP DERP HOW DOES DAT WORK YOU MORAAAAN!

LOL unreal

no, im consistent

while you all flail over your small little petty selves to find fault in wanting healthier PUBLIC school menus

gestapo! gestapo!

you want them to be FORCED to accept the federal mandate; no matter the cost

you are what you eat; dick

110%

it isnt your dime you mindless moron; that is exactly the point here

thanx for allowing everybody here to see you're ignorant and uninformed; but insist on serial-posting your partisan agenda; just because you feel you have to

good one stupid

you have control but your left-wing beliefs think you need to force others to act as you do; whether they want to or not

ur a joke

No, I don't care how others feed themselves.

This is a thread regarding how TAXPAYERS feed them. Ding bat.

So many old assed wingnuts stuck in their small minded little ways always - always fail to understand nuance.

So freak if you see her eat a cheeseburger! (yea, makes sense I mean of course shes looking to mandate that 100% of people eat PERFECT food 100% of the time! (except she isn't)).

I'd like to curb alcoholism, too, in this Country. Ironically, I have a few drinks now and then. DERP DERP HOW DOES DAT WORK YOU MORAAAAN!

LOL unreal

ur the loser that doesnt understand nuance

you already admitted many bring a lunch to school
you already admitted not every kid is obese
you already admitted YOU make healthier decisions for your child
but you want to force a whole UNFUNDED MANDATE ON OTHERS

you're a laughable loser; wallowing in ignorance

you want them to be FORCED to accept the federal mandate; no matter the cost

you are what you eat; dick

110%

it isnt your dime you mindless moron; that is exactly the point here

thanx for allowing everybody here to see you're ignorant and uninformed; but insist on serial-posting your partisan agenda; just because you feel you have to

Of course its my dime - Im a public school taxpayer; therefore, I'd like those dollars to not contribute to a problem already costing me money through insurance premiums --> obesity.

LOL unreal

youre drooling

good one stupid

ur a joke

No, I don't care how others feed themselves.

This is a thread regarding how TAXPAYERS feed them. Ding bat.

the cost of the more nutritional items isnt being borne by the governemnt you dolt

that is exactly the point here

gosh ur dumb

LOL unreal

youre drooling

i'ts nutritional; drink it

LOL unreal

thousands die from alcohol abuse

according to your logic we need an national unfunded mandate to force you to make better choices

gosh us stupid

Forum List

Back