Michelle Obama makes kids eat "Healthy" as her own children eat Real food

No, I don't care how others feed themselves.

This is a thread regarding how TAXPAYERS feed them. Ding bat.

let's do the same to all TAXPAYER foods...

since you democraps have so much CONCERN that people eat well and don't become obese i suggest you also restrict food stamps to strictly healthy slimming foods....

but we won't ever see that will we.....? ...ur more worried about getting votes.....you know your EBT voters would rebel....

HYPOCRITS from flotus on down...:eusa_hand:

huh?

im 100% and alwayshave been for a mandate for healthier foods when bought with food stamps

well then stop attacking republicans for their valid views and start attacking democraps for being such HYPOCRITS....:mad:

If republicans are that concerned, why are they not out there fighting to expand cafeteria funding for schools so that all schools can afford more healthy choices and have more workers to prepare them?

Where are you reading they're not?

GOP Push To Cut School Lunch Funding Echoes Years Of Conservative Media Attacks | Blog | Media Matters for America

School lunches missing the mark for nutrition standards | 89.3 KPCC

Michelle bites back on school lunches | TheHill

nah im just a grown assed man and its rare to see a guy post a picture, say its him and his family.....

and be lying about it

im not a toddler like that

No sense of humor.
No common sense.
No education.
No life.
No money.

Jesus, man... go jump off a building.

plenty of money
degreed
own my own home and other assets
very happy

just don't catfish on the internets for fun

sorry bro, its just not that appealing to me

let's do the same to all TAXPAYER foods...

since you democraps have so much CONCERN that people eat well and don't become obese i suggest you also restrict food stamps to strictly healthy slimming foods....

but we won't ever see that will we.....? ...ur more worried about getting votes.....you know your EBT voters would rebel....

HYPOCRITS from flotus on down...:eusa_hand:

huh?

im 100% and alwayshave been for a mandate for healthier foods when bought with food stamps

well then stop attacking republicans for their valid views and start attacking democraps for being such HYPOCRITS....:mad:

wanting public schools to serve heart disease causing slop in the cafeteria is not a valid view

i suggest you also restrict food stamps to strictly healthy slimming foods....

That would mean no more movie rentals, cigarettes, beer and KFC.

You OK with that GT-asswipe? CONTROL the use of Food Stamps and CAP the period in which one is eligible, i.e. 6 months to find a job?

never wasn't

im also a proponent of labor for welfare

good one!!
but hey be careful! if you keep this up you'll be one of us

you're not who you think you are then.
but for not carry one thinking your better than people with your holier than thou attitude'

whatever gets you through the night bro!

huh?

wanting public schools to serve heart disease causing slop in the cafeteria is not a valid view

oh; back to being an idiot i see

what else would you ban?

That would mean no more movie rentals, cigarettes, beer and KFC.

You OK with that GT-asswipe? CONTROL the use of Food Stamps and CAP the period in which one is eligible, i.e. 6 months to find a job?

never wasn't

good one!!

but for not carry one thinking your better than people with your holier than thou attitude'

no, im not who YOU think I am

you've talked to me once

ever

and decided ALL my political views in your tiny little brain?

troubling.

never wasn't

good one!!

you've talked to me once

ever

troubling.

sorry; but your own posts reveal your tortured soul; this isnt rocket science genius

pretty funny;
people who cant comprehend what an unfunded mandate is are accusing others of having a "tiny brain"?

lol

just so i'm clear here - are people really complaining about a push to serve kids high quality healthy foods to curb the childhood obesity problem?

is that really something that we all can't agree is a problem and something that we should work on?

Nah, it's just the same old freaks who love to get to call the First Lady funny names. They don't really give shit about fat kids, skinny kids, or kids who play with......

Bring back dodge ball.

this is about power of the federal government in everyday decisions of people. it is you left-wing nutjobs that dont care about fat kids, skinny kids....etc

by the way it was left-wing nutjobs that banned dodge ball too

Nah, mostly the schools are run by locals. The NSLP is not mandatory.

Here's what's funny...these loons have justified ridiculous entitlement program increases...citing that the children of America are going to school HUNGRY, and the only food they eat they often receive at school.

So what do they do after they increase the number of people on welfare?

Why, reduce the calories that are offered at school, and make it as unappetizing as possible, of course, at a higher cost!

Brilliant!

So if all our kids are hungry, how is it that they're obese?

lol.....great point....

republicans have caved to demands that the state feeds poor schoolchildren.....not only lunches but breakfasts as well...

the damn libs can't use their meme of 'starving children' anymore....so they pivot to obesity and healthy foods....it is just part of the continuing attack on the opposition...after this it will be something else...

the point GT stupidly ignores is their real goal is bigger and more controlling government...once in total power they won't give a rats ass about 'the children'....

just so i'm clear here - are people really complaining about a push to serve kids high quality healthy foods to curb the childhood obesity problem?

is that really something that we all can't agree is a problem and something that we should work on?

Nah, it's just the same old freaks who love to get to call the First Lady funny names. They don't really give shit about fat kids, skinny kids, or kids who play with......

Bring back dodge ball.

actually....the complaint was that the woman who initiated the mandate does not force her children to eat that food in school.

And she could...by sending them with bag lunch.

Who passed the law? The First Lady? Or did she do it with an Executive Order?

when you're cornered with logic on the the obesity part; you cry moral outrage and say you tax dollars shouldnt go to paying for cheap food
when it is pointed out to you that the very subject here is that the cost of the new menu isnt being taken up by the federal government ignore that

you're a simpleton GT

good one!!

you've talked to me once

ever

troubling.

sorry; but your own posts reveal your tortured soul; this isnt rocket science genius

no ironically it your warped partisan brain that is only capable of seeing things in "us vs. them" terms.

Bring back dodge ball.

this is about power of the federal government in everyday decisions of people. it is you left-wing nutjobs that dont care about fat kids, skinny kids....etc

by the way it was left-wing nutjobs that banned dodge ball too

Nah, mostly the schools are run by locals. The NSLP is not mandatory.

YOU ARE SAYING that schools should go broke trying to adhere to the new menu or not participate in the school lunch program at all?

nice one idiot

justify that

Here's what's funny...these loons have justified ridiculous entitlement program increases...citing that the children of America are going to school HUNGRY, and the only food they eat they often receive at school.

So what do they do after they increase the number of people on welfare?

Why, reduce the calories that are offered at school, and make it as unappetizing as possible, of course, at a higher cost!

Brilliant!

So if all our kids are hungry, how is it that they're obese?

lol.....great point....

republicans have caved to demands that the state feeds poor schoolchildren.....not only lunches but breakfasts as well...

the damn libs can't use their meme of 'starving children' anymore....so they pivot to obesity and healthy foods....it is just part of the continuing attack on the opposition...after this it will be something else...

the point GT stupidly ignores is their real goal is bigger and more controlling government...once in total power they won't give a rats ass about 'the children'....

Sorry, I don't make assumptions like that to determine if one particular issue is right or wrong.

you've talked to me once

ever

troubling.

no ironically it your warped partisan brain that is only capable of seeing things in "us vs. them" terms.

project much idiot?
you're the one whining that people holding different view here hold them just because they either just dont like michelle obama; or they just want kids to eat "cheap food"

idiots and hypocrites

Forum List

Back