Michelle Obama makes kids eat "Healthy" as her own children eat Real food

Here's what's funny...these loons have justified ridiculous entitlement program increases...citing that the children of America are going to school HUNGRY, and the only food they eat they often receive at school.

So what do they do after they increase the number of people on welfare?

Why, reduce the calories that are offered at school, and make it as unappetizing as possible, of course, at a higher cost!

Brilliant!

So if all our kids are hungry, how is it that they're obese?

lol.....great point....

republicans have caved to demands that the state feeds poor schoolchildren.....not only lunches but breakfasts as well...

the damn libs can't use their meme of 'starving children' anymore....so they pivot to obesity and healthy foods....it is just part of the continuing attack on the opposition...after this it will be something else...

the point GT stupidly ignores is their real goal is bigger and more controlling government...once in total power they won't give a rats ass about 'the children'....

Yes kids have always had lunches they loved like blank and blankety blank. Kids just started not liking school lunch in 2009. The answer is to give them more calories of stuff kids want because they are responsible enough to make their own choices.

Of course in order to be a silly as possible Kosher asks:

Kosher thinks ALL kids are hungry...yes, seriously

Here's what's funny...these loons have justified ridiculous entitlement program increases...citing that the children of America are going to school HUNGRY, and the only food they eat they often receive at school.

Why, reduce the calories that are offered at school, and make it as unappetizing as possible, of course, at a higher cost!

Brilliant!

lol.....great point....

republicans have caved to demands that the state feeds poor schoolchildren.....not only lunches but breakfasts as well...

the damn libs can't use their meme of 'starving children' anymore....so they pivot to obesity and healthy foods....it is just part of the continuing attack on the opposition...after this it will be something else...

the point GT stupidly ignores is their real goal is bigger and more controlling government...once in total power they won't give a rats ass about 'the children'....

Sorry, I don't make assumptions like that to determine if one particular issue is right or wrong.

um; yea you have; and now you're denying it

joke

this is about power of the federal government in everyday decisions of people. it is you left-wing nutjobs that dont care about fat kids, skinny kids....etc

by the way it was left-wing nutjobs that banned dodge ball too

Nah, mostly the schools are run by locals. The NSLP is not mandatory.

YOU ARE SAYING that schools should go broke trying to adhere to the new menu or not participate in the school lunch program at all?

nice one idiot

justify that

why would adhering to the new menu necessarily cause a school to go broke?

this is about power of the federal government in everyday decisions of people. it is you left-wing nutjobs that dont care about fat kids, skinny kids....etc

by the way it was left-wing nutjobs that banned dodge ball too

YOU ARE SAYING that schools should go broke trying to adhere to the new menu or not participate in the school lunch program at all?

nice one idiot

justify that

do you not know who pays for school lunches?

is that your real issue here?

you're a floundering idiot

the parents who can afford it, pay for the kid to buy lunch

daily
the parents who cant afford it?
my school taxes pay for it.

my school taxes should not go toward our swath of fat fuckery

sorry you're the idiot.

I see nobody has answered how kids can be both starving AND obese....

Again..how are we helping the starving children of the US by offering fewer calories at school?

Brilliant!

lol.....great point....

Yes kids have always had lunches they loved like blank and blankety blank. Kids just started not liking school lunch in 2009. The answer is to give them more calories of stuff kids want because they are responsible enough to make their own choices.

Of course in order to be a silly as possible Kosher asks:

Kosher thinks ALL kids are hungry...yes, seriously

no idiot; YOU GUYS DO
the name of the program is "Healthy, Hunger-free Kids Act" school meal implementation"

clearly the Left thinks they are already going hungry

nice one idiot

justify that

daily

sorry you're the idiot.

you're school taxes go for one school you moron. the program is national

why do you care what other kids do; if they are fat or not?

ur an angry idiot

MichelleLunch.png

why dont you left-wing losers do something about the rivers of blood flowing in your streets in the annual carnage of murder; than mess around with school lunches; if you really want to save people from themselves?

Hahahaha

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRJKOtM-onM]The Doors - Peace Frog (with lyrics) - YouTube[/ame]

nice one idiot

justify that

why would adhering to the new menu necessarily cause a school to go broke?

because many cities and localities are already under strained budgets?

wow!

The left has expanded the school lunch programs SPECIFICALLY so they can starve children.

It was never about feeding them. It's about reducing the population, and only allowing access to the food necessary to maintain a smaller population. In this way, they reduce the population.

nice one idiot

justify that

daily

sorry you're the idiot.

ur an angry idiot

because it costs me in health insurance and it costs our country in safety

that, and I care about human life somewhat

any other stupid fucking questions?

it's none of your business whether your child's schoolmates are fat or not left-wing moron GT

why dont you just man up and admit you're a lemming who doesnt understand the issue?

daily

sorry you're the idiot.

ur an angry idiot

yes loon; what is an unfunded mandate?

it's none of your business whether your child's schoolmates are fat or not left-wing moron GT

why dont you just man up and admit you're a lemming who doesnt understand the issue?

mirror mirror dude

I understand it perfectly fine, you're just a daft 'ole moron.

lol.....great point....

I support better nutrition in schools and I support free meals and I support those systems that have started sending weekend meals home with kids. I support them to such a degree that I would be willing to cut bloated administrative and teacher payrolls to help fund these things. It is not a left-right/liberal-conservative thing to me in the end. Just so we get there, I am open to funding it however it takes to do it. Raise taxes or reduce pay. Either way is fine with me.

ur an angry idiot

yes loon; what is an unfunded mandate?

Not this.

It's funded by the same funds that fund school lunches now.

Any other stupid fucking questions?

Forum List

Back