🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Michelle Obama: The Founding Fathers Were Not Born In America!

All I have to say is Michelle Obama (who had her law license suspended) is naturally stupid. Of the 56 signers of the Declaration of Independence, only 8 were born in Great Britain.

Michelle Obama: Immigrants Just Like Founding Fathers, Not 'Born American'

I'm no fan of michelle, but you are a racist bastard, and because of that, you chose to misrepresent what she said (as did Briebart). The founders were Brits who chose to become Americans ... regardless of where they were born.

All I have to say is Michelle Obama (who had her law license suspended) is naturally stupid. Of the 56 signers of the Declaration of Independence, only 8 were born in Great Britain.

They weren't born American because the nation of the United States of AMERICA did not exist when they were born.

I think the obvious is lost on them. I called McGarret a racist over this factual misstatement, and he is a racist, but I'm beginning to think he was just to stupid to grasp the obvious. LOL

They weren't born American because the nation of the United States of AMERICA did not exist when they were born.

so Indians are not native Americans then

So, Indians, who had every right and everything taken from them, were founding fathers?

How does that work?

errrr... there was no America. there were colonies.

some were/some weren't.

thomas paine was born in the UK as were others.

none were natural born citizens of the united states because there were no united states of america.

^^^ The heartbreak of historical illiteracy on parade ^^^

When did the practice of referring to the New World as the Americas begin?

How did the Founders begin the Declaration of Independence?

It's permissible to use a search engine as it's unlikely you can answer these off the top of your wee widdle head.

The British Americans began distinguishing themselves from their British counterparts long before the Revolutionary War began. They were divesting themselves of British thought and behavior in the 17th century.
What do we mean by the Revolution? The war? That was no part of the Revolution; it was only a cause and effect of it. The Revolution was in the minds of the people, and this was effected, from 1760 to 1775, in the course of fifteen years before a drop of blood was shed at Lexington. The records of thirteen legislatures, the pamphlets, newspapers in all the colonies, ought to be consulted during that period to ascertain the steps by which the public opinion was enlightened and informed concerning the authority of Parliament over the colonies.

~ John Adams

They were not suddenly Americans in 1775. They were not subject to the erosion of liberties after the Glorious Revolution that the British were. Enlightenment rationalism and separatist Puritanism were American movements in greater measure than they were European movements.

The Americans were a happy and prosperous people, and wanted to stay that way, resisting the intrusions of the Crown that began in the 1760s. They were resisting, essentially, a foreign invader.

They were seating their own legislatures, establishing their own republics, drafting their own constitutions. Some of them thought that the states might coexist with Britain as commonwealths, with allegiances to the king, but in 1776, even that was not to be.

They did not identify as Britons. They were Americans.

some were/some weren't.

none were natural born citizens of the united states because there were no united states of america.

Take a look, stupid.

If there was no America (and there wasn't), then they didn't immigrate to America.

She is one sorry assed First Lady.

some were/some weren't.

^^^ The heartbreak of historical illiteracy on parade ^^^

How did the Founders begin the Declaration of Independence?

It's permissible to use a search engine as it's unlikely you can answer these off the top of your wee widdle head.

the early 1500s from the writings of Amerigo Vespucci

The British Americans began distinguishing themselves from their British counterparts long before the Revolutionary War began. They were divesting themselves of British thought and behavior in the 17th century.
What do we mean by the Revolution? The war? That was no part of the Revolution; it was only a cause and effect of it. The Revolution was in the minds of the people, and this was effected, from 1760 to 1775, in the course of fifteen years before a drop of blood was shed at Lexington. The records of thirteen legislatures, the pamphlets, newspapers in all the colonies, ought to be consulted during that period to ascertain the steps by which the public opinion was enlightened and informed concerning the authority of Parliament over the colonies.

~ John Adams

They were not suddenly Americans in 1775. They were not subject to the erosion of liberties after the Glorious Revolution that the British were. Enlightenment rationalism and separatist Puritanism were American movements in greater measure than they were European movements.

The Americans were a happy and prosperous people, and wanted to stay that way, resisting the intrusions of the Crown that began in the 1760s. They were resisting, essentially, a foreign invader.

They were seating their own legislatures, establishing their own republics, drafting their own constitutions. Some of them thought that the states might coexist with Britain as commonwealths, with allegiances to the king, but in 1776, even that was not to be.

They did not identify as Britons. They were Americans.

they British subjects

the folks who lived here were referred to as the American colonies

No---they didn't immigrate to the country called the United States of America---THEY CREATED IT and risked their lives in the process.

It's scary to see these Obama's on parade every frikken day

Hell all these Democrat/progressives are some scary STUPID people and you voted for them

America is a continent not a Country all but 8 of the Founding fathers were in fact born IN AMERICA. Further they were born within the confines of what would become the United States, equating them with foreigners illegally entering the Country is not only stupid it is insane.

Bullshit America is a continent, when it comes to you people.

If some Mexican tries saying "I'm as American as any of you" you would all shoot him down.

"American" has been completely capitalized by the country United States of America.

America is a continent not a Country all but 8 of the Founding fathers were in fact born IN AMERICA. Further they were born within the confines of what would become the United States, equating them with foreigners illegally entering the Country is not only stupid it is insane.

Bullshit America is a continent, when it comes to you people.

If some Mexican tries saying "I'm as American as any of you" you would all shoot him down.

"American" has been completely capitalized by the country United States of America.

Because he is not as American as us. He lives in Mexico. He might be as North American as I am.

Forum List

Back