Michelle Obama's Princeton Classmate Is Executive At Company That Built Obamacare

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Well, well, well. Now we know why this whole operation failed. It is run by affirmative action hires. No question about it. When companies practice diversity, problems arise in the products they create. This is a clear example and it stinks to high heaven. No wonder the company that got a no-bid contract built a website that was so INSANELY OVERPRICED at $678 MILLION now $1 BILLION. Michelle is probably getting kickbacks. Remember when Governor Sarah Palin warned us about crony capitalism before Obama was elected? Well we are experiencing it first hand and they are rubbing it in the American taxpayers faces. She was right.

Toni_Townes-Whitley_72dpi.jpg

Michelle Obama's Princeton classmate was Obamacare website builder | The Daily Caller

First Lady Michelle Obama’s Princeton classmate is a top executive at the company that earned the no-bid contract to build the failed Obamacare website. Toni Townes-Whitley, Princeton class of ’85, is senior vice president at CGI Federal, which earned the no-bid contract to build the $678 million Obamacare enrollment website at Healthcare.gov. CGI Federal is the U.S. arm of a Canadian company. Townes-Whitley and her Princeton classmate Michelle Obama are both members of the Association of Black Princeton Alumni

Last edited:
So what. My fellow class mates from Columbia are heading companies that I have contracts. The fact is I'd have a very difficult time NOT finding my fellow classmates at any major company.

I'm still gasping over the price to build that POS website!!!

How much should it cost? Keep in mind it has to have enough bandwidth to handle multimillion's of hits at any given time.

You mean like eHealth has - with a market cap for the entire company at about the price to build the non-functioning heathcare.gov?

Bandwidth isn't the problem. Piss poor design and incompetence is the problem.

Oh goody goody -

The rw's have another non-issue, non-scandal to worry and pick at.

Damn fool idiots.

I'm still gasping over the price to build that POS website!!!

How much should it cost? Keep in mind it has to have enough bandwidth to handle multimillion's of hits at any given time.

You mean like eHealth has - with a market cap for the entire company at about the price to build the non-functioning heathcare.gov?

Bandwidth isn't the problem. Piss poor design and incompetence is the problem.

eHealth is standalone, or is it a mufti-tiered server base. Thus you have your problem.

How many thousands attended Princeton when Michelle did?

Yeah. You're right. The Association of Black Princeton Alumni they both belonged to was huge back then. They probably never met.

And Valerie Jarrett's daughter Laura and son-in-law working for CGI Federal which is a subsidiary of CGI Group Inc.? The company that won the no bid contract to build the faulty Obamacare web site? Complete coincidence.

It's a small world.

Last edited:
How many thousands attended Princeton when Michelle did?

Yeah. You're right. The Association of Black Princeton Alumni they both belonged to was huge back then. They probably never met.

And Valerie Jarrett's daughter Laura and son-in-law working for CGI Federal which is a subsidiary of CGI Group Inc.? The company that won the no bid contract to build the faulty Obamacare web site? Complete coincidence.

It's a small world.

True or False; CGI Federal is on a Government contractors list.

Forum List

Back