Michelle Obama's Princeton Classmate Is Executive At Company That Built Obamacare

How many thousands attended Princeton when Michelle did?

Yeah. You're right. The Association of Black Princeton Alumni they both belonged to was huge back then. They probably never met.

And Valerie Jarrett's daughter Laura and son-in-law working for CGI Federal which is a subsidiary of CGI Group Inc.? The company that won the no bid contract to build the faulty Obamacare web site? Complete coincidence.

It's a small world.

True or False; CGI Federal is on a Government contractors list.

Along with fifteen others...

Well, well, well. Now we know why this whole operation failed. It is run by affirmative action hires. No question about it. When companies practice diversity, problems arise in the products they create. This is a clear example and it stinks to high heaven. No wonder the company that got a no-bid contract built a website that was so INSANELY OVERPRICED at $678 MILLION now $1 BILLION. Michelle is probably getting kickbacks. Remember when Governor Sarah Palin warned us about crony capitalism before Obama was elected? Well we are experiencing it first hand and they are rubbing it in the American taxpayers faces. She was right.

Toni_Townes-Whitley_72dpi.jpg

Michelle Obama's Princeton classmate was Obamacare website builder | The Daily Caller

First Lady Michelle Obama’s Princeton classmate is a top executive at the company that earned the no-bid contract to build the failed Obamacare website. Toni Townes-Whitley, Princeton class of ’85, is senior vice president at CGI Federal, which earned the no-bid contract to build the $678 million Obamacare enrollment website at Healthcare.gov. CGI Federal is the U.S. arm of a Canadian company. Townes-Whitley and her Princeton classmate Michelle Obama are both members of the Association of Black Princeton Alumni
if true, interesting, but not surprising

How many thousands attended Princeton when Michelle did?

Yeah. You're right. The Association of Black Princeton Alumni they both belonged to was huge back then. They probably never met.

And Valerie Jarrett's daughter Laura and son-in-law working for CGI Federal which is a subsidiary of CGI Group Inc.? The company that won the no bid contract to build the faulty Obamacare web site? Complete coincidence.

It's a small world.

I'm not sure your information on Laura and Tony Balkissoon is accurate...

Last edited:
I'm not sure your information on Laura and Tony Balkisson is accurate...

It is breaking news. Perhaps I should have waited. If it proves to be inaccurate, I'll apologize for my haste. Several sites are commenting on converging points. That it pushes the odds of coincidence prompted me to post. I felt I did due diligence by searching several sites for verification before I posted. If I prove to be wrong, I'll own up to it. Thanks for politely tapping the brakes. That is much appreciated.

Last edited:

It's a small world.

True or False; CGI Federal is on a Government contractors list.

Along with fifteen others...

So true.

How many of the fifteen are able to build a single tier server structure that can handle multimillion unique hits at one time?

I'm still gasping over the price to build that POS website!!!

How much should it cost? Keep in mind it has to have enough bandwidth to handle multimillion's of hits at any given time.

Well, Google was the most expensive website to build before this. It cost 319 million to build. So, use that as a baseline and then do the subsequent math.
(Hint: Obiecare website INITIALLY cost taxpayers $634 million)

Compared to Obiecare website costs, Google IS your friend, literally!

Last edited:
This means you only hire incompetent fools who have no chance of completing their task.

Let's do some logical thinking.

This fellow Princeton Alum, one of thousands Michelle went to school with, wasn't even hired by this company for top management until mid 2010.

As others have pointed out, the Bush Administration awarded this company contracts well before the ACA. But, let's look at what happened, BEFORE this person, Toni Townes-Whitley, who has not been shown to be connected in any other way, other than they both graduated 1985 from Princeton, and *wow* happened to belong to some campus orgs they both had an interest...

Let's see what kind of awards the company received before Toni Toni fo Fonie was Daily Collared:

Media announcements | CGI.com
Media announcements | CGI.com

I could go all the way back many more years. That was before Toni stepped even in the door..and look, with Mooch's help, suddenly, instantly! the Contracts were awarded.

Or not.

• December 21, 2010 CGI Awarded ID/IQ Subcontract Supporting Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Information Management Services (CIMS)
  • November 4, 2010 CGI Named 2010 Greater Washington U.S. Government Contractor of the Year
  • November 3, 2010 CGI Awarded US$22 Million Task Order by the Environmental Protection Agency for Agency-wide Call Center Support
  • November 3, 2010 CGI Awarded US$19 Million Contract with the Architect of the Capitol
  • October 28, 2010 CGI Ranks 16th among 100 Leading Global Technology and Service Providers on the FinTech 100
  • October 25, 2010 CGI wins US$18 million in new contracts with U.S. Marine Corps
  • October 21, 2010 U.S. General Services Administration Selects CGI for Multi-Vendor US$76M BPA for Cloud-Based Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
  • October 13, 2010 CGI Awarded Eight-Year, US$20 Million ID/IQ by the U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission
  • October 5, 2010 CGI wins US$11 million contract with Marine Corps Systems Command
  • October 5, 2010 CGI Renews and Expands its IT Outsourcing Contract with Bombardier Aerospace
  • September 30, 2010 CGI Awarded Five-Year, $US46 Million BPA by U.S. General Services Administration
  • September 23, 2010 CGI wins US$9.2 million task order from the U.S. Department of State’s Bureau of Consular Affairs

The Daily Collar strikes again. With bullcrap and a side helping of riddled spittle flecks -- and connies run run run with news from the place that has burnt them so often, to post more bad information and rumor, from the place that will continue to burn them.

What's the top punk number before they ask themselves: Hey, do I really wanna get punked again?

But just continue. It shows the many of us just what ends they will stoop to smear, and who is worthy of being taken seriously.

I'm still gasping over the price to build that POS website!!!

How much should it cost? Keep in mind it has to have enough bandwidth to handle multimillion's of hits at any given time.

Well, Google was the most expensive website to build before this. It cost 319 million to build. So, use that as a baseline and then do the subsequent math.
(Hint: Obiecare website INITIALLY cost taxpayers $634 million)

Compared to Obiecare website costs, Google IS your friend, literally!

Google isn't single tiered.

You mean like eHealth has - with a market cap for the entire company at about the price to build the non-functioning heathcare.gov?

Bandwidth isn't the problem. Piss poor design and incompetence is the problem.

eHealth is standalone, or is it a mufti-tiered server base. Thus you have your problem.

It appears you don't know what you are talking about.

eHealth is more comprehensive than Healthcare.gov.

Plus, one (or millions) can actually purchase coverage on it. You should take a look.

Forum List

Back