Michigan court concludes transgender women aren’t really women

It's always good when the courts tell us things we already know. :biggrin:

"A Michigan appeals court has ruled that transgender women are not women and that a former Planet Fitness customer has a legal case against the chain of gyms. The case dates back to 2015 when Yvette Cormier saw a transgender woman — whom she described as a “man” — in the women’s locker room of her Midland, Michigan Planet Fitness. She complained to management and warned other customers, which prompted the gym to cancel her membership for “inappropriate and disruptive” behavior. Cormier sued Planet Fitness for over $25,000 in damages, alleging that she suffered a violation of privacy, as well as embarrassment, humiliation, severe emotional distress, and damage to her reputation...."

In ruling against Planet Fitness, Michigan court concludes trans women aren’t women

So she needed to sue. We are a sue happy culture.

So you wouldn't sue if there was some man peering at your genitals in a woman's dressing room, and your membership was revoked because it freaked you out?

embarrassment, humiliation, severe emotional distress, and damage to her reputation...."

but yet she exercises in front of men.

"A Michigan appeals court has ruled that transgender women are not women and that a former Planet Fitness customer has a legal case against the chain of gyms. The case dates back to 2015 when Yvette Cormier saw a transgender woman — whom she described as a “man” — in the women’s locker room of her Midland, Michigan Planet Fitness. She complained to management and warned other customers, which prompted the gym to cancel her membership for “inappropriate and disruptive” behavior. Cormier sued Planet Fitness for over $25,000 in damages, alleging that she suffered a violation of privacy, as well as embarrassment, humiliation, severe emotional distress, and damage to her reputation...."

In ruling against Planet Fitness, Michigan court concludes trans women aren’t women

So the transvestite was in the women's locker room, and where do they shower.

I guess the transvestite should go in the mens locker room and get beaten to a pulp. That would be better.
That would of been a lawsuit.

Wonder what this woman would of done is someone, say a female made a pass at her, what would she sue for??

Yet she wasn't embarrassed to exercise in front of men??

You're still living in the 1950's. No man dressed like a woman showing up in a men's locker room would be "beaten to a pulp": That's called "assault and battery", which will land you in the lockup.

He might get some stares or he might get laughed at, but law are laws and nobody is going to risk being arrested for something as stupid as that.

You really should read the entire story before posting.

The court looked at the question of the contract promising her a private women's locker room. This courts decision never uses the word transgender and doesn't make any case against transgender people in general -- just the specific wording of the planet fitness contract.

This pathetic homophobic woman is trying get a payday off a deep pocket - planet fitness.

We'll see what she gets in the end.

Yes the article states they are upset that the court did not use the term transgender female. Also ruled that planet fitness’s violated their own contract that stated female exclusive locker room and did not specify human being with a penis being allowed in the female exclusive locker room if they identify to planet fitness they are female.

I sure this plaintiff would have no problem with lesbians in the female locker room as she wouldn’t know. So your homophobic comment is bullshit.

I’m sure planet fitness will change their contract and bury that statement in the small print because putting the wording that allows “males that identify as females” are allowed in the female locker room into big bold letters for the contract signee to read would be bad for business.

There's two genders, male and female, period, end of story.

Now you can be born with a mental illness and think you're not the gender you're born with, but that's not a new gender, it's gender dysfunction and you should see a psychiatrist.

Or maybe a faith healer.
No... a psychiatrist.

No a faith healer or a MD. Its a physical thing, and not usually not mental.

I would imagine a tiny town like Midland everyone knew everyone else.

PS: the woman who sued should see a shrink.
Sorry, but no. Penis' aren't magically turning into vaginas and vice versa. It's got nothing to do with physical. It's all a mental illness.

Religion has nothing to do with curing it. It merely points out that God say's it's an abomination.

Oh I thought faith healing would be the cure since that pastor got cured in Co. Big mega church. I mean Jesus could heal him , although he said some are born eunuchs.

You really should read the entire story before posting.

The court looked at the question of the contract promising her a private women's locker room. This courts decision never uses the word transgender and doesn't make any case against transgender people in general -- just the specific wording of the planet fitness contract.

This pathetic homophobic woman is trying get a payday off a deep pocket - planet fitness.

We'll see what she gets in the end.

Yes the article states they are upset that the court did not use the term transgender female. Also ruled that planet fitness’s violated their own contract that stated female exclusive locker room and did not specify human being with a penis being allowed in the female exclusive locker room if they identify to planet fitness they are female.

I sure this plaintiff would have no problem with lesbians in the female locker room as she wouldn’t know. So your homophobic comment is bullshit.

I’m sure planet fitness will change their contract and bury that statement in the small print because putting the wording that allows “males that identify as females” are allowed in the female locker room into big bold letters for the contract signee to read would be bad for business.

I wonder if the penis had a hard on, I mean does she have a habit of going around looking at groins??
I'm sure she would know if the lesbian came on to her.

embarrassment, humiliation, severe emotional distress, and damage to her reputation...."

I guess the transvestite should go in the mens locker room and get beaten to a pulp. That would be better.

Wonder what this woman would of done is someone, say a female made a pass at her, what would she sue for??

You're still living in the 1950's. No man dressed like a woman showing up in a men's locker room would be "beaten to a pulp": That's called "assault and battery", which will land you in the lockup.

He might get some stares or he might get laughed at, but law are laws and nobody is going to risk being arrested for something as stupid as that.

Oh I'm sure they would.

There's two genders, male and female, period, end of story.

Now you can be born with a mental illness and think you're not the gender you're born with, but that's not a new gender, it's gender dysfunction and you should see a psychiatrist.

Or maybe a faith healer.
No... a psychiatrist.

No a faith healer or a MD. Its a physical thing, and not usually not mental.

I would imagine a tiny town like Midland everyone knew everyone else.

PS: the woman who sued should see a shrink.

Midland population is 40k plus, you ever been there, nice place. You live in Michigan you should visit and talk to people you might be inlighten.

No I doubt it. Like all small and white areas in MI, they don't like people of different opinions.

Last edited:
Wake the

Oh I'm sure they would.

Wake the hell up already. This is 2018. It's not some imaginary mid-century redneck country where people beat the crap out of someone they don't like.

You've watched too many Hollywood westerns or something.

Wake the

Oh I'm sure they would.

Wake the hell up already. This is 2018. It's not some imaginary mid-century redneck country where people beat the crap out of someone they don't like.

BS, I'm sure he would get beat up if he went in the male locker-room, esp in that area, where they highly think that the world is all heterosexual and white.

Oh I thought faith healing would be the cure since that pastor got cured in Co. Big mega church. I mean Jesus could heal him , although he said some are born eunuchs
Eunuchs are NOT homosexuals. The terms are not interchangeable.

The Bible never uses the words homosexual and eunuch interchangeably. Furthermore, eunuchs are never referred to in Scripture as being in sin, while homosexuality is universally condemned in both the Old and New Testaments.

Wake the

Oh I'm sure they would.

BS, I'm sure he would get beat up if he went in the male locker-room, esp in that area, where they highly think that the world is all heterosexual and white.

There you go throwing down the race card. Where in the article did it say the tranny was anything but white?

And why would you have an axe to grind with the Caucasian race, when you yourself are white?

You're not making a single lick of sense.

We all come with either a Tab A or a Slot B. It can’t get any more simple than that.

So simplistic in thought, its amazing you have lived to adulthood.
Gender isn't complicated. Man's perversions make it so.

1 in 2000 are born intersex.
They are genetically, either male or female. There are many physical and mental defects humanity suffers from.

Well its not always cut and dry like that, its not black and white, pun on words.

Wake the

Oh I'm sure they would.

There you go throwing down the race card. Where in the article did it say the tranny was anything but white?

And why would you have an axe to grind with the Caucasian race, when you yourself are white?

You're not making a single lick of sense.

There you go, I know Mi well, and WI, the yoopers and northern lower MI (aka Trolls to the yoopers) like the Petoskey area have many Indians so that is who the white man fights with them , not physically but like , the "Indians are taking over". Yes I am Caucasian. Midland is a place Trump would visit, just like the Eaton Rapids and the suburbs of Grand Rapids, white areas. He would be well welcomed in Howell MI as well.

Oh I thought faith healing would be the cure since that pastor got cured in Co. Big mega church. I mean Jesus could heal him , although he said some are born eunuchs
Eunuchs are NOT homosexuals. The terms are not interchangeable.

The Bible never uses the words homosexual and eunuch interchangeably. Furthermore, eunuchs are never referred to in Scripture as being in sin, while homosexuality is universally condemned in both the Old and New Testaments.

So a transvestite is normal and not in sin. The very definition of eunuch is castration,
Matthew 19:12 King James Version (KJV)
12 For there are some eunuchs, which were so born from their mother's womb: and there are some eunuchs, which were made eunuchs of men: and there be eunuchs, which have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven's sake. He that is able to receive it, let him receive it.

Do you think eunuch is homosexual or transvestite, or asexual.

Forum List

Back