Michigan Court Overturns Gretchen's 2 Week Ballot Extension

Carl in Michigan

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
If you want your vote to count, it MUST be in their hands by closing of the polls.

Gretchen and her games are being struck down every day.

If you want your vote to count, it MUST be in their hands by closing of the polls.

And with Trump's cronie making sure the USPS slows up the mail it's all coming togehter isn't it Trumptards.

And with Trump's cronie making sure the USPS slows up the mail it's all coming togehter isn't it Trumptards.
What evidence do you have for this conspiracy theory?

USPS officially endorses Pops

This gives me hope that Michigan Democrats will have a little tougher time stealing Michigan for Biden

I lived out there, in Michigan, during the 2004 presidential election. Men who were veterans, outdoorsman and supposed Christians ALL voted for Kerry/Edwards. They all voted democrat because they were or had been union men. While I haven't been back to Michigan in some years, I suspect not much has changed.

The have to have time to lose all of Trump's ballots!

This gives me hope that Michigan Democrats will have a little tougher time stealing Michigan for Biden

I lived out there, in Michigan, during the 2004 presidential election. Men who were veterans, outdoorsman and supposed Christians ALL voted for Kerry/Edwards. They all voted democrat because they were or had been union men. While I haven't been back to Michigan in some years, I suspect not much has changed.
Unions no longer support Biden and the Democrats who sent all their jobs to China.

Biden claimed the other night to have an endorsement from the Boilermakers Union. One problem, they endorsed Trump weeks ago. The union president posted on their website that Biden was lying!

Either he is lying or senile. You decide!

The Democrat Party doesnt have the clout with unions anymore. We are a 50/50 state. Purple, I guess.

I'm just glad our Supreme Court struck down this nonsense

That woman belongs in Leavenworth.

Forum List

Back