Michigan governor defunds state police and prisons

Lies! A budget reduction is not "defunding".

This is what you leftists want, why lie about it?

Neutered police, scared citizens.

Balancing the budget used to be what "righties" wanted. She is being fiscally responsible. Maybe you would have preferred tax cuts to meet the shortage?

Cutting the State police by a QUARTER is purely political. Other programs could be cut.

Balancing the budget used to be what "righties" wanted. She is being fiscally responsible. Maybe you would have preferred tax cuts to meet the shortage?

Cutting the State police by a QUARTER is purely political. Other programs could be cut.

Politicians being political? You don't say? All the same, get used to it. This is going to be the norm. We are going to quit cutting school lunch programs and instead cut things like surplus military crap from the police forces.

Politicians being political? You don't say? All the same, get used to it. This is going to be the norm. We are going to quit cutting school lunch programs and instead cut things like surplus military crap from the police forces.

I was responding to Chief Shitting-bull trying to make it seem like just balancing the budget.

I was responding to Chief Shitting-bull trying to make it seem like just balancing the budget.

Who took it that way? Did you? I didn't. It would have been done anyway but all the better to help balance the budget. You want school lunch programs cut instead?

Who took it that way? Did you? I didn't. It would have been done anyway but all the better to help balance the budget. You want school lunch programs cut instead?

She wants to cut it by a QUARTER, sorry, but that isn't budget saving, it's pandering to the woke idiots.

She wants to cut it by a QUARTER, sorry, but that isn't budget saving, it's pandering to the woke idiots.

Military/police spending has been out of control. Nothing wrong with getting it back in line.

Military/police spending has been out of control. Nothing wrong with getting it back in line.

Bullshit.

agreed.

she is a white lib who talks the talks, but only to rile up people she thinks are stupid enough to not notice that she still have plenty of police around her and where she lives.

the only question is, is she right that the far left are stupid enough to fall for it?

a reasonable claim. but grandstanding as though you are shutting down, departments of "murderers" and "racists", is very wrong.

it is very divisive and increases racial tensions, at a time when race riots are killing people in the streets.

agreed.

she is a white lib who talks the talks, but only to rile up people she thinks are stupid enough to not notice that she still have plenty of police around her and where she lives.

the only question is, is she right that the far left are stupid enough to fall for it?

a 25% reduction isn't just trying to balance the budget, it would have actual impact on the ability of the State Police to function.

agreed.

a 25% reduction isn't just trying to balance the budget, it would have actual impact on the ability of the State Police to function.

while making sure that the cops are still in the field, which shows that all that talk of cops being "murderers" or "stormtroopers" was complete bullshit.

but, not taking any responsibility from them, but still doing "something" so they can pretend to have it both ways, if people are stupid enough to fall for it.

AND, yes, making it far harder for them to do their jobs. people will die from a 25% reduction in prison budgets.

any failures caused by their policies though, will just be blamed on the wacist cops, by the lefty media, so no harm done there.

it is all good. as long as the dem voters are as stupid as the dem leaders think they are.

a reasonable claim. but grandstanding as though you are shutting down, departments of "murderers" and "racists", is very wrong.

it is very divisive and increases racial tensions, at a time when race riots are killing people in the streets.

I really don't care how it's portrayed. Call it "for the kids" if you want.

so, do you believe that talk of "defund" or do you see that it is bs and support it anyway?

just wondering, are you a liar or a dupe of liars?

agreed.

while making sure that the cops are still in the field, which shows that all that talk of cops being "murderers" or "stormtroopers" was complete bullshit.

but, not taking any responsibility from them, but still doing "something" so they can pretend to have it both ways, if people are stupid enough to fall for it.

AND, yes, making it far harder for them to do their jobs. people will die from a 25% reduction in prison budgets.

any failures caused by their policies though, will just be blamed on the wacist cops, by the lefty media, so no harm done there.

it is all good. as long as the dem voters are as stupid as the dem leaders think they are.

The thing is we know she's lying about keeping "police in the field" because a cut like that will require reductions in force, you can't cut 25% and just remove things like administrators and maybe cancelling the next academy class.

so, do you believe that talk of "defund" or do you see that it is bs and support it anyway?

just wondering, are you a liar or a dupe of liars?

If you want to discuss something is there anyway at all you are able to leave the name calling out of it? I mean come on already. That never leads to valid discussion.

agreed.

The thing is we know she's lying about keeping "police in the field" because a cut like that will require reductions in force, you can't cut 25% and just remove things like administrators and maybe cancelling the next academy class.

but she is also lying to the lefties, because a 25% reduction in "murderers" and "stormtroopers" is not how it will be presented to them.

she wants it both ways. she wants to tell the hard core base, "DEFUND" while telling the sane ones, "still cops on the street" and to get credit from both,

when really she is failing both of them.

i predict it will work. dem voters are that stupid, and the media will lie so much, that we cannot imagine it.

Forum List

Back