Michigan Lawmakers Launch Investigation Into 2020 Election

All this whining is tiring, move on folks it's over. It was women who won this election, they voted and they encouraged voting. If you want to pick on anyone they are the ones - they are the best and the winners. Three cheers.

"What's wrong with leading the way? We've played that role before, after all. We gave the world the secret ballot... that did so much to raise living standards and improve conditions for workers worldwide. We were a leader in extending to women the right to vote. We were barely a nation when we set the bar for bravery and sacrifice by common soldiers in foreign wars. We grew up out of racism and misogyny and homophobia to become a mostly tolerant, successful multicultural society. We did these great things because we know we are in it together. It is our core value as Australians [Americans this year]." Geraldine Brooks

You know there is a reason women have never ran anything ever, right?

lol

Male dominated societies have blown through them for a reason. Women are not built to lead

Women are survivors. Men are not, we will die for some dumb shit like freedom

How can you say it didn't. Plenty of shady things happened during this election and I think investigation will prove just how shady they were.
Because I don't believe things unless there's evidence to support it.

Well I'd say those guys in the counting room who signed affidavits constitute proof.
An allegation, even by affidavit, has never in and of itself ever constituted proof. Let's hear the other side, shall we?

All this whining is tiring, move on folks it's over. It was women who won this election, they voted and they encouraged voting. If you want to pick on anyone they are the ones - they are the best and the winners. Three cheers.

"What's wrong with leading the way? We've played that role before, after all. We gave the world the secret ballot... that did so much to raise living standards and improve conditions for workers worldwide. We were a leader in extending to women the right to vote. We were barely a nation when we set the bar for bravery and sacrifice by common soldiers in foreign wars. We grew up out of racism and misogyny and homophobia to become a mostly tolerant, successful multicultural society. We did these great things because we know we are in it together. It is our core value as Australians [Americans this year]." Geraldine Brooks

This woman voted against Tyranny-----------which means I voted against Biden and his ho. AND FYI, just because there is a P*SSY on the ticket doesn't mean that she or the ho is the right choice.

They are getting complaints from lots of voters

No doubt. Trump was leading in every State and lost?? In one of those states he lead by 700,000 votes and lost??

They should investigate and recount in all of them. Something stinks to high heaven about this election and it all stems from the mail in votes the Dems pushed for.

No Biden won fair and square. Tramp is a loser in many ways.

Sure he did. Kinda funny Trump was leading in every state, one of them by 700,00 votes and Biden won??

Only an idiot like you would think nothing fishy was going on in the election all stemming from the mail in votes the Dems pushed.

Hell anyone with a working brain cell would think something was fishy. Guess that lets your stupid ass out.

And he ended up losing in many states. He was winning until the absentee ballots were counted.

He will go away and maybe end on in jail for all his crimes.

Lock him up.
He will never be in jail. That's just a wet dream you guys have.

just curious did you believe Russia Russia? cause there was no evidence there.
Russia was very involved in the election and many investigations have proven that.
What is it they did exactly? What’s your evidence? I’ve been waiting four years
Read the Mueller report and the Senate Intelligence Committee reports. They were very thorough.
Yet no charges. And liberals nearly shit the bed.

Russia was very involved in the election and many investigations have proven that.
Read the Mueller report and the Senate Intelligence Committee reports. They were very thorough.
What are you talking about?

What are you talking about?
Charges for Trump for God's sake. Don't act dumb now. You don't have to fake it.

Forum List

Back