Michigan Lawmakers Launch Investigation Into 2020 Election

They are getting complaints from lots of voters

No doubt. Trump was leading in every State and lost?? In one of those states he lead by 700,000 votes and lost??

They should investigate and recount in all of them. Something stinks to high heaven about this election and it all stems from the mail in votes the Dems pushed for.

No Biden won fair and square. Tramp is a loser in many ways.

Sure he did. Kinda funny Trump was leading in every state, one of them by 700,00 votes and Biden won??

Only an idiot like you would think nothing fishy was going on in the election all stemming from the mail in votes the Dems pushed.

Hell anyone with a working brain cell would think something was fishy. Guess that lets your stupid ass out.

Nothing fishy was going on. But the trampers think so.

AND another example of politicians getting rich off taxpayers. How much money does Feinstein pocket on the license of this software hmmm?

The two running for elections in Georgia made a lot too. Investigate them all.

Now they want the republican SOS in Georgia to resign, man they have a lot of nerve.

No doubt. Trump was leading in every State and lost?? In one of those states he lead by 700,000 votes and lost??

They should investigate and recount in all of them. Something stinks to high heaven about this election and it all stems from the mail in votes the Dems pushed for.

Sure he did. Kinda funny Trump was leading in every state, one of them by 700,00 votes and Biden won??

Only an idiot like you would think nothing fishy was going on in the election all stemming from the mail in votes the Dems pushed.

Hell anyone with a working brain cell would think something was fishy. Guess that lets your stupid ass out.

I'd say quite a few people would like to know about this election. The State of Michigan sure does.

The person I wanted for governor was ahead when I went to bed yer when I got up the next morning the other guy won does that mean that they cheated? No, but it does make for sore losers.

Kinda funny these states are going to investigate this election on their own.

Michigan for one and I hope every state does the same.
PA has also ordered an audit.

The person I wanted for governor was ahead when I went to bed yer when I got up the next morning the other guy won does that mean that they cheated? No, but it does make for sore losers.

Notice the ones objecting to recounts and audits are all Dumbocrats. As usual, they don't want the truth.

• Thanks
Reactions: DBA

I'd say quite a few people would like to know about this election. The State of Michigan sure does.
In the last 2 years, more than 507,000 voters have left the Democratic Party.

Notice the ones objecting to recounts and audits are all Dumbocrats. As usual, they don't want the truth.
just curious when they became justice for all?

Come find us after. We don’t care how many times you count votes. Based on the shit court filings Republicans keep losing we are more worried about an attempt to disenfranchise legal voters. Courts aren’t letting that happen tho.

Come find us after. We don’t care how many times you count votes. Based on the shit court filings Republicans keep losing we are more worried about an attempt to disenfranchise legal voters. Courts aren’t letting that happen tho.
so only you can yell Russia Russia huh? LOL. son, if you weren't an imbecile you wouldn't be anything.

Trump was leading in every State and lost?? In one of those states he lead by 700,000 votes and lost??
You understand why that is, right? It’s because they counted in person day of votes first and mail in ballots second. Trump voters primarily voted day of. Biden voters primarily voted by mail.

It’s not evidence of fraud. It’s extremely predictable.

Not so fast, post #16 (see). Having b.l.m. Mandingo violence on your side to coerce and threaten busting up the suburbs has to be by most anyone’s estimation, a hollow victory.

Maidengate Scandal Registered Women Under Their Previous Names

1949_geo_ham_guynemer_print_02_20190919094758.jpg

“All four of the lawsuits that the Trump administration has filed in our state have been thrown out that I have been participating in,” explained Nevada Attorney General Aaron Ford. “They continue to come with frivolous, baseless claims of speculation about voter fraud that's widespread, that ostensibly is changing the results of the election. And we continue to get them tossed out of court.”

so only you can yell Russia Russia huh? LOL. son, if you weren't an imbecile you wouldn't be anything.
Republicans launched that investigation staffed by republicans. Outcome was like taking the fifth. Seemed guilty but not proven no doubt. He ended up getting impeached for strong arming Ukraine to make up shit about Biden. In hindsight he knew he’d get his ass kicked by Joe so who can blame him for trying to illegally besmirch Biden using US taxpayer funds?

Republicans launched that investigation staffed by republicans. Outcome was like taking the fifth. Seemed guilty but not proven no doubt. He ended up getting impeached for strong arming Ukraine to make up shit about Biden. In hindsight he knew he’d get his ass kicked by Joe so who can blame him for trying to illegally besmirch Biden using US taxpayer funds?

Made up shit about Biden?? Where have you been?? Biden outed himself on National television.

Biden hasn't kicked anyone's ass. Lots of questions about the elections and States like Michigan are launching their own investigation. I hope GA, NC, AZ, PA and NV do the same. Way to much shifty stuff happened.

name the top republican that launched that investigation.

Trump was leading in every State and lost?? In one of those states he lead by 700,000 votes and lost??
You understand why that is, right? It’s because they counted in person day of votes first and mail in ballots second. Trump voters primarily voted day of. Biden voters primarily voted by mail.

the fraud was the way they were accepted and where they originated after November 3rd. Sealed bins were not received. If that is indeed found, then everyone of those votes are invalid.

Last edited:

the fraud was the way they were accepted and where they originated after November 3rd. Sealed bins were not received. If that is indeed found, than everyone of those votes are invalid.
The number of ballots received after November 3rd is tiny compared to the vote. It is not surprising that Trump’s early “lead” disappeared. It is not, in and of itself, evidence of fraud as has been alleged.

Forum List

Back