Michigan Lawmakers Launch Investigation Into 2020 Election

Trump was leading in every State and lost?? In one of those states he lead by 700,000 votes and lost??
You understand why that is, right? It’s because they counted in person day of votes first and mail in ballots second. Trump voters primarily voted day of. Biden voters primarily voted by mail.

It’s not evidence of fraud. It’s extremely predictable.
the fraud was the way they were accepted and where they originated after November 3rd. Sealed bins were not received. If that is indeed found, than everyone of those votes are invalid.
The number of ballots received after November 3rd is tiny compared to the vote. It is not surprising that Trump’s early “lead” disappeared. It is not, in and of itself, evidence of fraud as has been alleged.
if you bothered to educate yourself the current claims are not about fraud,,,

Republicans lawmakers are on the left....

dlhgwv.gif
It’s your thoughtful, intelligent contributions to these discussions that keep us all hanging on your words.

Trump was leading in every State and lost?? In one of those states he lead by 700,000 votes and lost??
You understand why that is, right? It’s because they counted in person day of votes first and mail in ballots second. Trump voters primarily voted day of. Biden voters primarily voted by mail.

It’s not evidence of fraud. It’s extremely predictable.
the fraud was the way they were accepted and where they originated after November 3rd. Sealed bins were not received. If that is indeed found, than everyone of those votes are invalid.
The number of ballots received after November 3rd is tiny compared to the vote. It is not surprising that Trump’s early “lead” disappeared. It is not, in and of itself, evidence of fraud as has been alleged.

You seem sure that a tiny number of ballots made it after Nov 3rd. I'm not. Another thread on here has people who were in the counting houses talking about counters changing dates. Did it happen? I'd say it sure did.

Michigan is running its own investigation and I doubt they would spend the money if it were nothing. I hope GA, NC, PA, NV and AZ do the same.

All this whining is tiring, move on folks it's over. It was women who won this election, they voted and they encouraged voting. If you want to pick on anyone they are the ones - they are the best and the winners. Three cheers.

"What's wrong with leading the way? We've played that role before, after all. We gave the world the secret ballot... that did so much to raise living standards and improve conditions for workers worldwide. We were a leader in extending to women the right to vote. We were barely a nation when we set the bar for bravery and sacrifice by common soldiers in foreign wars. We grew up out of racism and misogyny and homophobia to become a mostly tolerant, successful multicultural society. We did these great things because we know we are in it together. It is our core value as Australians [Americans this year]." Geraldine Brooks
You dumbocrats are retarded

His ancestors were all parrots.
Meh. My ancestors were here before this was a country ;) This whole site is a right wing parrot shop with you catching the crap from their asses. Good work. Be a leader not a parrot follower. Oh, who am I kidding?

Forum List

Back