Michigan Poll shows opposition to increase in invaders is powering Trump surge

Michigan Poll Shows Opposition to Increase in Refugees Powering Trump Surge - Breitbart

Ah. Nothing like the libtards own words coming back to bite them in the ass.

Again, I can prove Trumps stand on refugees is sound policy, based on how we really act when confronted with this in our personal life's:

If a stranger comes to your front door and asks to enter:

A.) Do you simply allow the stranger in without verifying that this person might be a danger to you and your family?

Or,

B.) Do extreme vetting of this person before allowing entry?

99% of the respondents will answer B.

Those answering A. are eithe nuts or crack house owners.

Michigan Poll Shows Opposition to Increase in Refugees Powering Trump Surge - Breitbart

Again, I can prove Trumps stand on refugees is sound policy, based on how we really act when confronted with this in our personal life's:

A.) Do you simply allow the stranger in without verifying that this person might be a danger to you and your family?

Or,

Wily old Trump knows we are already doing extreme vetting. He is going to add a couple of questions about religion and if you like Democracy, which any good jihadist can lie his/her way through without difficulty. It's a dopey scam that SOME people will accept as a triumphant solution to the threat of terrorism.

Or,

Wily old Trump knows we are already doing extreme vetting. He is going to add a couple of questions about religion and if you like Democracy, which any good jihadist can lie his/her way through without difficulty. It's a dopey scam that SOME people will accept as a triumphant solution to the threat of terrorism.
Its kicking Hillary in the ass and I know Trumps position means an END to bringing these scum into my country. You want them near you so damn bad go live with them overseas!

Or,

Its kicking Hillary in the ass and I know Trumps position means an END to bringing these scum into my country. You want them near you so damn bad go live with them overseas!
I'll never agree to shutting the door on refugees from terror. What Trump is promising is HOLLOW rhetoric with no substance. It is meant to pacify the fears of his supporters. Everyone is afraid of terrorists, liberals included. Closing the door on refugees in this country is NOT the solution.

Or,

you "vet" your own candidate, not the opposition.

What you are referring to is "smearing".

Trump's past is so colourful, he's basically inoculated against smearing.

Or,

I'll never agree to shutting the door on refugees from terror. What Trump is promising is HOLLOW rhetoric with no substance. It is meant to pacify the fears of his supporters. Everyone is afraid of terrorists, liberals included. Closing the door on refugees in this country is NOT the solution.

I secure my home against anyone that may cause harm to my family.

You can dance with as many unicorns you want to, just don't make me and my family live with your dangerous decision

Or,

These "refugees" are nothing more than MEN of fighting age looking for a handout in the good ole USA....not gonna happen. Make a safe zone and put them there. Train the fuckers and give them rifles to fight back! Or hell let Saudi Arabia house them or Turkey or Israel ANYONE but the US. It makes ZERO sense to fly people THOUSANDS of miles to give them refuge when they can take refuge in their own region. Its nothing more than forcing a change in the racial makeup of America by bringing in more nonwhites and excluding white refugees like the whites in Rhodesia and South Africa.

The illegals have now demonstrated in NC for Free College for all illegals...Time to deport them all.

I'm sorely tempted to start funnying all your perfectly earnest posts, just to mock and belittle you, but I've not quite sunk that low yet.

Or,

These "refugees" are nothing more than MEN of fighting age looking for a handout in the good ole USA....not gonna happen. Make a safe zone and put them there. Train the fuckers and give them rifles to fight back! Or hell let Saudi Arabia house them or Turkey or Israel ANYONE but the US. It makes ZERO sense to fly people THOUSANDS of miles to give them refuge when they can take refuge in their own region. Its nothing more than forcing a change in the racial makeup of America by bringing in more nonwhites and excluding white refugees like the whites in Rhodesia and South Africa.
Odium, it would be a terrific idea to have safe zones in Turkey or Saudi Arabia or Israel or the like. Actually Turkey has a couple million, I heard, and can't take any more. The reality of the situation is that if it were possible, it would have been done long ago. I'm not concerned about the racial makeup of America. I am concerned that these folks are flooding the other countries of the world without a penny to their names, living in tents and raising kids for years in those no-man's lands. People who didn't flee, who stayed in place in their country, are starving to death if they haven't already been bombed. And how many times a day does one or another of our presidents get blamed for what is happening in Syria and Iraq? If we started it, we can at least take a small percentage of the fall out. Seems the least we can do.

I'm sorely tempted to start funnying all your perfectly earnest posts, just to mock and belittle you, but I've not quite sunk that low yet.

Or,

Odium, it would be a terrific idea to have safe zones in Turkey or Saudi Arabia or Israel or the like. Actually Turkey has a couple million, I heard, and can't take any more. The reality of the situation is that if it were possible, it would have been done long ago. I'm not concerned about the racial makeup of America. I am concerned that these folks are flooding the other countries of the world without a penny to their names, living in tents and raising kids for years in those no-man's lands. People who didn't flee, who stayed in place in their country, are starving to death if they haven't already been bombed. And how many times a day does one or another of our presidents get blamed for what is happening in Syria and Iraq? If we started it, we can at least take a small percentage of the fall out. Seems the least we can do.
Saudi Arabia Has 100,000 Tents, But Will Take No Refugees

As the article points out, in June, L. Brooks Patterson, Oakland County Executive, demanded that Office of Refugee Resettlement director Robert Carey initiate legally required consultation proceedings with him prior to resettling refugees in his county. Carey told Patterson, in essence, the federal government did not intend to comply with the consultation requirements of the Refugee Act of 1980.

The fed isn't complying with the law.

On Friday, a spokesperson for the city of Flint told Breitbart News, “city leaders have not been informed” by the federal government of plans to resettle 100 Syrian and Iraqi refugees. Flint has been beset by financial and public health problems since a 2014 drinking water crisis.

Flint is Genesse county. So the fed is not following requirements there either.

The recent revelation that nineteen refugees in Michigan have been diagnosed with active tuberculosis (TB) adds further support for Trump among the state’s voters.

Why would anyone want to import TB?

Little wonder Michiganders are saying no to Hillary: obama in a pantsuit.

As the article points out, in June, L. Brooks Patterson, Oakland County Executive, demanded that Office of Refugee Resettlement director Robert Carey initiate legally required consultation proceedings with him prior to resettling refugees in his county. Carey told Patterson, in essence, the federal government did not intend to comply with the consultation requirements of the Refugee Act of 1980.

On Friday, a spokesperson for the city of Flint told Breitbart News, “city leaders have not been informed” by the federal government of plans to resettle 100 Syrian and Iraqi refugees. Flint has been beset by financial and public health problems since a 2014 drinking water crisis.

The recent revelation that nineteen refugees in Michigan have been diagnosed with active tuberculosis (TB) adds further support for Trump among the state’s voters.

Normally immigrant applicants have to get a physical and prove they are disease free before then will be granted a visa. None of the rules apply to Obama's favored ethnic group.

Or,

If we give them weapons, it won't be long before they are used against us.

Normally immigrant applicants have to get a physical and prove they are disease free before then will be granted a visa. None of the rules apply to Obama's favored ethnic group.
Right. That's why Michiganders are looking to stop it.

Tens of thousands of male refugees have been given asylum in Europe. How is that working out for them?

So what are ya gonna do about it? Go to war with them so they can't be a safe zone either?

So what are ya gonna do about it? Go to war with them so they can't be a safe zone either?
Not my job to fix this. US needs to get their head removed from their ass and use the purse strings to get SA to give these people refuge. I guess its the 1 good thing about foreign aide it can be taken away until someone acts how we want.

Forum List

Back