Michigan protests orchestrated by trump loving neo nazis

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016

While protesters in Michigan, Ohio, Kentucky and other states claim to speak for ordinary citizens, many are also supported by street-fighting rightwing groups like the Proud Boys, conservative armed militia groups, religious fundamentalists, anti-vaccination groups and other elements of the radical right.

Well there you have it. Not ordinary people at all. More like loony whackos from the fringes. America needs to help these idiots deal with their craziness.

While protesters in Michigan, Ohio, Kentucky and other states claim to speak for ordinary citizens, many are also supported by street-fighting rightwing groups like the Proud Boys, conservative armed militia groups, religious fundamentalists, anti-vaccination groups and other elements of the radical right.

Well there you have it. Not ordinary people at all. More like loony whackos from the fringes. America needs to help these idiots deal with their craziness.
BLM/left are the nazis....I've proven this before

Like yourself Tammy, leftists are afraid of their shadow so what would you expect them to do other than hide in their Mom's basement like the Nanny State has ordered them to and wait for the check.

Right. How many were protesting and how many were from this group?

Nice deflection from some. I heard the usual left wing pundits on TV, "they were waving Confederate Flags and showing swastikas. This was pure evil meant to strike fear into us all!"

What I always find fascinating, is how they ignore all of the people who were there and focus on a couple of clowns. Some, planted there most certainly to give them some weak cover to focus on them. Furthermore, even if every hate group in the country came by, what does that have to do with peoples disagreements with politicians there?

Clearly, some don't want the narrative to be "people are fed up". Here is where it's going to get tricky. If one state says "we are closed for business" and a state nearby opens up. You are going to see and hear from BUSINESSES who will be losing untold amounts of cash and market share. Let's see them paint those people in a negative light.

Canada is already feeling the heat by Trump slowly opening up some areas. I imagine businesses in each state will feel the same. I believe Texas is one state that is going to be opened. More for them I guess. This is why local leadership matters, for all of us.

Last edited:

Trump said they listen to him--then he didn't tell them to stay home. Nice job, leader.

What I always find fascinating, is how they ignore all of the people who were there and focus on a couple of clowns.
It's no different than the stock reaction by the right to every left wing protest, no matter what. It's always ANTIFA. So deal with it.

I'm not even sure I've mentioned ANTIFA personally, other than to call them clowns and hypocrites. Though, I suppose, I'm not a thoroughbred right winger as I'm more libertarian who prefers policies over blind politics and ideologue. The whole left/right dynamic is past it's best before date.

Fuck you go suck the queen cunnt and GTFO of our lives.

Its important that these clowns are marginalised. They give such a bad image of the US.
And while you marginalize this tiny fringe, the marginalization of the millions of leftists who condemned Trump's China travel restrictions as "racist" ? They go unmarginalized ?

That lunacy delayed the China bans in European countries, thereby creating thousands of needless deaths. Leftist support of the WHO-China pact didn't help either.

Silence on this ? Or marginalization ?

I am not surprised. Those protesters who were photographed looked like the usual right-wing neo-nazi trumpster bunch, predominantly white guys, beards, stupid hats, American flags, some with guns. This scum gets around.
Why did they need guns ?
Self-defense. A concept unknown to liberals.

I am not surprised. Those protesters who were photographed looked like the usual right-wing neo-nazi trumpster bunch, predominantly white guys, beards, stupid hats, American flags, some with guns. This scum gets around.

Awwww.......

Did you find those people scary? Did they offend your little sensitivities? You must be really insecure.

michigan-protest-lansing-coronavirus-measures.jpg

michigan-anti-quarantine-protest-05-gty-jc-200415_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg

BB12GgIQ.img

Virus_Outbreak_Michigan_71363.jpg-9c600_c0-196-4605-2880_s885x516.jpg

michigan-protest-lansing-coronavirus-measures-8.jpg

Michigan_protests4.jpg

Michigan_protests7.jpg

Sorry to rain on your parade, but casting this bunch as being tantamount to Trump support, is too lame to gain any traction.

Ha ha. After Kavanaugh, Russian collusion, and the already forgotten impeachment laughingstock, liberals still haven't learned that Americans aren't as stupid as they thought.

Why did they need guns ?

They needed to masquerade as grown men and they think that this fits the stereotype that they learned from John Wayne and Rambo movies. It's an insecurity thing. Every day is Halloween.

Edit: Yikes! I just saw post No. 17. The pictures illustrate my point perfectly. Somebody even has a Christian cross on his truck. Nobody could ever mistake this guys for adults.

Why did they need guns ?

Probably to kick your British ass again, next time you get any stupid ideas about colonizing the US.

Apparently it worked pretty well, didn't it?

Forum List

Back