Michigan protests orchestrated by trump loving neo nazis

I am not surprised. Those protesters who were photographed looked like the usual right-wing neo-nazi trumpster bunch, predominantly white guys, beards, stupid hats, American flags, some with guns. This scum gets around.
Why did they need guns ?

Because unlike the Brits, Americans defend themselves.

Fuck off you fucking queen cunnt sucking brit.

I am not surprised. Those protesters who were photographed looked like the usual right-wing neo-nazi trumpster bunch, predominantly white guys, beards, stupid hats, American flags, some with guns. This scum gets around.
Why did they need guns ?

They needed to masquerade as grown men and they think that this fits the stereotype that they learned from John Wayne and Rambo movies. It's an insecurity thing. Every day is Halloween.

Edit: Yikes! I just saw post No. 17. The pictures illustrate my point perfectly. Somebody even has a Christian cross on his truck. Nobody could ever mistake this guys for adults.
Their lives must be pretty bleak if that's their version of "freedum".

While protesters in Michigan, Ohio, Kentucky and other states claim to speak for ordinary citizens, many are also supported by street-fighting rightwing groups like the Proud Boys, conservative armed militia groups, religious fundamentalists, anti-vaccination groups and other elements of the radical right.

Well there you have it. Not ordinary people at all. More like loony whackos from the fringes. America needs to help these idiots deal with their craziness.

Tommy is bent out of shape....from Wales.

Tommy. We don't care what you think. We had a WHOLE REVOLUTION because we don't care what you think.

The British hate American Nazis ... they prefer their own homegrown variety...

windsors_and_hitler.jpg

Why did they need guns ?

They needed to masquerade as grown men and they think that this fits the stereotype that they learned from John Wayne and Rambo movies. It's an insecurity thing. Every day is Halloween.

Edit: Yikes! I just saw post No. 17. The pictures illustrate my point perfectly. Somebody even has a Christian cross on his truck. Nobody could ever mistake this guys for adults.

Take your meds Hysteria

Why did they need guns ?

Probably to kick your British ass again, next time you get any stupid ideas about colonizing the US.

Apparently it worked pretty well, didn't it?

Seriously Tommy's whining, endless posts make me want to fight the Revolutionary War all over again just to remind them what's what.

Thankfully, my actual relatives did that for us many years ago, and they weren't flipping TORIES, Tommy

While protesters in Michigan, Ohio, Kentucky and other states claim to speak for ordinary citizens, many are also supported by street-fighting rightwing groups like the Proud Boys, conservative armed militia groups, religious fundamentalists, anti-vaccination groups and other elements of the radical right.

Well there you have it. Not ordinary people at all. More like loony whackos from the fringes. America needs to help these idiots deal with their craziness.
What about the other protests around the globe?
Are those Trump's too?

Why did they need guns ?

Probably to kick your British ass again, next time you get any stupid ideas about colonizing the US.

Apparently it worked pretty well, didn't it?

Seriously Tommy's whining, endless posts make me want to fight the Revolutionary War all over again just to remind them what's what.

Thankfully, my actual relatives did that for us many years ago, and they weren't flipping TORIES, Tommy

Feel sorry for the English ... they're legally obligated to be subjects of the Windsors...

622687f0ace64decc2c6fd4c60c36ad2.gif

Meghan couldn't be in the pic ... because of the whole 'micengation' thing

Tammy loves it when black and brown racist gangs parade around, so what could possibly be the problem with a white self-defense organization? The Democrats want race wars and it's a key agenda of their Party now.

In other news, Tammy's fellow countrymen are burning down 5G towers around Britain; seems Tammy's cronies think 5G causes the COVID-19 epidemic. lol lol lol

Tammy loves it when black and brown racist gangs parade around, so what could possibly be the problem with a white self-defense organization? The Democrats want race wars and it's a key agenda of their Party now.

In other news, Tammy's fellow countrymen are burning down 5G towers around Britain; seems Tammy's cronies think 5G causes the COVID-19 epidemic. lol lol lol

"I'm telling you! Wind-powered cars will work! The faster they go, the more wind there is."

--
HRH Charles III

princecharles-590x350_2.jpg

Last edited:
The sad thing about the European Leftist's anti-Americanism--I mean for THEM--is that they stupidly think it has no bearing on anything.

Oh. No. I assure you. That's why we're defunding NATO, it's why we're defunding even the WHO, it's why relations have cooled. The opening of the WWW allowed Americans to see just how much these sniveling, snobbish freaks really disdain us, even though we're their defacto military and banks.

And Americans are saying: Don't call us. We'll call you. I mean--maybe. Probably not but you can give us a ring. I guess.

YOUR anti-Americanism has done this, and make no mistake about it, Tommy.

/——/ Wow, if we could all just be quiet little sheep like Tommy and live in the Nanny State.

Why did they need guns ?

Better than your basement dwelling self.

Why did they need guns ?

See, if you said "free dumb", the would at least be wordplay. Instead, you just misspelled a word with which Britons haven't been familiar since 1066.

Why did they need guns ?

Tommy what have you seen of Michigan?

The Pied Piper story fits Trump's followers today, "a person [Trump] who induces others to follow or imitate him or her, especially by means of false or extravagant promises." They are followers and not doers or questioners. Weak people are easily led, it is a reason they cling to their guns, it gives them a false sense of security.

"Cold, grasping, bleak, graceless, and dull; unctuous, sleek, pitiless, and crass; a pallid vulgarian floating through life on clouds of acrid cologne and trailed by a vanguard of fawning divorce lawyers, the devil is probably eerily similar to Donald Trump—though perhaps just a little nicer."

Forum List

Back