Michigan protests orchestrated by trump loving neo nazis

It's threads like this that have inspired a couple of us to encourage Tammy in finding other, productive hobbies, like flattening Wales; those of us who have been there have seen first hand how the terrain there promoted the inbreeding and psychoses in the locals, and it's immediately obvious that flattening Wales would indeed be a great public service for the region.

It's threads like this that have inspired a couple of us to encourage Tammy in finding other, productive hobbies, like flattening Wales; those of us who have been there have seen first hand how the terrain there promoted the inbreeding and psychoses in the locals, and it's immediately obvious that flattening Wales would indeed be a great public service for the region.

I mean just consider the messed up language

While protesters in Michigan, Ohio, Kentucky and other states claim to speak for ordinary citizens, many are also supported by street-fighting rightwing groups like the Proud Boys, conservative armed militia groups, religious fundamentalists, anti-vaccination groups and other elements of the radical right.

Well there you have it. Not ordinary people at all. More like loony whackos from the fringes. America needs to help these idiots deal with their craziness.

You are living proof OnePercenter was correct.

TDS thread 1,399.

Just one more to go........

Where is Billy000

I am not surprised. Those protesters who were photographed looked like the usual right-wing neo-nazi trumpster bunch, predominantly white guys, beards, stupid hats, American flags, some with guns. This scum gets around.

And you are going to take those photos as a representation of everyone.....of that I am sure.

You are a moron.

I am not surprised. Those protesters who were photographed looked like the usual right-wing neo-nazi trumpster bunch, predominantly white guys, beards, stupid hats, American flags, some with guns. This scum gets around.
Why did they need guns ?

Because unlike the Brits, Americans defend themselves.

Fuck off you fucking queen cunnt sucking brit.
Stay out of the queen's panties, apm. Bad form.

While protesters in Michigan, Ohio, Kentucky and other states claim to speak for ordinary citizens, many are also supported by street-fighting rightwing groups like the Proud Boys, conservative armed militia groups, religious fundamentalists, anti-vaccination groups and other elements of the radical right.

Well there you have it. Not ordinary people at all. More like loony whackos from the fringes. America needs to help these idiots deal with their craziness.

NONE of the groups mentioned support your thread title. The Proud Boys? Religious Fundamentalists?

I take it you are just being an asshole? This in nothing but flame bait?

/----/ People wanting to live on freedom. Imagine that.

Its important that these clowns are marginalised. They give such a bad image of the US.
/-----/ All you care about the US image is the size of the foreign aid we send your pathetic country.
1587129117601.png

Last edited:

Right. How many were protesting and how many were from this group?

Nice deflection from some. I heard the usual left wing pundits on TV, "they were waving Confederate Flags and showing swastikas. This was pure evil meant to strike fear into us all!"

What I always find fascinating, is how they ignore all of the people who were there and focus on a couple of clowns. Some, planted there most certainly to give them some weak cover to focus on them. Furthermore, even if every hate group in the country came by, what does that have to do with peoples disagreements with politicians there?

Clearly, some don't want the narrative to be "people are fed up". Here is where it's going to get tricky. If one state says "we are closed for business" and a state nearby opens up. You are going to see and hear from BUSINESSES who will be losing untold amounts of cash and market share. Let's see them paint those people in a negative light.

Canada is already feeling the heat by Trump slowly opening up some areas. I imagine businesses in each state will feel the same. I believe Texas is one state that is going to be opened. More for them I guess. This is why local leadership matters, for all of us.
Strange, the TDCJ stopped taking inmates this past Monday.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back