Michigan Rejects 846 Mailed Ballots 'Because the Voter Was Dead'

Prove me wrong
Show any widespread illegal voting
Any illegal voting is a problem. You insert the word "widespread" to cover your ass. You'll have to try smarter than that.

One or two is not worth suppressing the vote
No one is suppressing the vote, moron.
More votes are suppressed than are fraudulently cast
Prove it.

Prove me wrong
Any illegal voting is a problem. You insert the word "widespread" to cover your ass. You'll have to try smarter than that.

Especially since Florida illegally purged 1,100 legal voters off the rolls, in order to stop a possible 2 illegal votes?

Do the f' n math.
\
That's a DNC fairy tale. You turds are constantly fighting to prevent the authorities from purging illegal voters from the voter roles, and then you claim we can trust mail-in voting where they send ballots to everyone registered to vote.

Who do you think you're fooling?

Then here's the same quote from the miami herald.

You can't ignore an official organ

Bill Nelson to Rick Scott: Your noncitizen "purge" is a "concern ...
miamiherald.typepad.com › nakedpolitics › 2012/05

May 29, 2012 - In the 2000 Florida election, at least 1,100 eligible voters were wrongly dropped from voting rolls in an attempt to purge a list of felons. Many of ...
You're arguing with your own strawman as I've never contended that some people weren't denied. It's irrelevant, tbh. You take one anecdotal instance and assume it applies to the whole system. Mistakes are made on both sides of the issue.
In the end, voting in person with a valid ID is the most secure method. I know it, you know it.
You twice dismissed the quote that Senator Nelson found 1,100 legal votes purged from the florida voter rolls.

That's many times the number of illegal votes ever found in florida for the last century.
So you expect the purging process to be perfect? Why would anyone make such a demand? That would making purging voters virtually impossible.

Link !!!!

The post office does 150 million pieces a day. How many of those go missing
No one knows, but it does happen. Do you deny that mail gets lost and misdelivered?
Of course mail gets lost, sent to the wrong address, ballots get dismissed for late delivery and lack of signatures etc etc. Its more of a risk and chance of error. Voters have to right to take those risks or go vote in person and not risk it. Or drop the ballot off at a drop site. Many options you see
You don't get it: It not only matters whether my vote is secure, it matters whether leftwing douchebags can generate illegal votes.

Using your tactics. If you can't give me a number, then your claim is completely baseless.
I'm not making any claim. Pay attention. If you don't know how many weren't caught, your equation is garbage.
Obviously, I'm not changing your mind and you're not changing mine, rendering this conversation an exercise in futility.
Best of luck getting a mass mail-in voting system in place before November with no funding and powerful opposition.
I'll be enjoying another 4 years of prosperity under Trump in the mean time.
Have a great day.
These turds just keep reguritating the same DNC talking points. They aren't capable of determing whether their "arguments" are reasonable or not.

What are you talking about? each state and county handle their own elections. It’s not like all the ballots go to one place. You did know that right?
Why are the democrats asking for billions in extra federal funding for something handled on the state and local level?
Of course mail gets lost, sent to the wrong address, ballots get dismissed for late delivery and lack of signatures etc etc. Its more of a risk and chance of error. Voters have to right to take those risks or go vote in person and not risk it. Or drop the ballot off at a drop site. Many options you see
Agreed. Systems for mail in ballots already exist. No need to change a thing.
They are asking for money because we are in a world wide pandemic and extra measures And funds are needed. And yes current systems are good that’s why we should be working to use improve and expand wherever we can

Link !!!!

No one knows, but it does happen. Do you deny that mail gets lost and misdelivered?
You don't get it: It not only matters whether my vote is secure, it matters whether leftwing douchebags can generate illegal votes.
Why left wing douchebags??? You’re not worried about the right wing?

Prove me wrong

Especially since Florida illegally purged 1,100 legal voters off the rolls, in order to stop a possible 2 illegal votes?

Do the f' n math.
\
That's a DNC fairy tale. You turds are constantly fighting to prevent the authorities from purging illegal voters from the voter roles, and then you claim we can trust mail-in voting where they send ballots to everyone registered to vote.

There are very tough punishment for voter fraud and it is not worth the risk. End of story. Another phony scandal for brainwashed ignoramuses....

Prove me wrong

Do the f' n math.
\

There are very tough punishment for voter fraud and it is not worth the risk. End of story. Another phony scandal for brainwashed ignoramuses....
There are tough penalties for lying to Congress and destroying evidence, but that didn't stop members of the Obama regime.

Link !!!!

No. The law applies equally to both wings.

Link !!!!

True and historical the Right wing has gotten in more trouble recently for voter fraud and suppression, correct? Perhaps you should be more worried about them breaking the rules

Link !!!!

True and historical the Right wing has gotten in more trouble recently for voter fraud and suppression, correct? Perhaps you should be more worried about them breaking the rules
You lump voter suppression together with voter fraud? The former is a myth and only the Democrats are guilty of the latter.

Link !!!!

You lump voter suppression together with voter fraud? The former is a myth and only the Democrats are guilty of the latter.
No there are actual court cases for the former and also for the latter. It doesn’t sound like you know what’s going on

They are asking for money because we are in a world wide pandemic and extra measures And funds are needed.
Yet the money they're asking for has nothing to do with the pandemic and everything to do with their political agenda. You children aren't fooling anyone with your rhetorical three-card-monte.
And yes current systems are good that’s why we should be working to use improve and expand wherever we can
Then run that funding on a separate bill so the actual citizens aren't held hostage to your agenda.

Only a true ignoramus believes no one commits voter fraud just because there are punishments for those who get caught. You are incredibly naive.

Forum List

Back