Michigan Rejects 846 Mailed Ballots 'Because the Voter Was Dead'

Shows the idea is stupid. Government is by definition incompetent. Thus the 800 found are merely the tip of the iceberg.
Who needs facts, when we can just make shit up to justify ourselves, right?

Yeah. Sounds like your sort of logic. One small little congressional district did mail in. And after more than a month the results are still in doubt.

One tiny little district took more than a month.

Can you get that through your tiny little brain?

Shows the idea is stupid. Government is by definition incompetent. Thus the 800 found are merely the tip of the iceberg.
Who needs facts, when we can just make shit up to justify ourselves, right?

Yeah. Sounds like your sort of logic. One small little congressional district did mail in. And after more than a month the results are still in doubt.

One tiny little district took more than a month.

Can you get that through your tiny little brain?
The fact that there were problems only in one small district out of an enormous country actually speaks to how well equipped we are to do the election mostly by mail.

There are very tough punishment for voter fraud and it is not worth the risk. End of story. Another phony scandal for brainwashed ignoramuses....
Only a true ignoramus believes no one commits voter fraud just because there are punishments for those who get caught. You are incredibly naive.
stop listening to garbage propaganda and ridiculous conspiracy theories and stop disrespecting our country and its fine institutions without evidence.

There are very tough punishment for voter fraud and it is not worth the risk. End of story. Another phony scandal for brainwashed ignoramuses....
Only a true ignoramus believes no one commits voter fraud just because there are punishments for those who get caught. You are incredibly naive.
It is just like believing that illegal aliens vote. It is just not worth the risk. You are a brainwashed functional moron.

stop listening to garbage propaganda and ridiculous conspiracy theories and stop disrespecting our country and its fine institutions without evidence.
Are you so ignorant that you think voting fraud never happens? Educate yourself, dumbass.

Are you so ignorant that you think voting fraud never happens? Educate yourself, dumbass.
The heritage foundation found 1200 examples in the last 60 years or so. That is miniscule and probably due to insanity. Nobody wants to vote so badly or for others that they risk 10 years in prison. You are Looney tunes brainwashed ...and as I said the same goes for illegal aliens voting and all your other stupid ridiculous conspiracy brainwash. The whole world of respected journalism and law enforcement knows you are insane technically- change the channel.

And I am 69 years old and have a masters in history while you just have a masters in ridiculous GOP propaganda. Rupert Murdoch is running your stupid party and president....

The heritage foundation found 1200 examples in the last 60 years or so. That is miniscule and probably due to insanity. Nobody wants to vote so badly or for others that they risk 10 years in prison. You are Looney tunes brainwashed ...and as I said the same goes for illegal aliens voting and all your other stupid ridiculous conspiracy brainwash. The whole world of respected journalism and law enforcement knows you are insane technically- change the channel.
You admit one organization that has found 1200 instances of voter fraud and then call me "looney tunes brainwashed" for agreeing that it happens?
Did your parents have any children who weren't retarded?

And I am 69 years old and have a masters in history while you just have a masters in ridiculous GOP propaganda. Rupert Murdoch is running your stupid party and president....
So your contention is that voter fraud never happens? You're quite the ignoramus, son. Even worse to be such an ignorant dipstick at 69 years old. Lol.

You admit one organization that has found 1200 instances of voter fraud and then call me "looney tunes brainwashed" for agreeing that it happens?
Did your parents have any children who weren't retarded?
It happens so seldom it is irrelevant and probably a sign of insanity. You believe a pile of propaganda with no evidence. Look into any of those 1200 occasions and it's usually insanity.

A true sign of an intellectual beatdown is when your bent-wrist opponent just tags your post with a laughing-imbecile emoticon.

So your contention is that voter fraud never happens? You're quite the ignoramus, son. Even worse to be such an ignorant dipstick at 69 years old. Lol.
Heritage foundation is a fraud and lies all the time anyway. Ridiculously low number is probably way too high. All investigated all discredited never retracted on the GOP propaganda machine.

It happens so seldom it is irrelevant and probably a sign of insanity. You believe a pile of propaganda with no evidence. Look into any of those 1200 occasions and it's usually insanity.
Heritage foundation is a fraud and lies all the time anyway. Ridiculously low number is probably way too high. All investigated all discredited never retracted on the GOP propaganda machine.
It happens. You know it, I know it. Now you're just rolling in your own shit trying to save face. Do you often step on rakes?

A true sign of an intellectual beatdown is when your bent-wrist opponent just tags your post with a laughing-imbecile emoticon.
Your accusations without evidence are hilarious. Unfortunately 30 percent of our country are brainwashed idiots from Rupert Murdoch world. Including the Damn president I guess....

Forum List

Back