Michigan trying to force parents to take class to get vaccine waiver

no vaccine, no public school. Find a private school that will take the child
Sucks for your opinion then eh? That ain't gonna happen because its illegal.

Illegal to not vaccinate in many states. California had a pandemic because someone from arazona brought a child who had not been vaccinated carrying the disease.
If the parents have a problem with vaccines, they can't use public schools and perhaps even go to places with crowds where an illness can be easily spread and even kill someone else.
Its not illegal idiot.That unconstitutional law that was passed won't be there for long. Movement is already under way to not only put it on ballot so the PEOPLE can vote on it but also to recall the nazi like little fuck that brought it up.
You don't vaccinate your kids, keep them away from the general population. Period.
Nope. :D
Parents who don't vaccinate their children, better hope that the kids that come into contact with theirs have responsible parents who vaccinated them. Or they risk exposing them to diseases that were nearly eradicated in this country years ago before it became trendy to not vaccinate.
Really...show me where vaccines have been proven safe...and if they are so safe why the need for a vaccine court ran by the government? We can sue every other industry for problems or deaths or issues we have but can't sue the vaccine makers you go ahead and play Russian Roulette with kids lives I will let mine get naturally strong immune systems.
When it comes to childhood diseases, there should be no vaccination waivers.
Yes there should because its none of your business what medical decisions ANYONE makes for their child. Go ahead make them illegal and MILLIONS will pull their kids from school or move to another country where we have freedom.

Don't send them to public school then.
Oh but 2 do and next year 3 will. :)

View attachment 47686

Don't give your kids vaccines. Your type of stupidity should be wiped out by whatever means necessary. Let natural selection take its course.

Illegal to not vaccinate in many states. California had a pandemic because someone from arazona brought a child who had not been vaccinated carrying the disease.
If the parents have a problem with vaccines, they can't use public schools and perhaps even go to places with crowds where an illness can be easily spread and even kill someone else.
Its not illegal idiot.That unconstitutional law that was passed won't be there for long. Movement is already under way to not only put it on ballot so the PEOPLE can vote on it but also to recall the nazi like little fuck that brought it up.
You don't vaccinate your kids, keep them away from the general population. Period.
Parents who don't vaccinate their children, better hope that the kids that come into contact with theirs have responsible parents who vaccinated them. Or they risk exposing them to diseases that were nearly eradicated in this country years ago before it became trendy to not vaccinate.
Really...show me where vaccines have been proven safe...and if they are so safe why the need for a vaccine court ran by the government? We can sue every other industry for problems or deaths or issues we have but can't sue the vaccine makers you go ahead and play Russian Roulette with kids lives I will let mine get naturally strong immune systems.
Yes there should because its none of your business what medical decisions ANYONE makes for their child. Go ahead make them illegal and MILLIONS will pull their kids from school or move to another country where we have freedom.

California enacts mandatory vaccination law for students - BBC News

Mandatory vaccination required for students. The only exceptions are those for life threatening autoimmune diseases where vaccines might kill them or that have caner where their system is too weak for vaccines. Parents can't just decide they don't want to have their kids vaccinated.

Maybe many will opt for online schooling instead or private school. Children won't be involved in sports or after school activities if they are not immunized soon. Parks and stadiums might might be required immunization records of children and those not from the US. First step, students in public schools. The rest will be detailed out later.
Ex-California lawmaker Tim Donnelly pushes for referendum on new vaccination law - LA Times

Like I said it won't last. If you were following the results of the referendum push like I am you would know they are being VERY VERY successful so far hell they even got several doctors offices to set up signing booths.
Oh and the wannabe dictator is also under threat of recall they have until the end of the year to get enough votes to recall his anti freedom ass.

View attachment 47686

Don't give your kids vaccines. Your type of stupidity should be wiped out by whatever means necessary. Let natural selection take its course.
I don't. :) I don't get them either. We refuse to poison our bodies with things that have NEVER been proven to be safe and that the government must protect the industry from because of the constant problems caused by patients.

Mandatory vaccination required for students. The only exceptions are those for life threatening autoimmune diseases where vaccines might kill them or that have caner where their system is too weak for vaccines. Parents can't just decide they don't want to have their kids vaccinated.

Maybe many will opt for online schooling instead or private school. Children won't be involved in sports or after school activities if they are not immunized soon. Parks and stadiums might might be required immunization records of children and those not from the US. First step, students in public schools. The rest will be detailed out later.
Ex-California lawmaker Tim Donnelly pushes for referendum on new vaccination law - LA Times

Like I said it won't last. If you were following the results of the referendum push like I am you would know they are being VERY VERY successful so far hell they even got several doctors offices to set up signing booths.
Oh and the wannabe dictator is also under threat of recall they have until the end of the year to get enough votes to recall his anti freedom ass.

View attachment 47686

I don't. :) I don't get them either. We refuse to poison our bodies with things that have NEVER been proven to be safe and that the government must protect the industry from because of the constant problems caused by patients.

I expect SB277 will stand.

5% is not going to overturn the law.

Another reason for some to home school their kids.

If you don't send your kid to school...you should not have to pay school taxes.

And spare me the "you are educating others and benefiting from it argument".

Of course that won't happen (tax relief).

School is big business and why would a business willingly let revenue go ?

They don't give a rat's @$$ about kids.

View attachment 47686

I expect SB277 will stand.

5% is not going to overturn the law.

Good good...you underestimate people who want their rights back to make their own medical decisions...

Then keep your kids at home and don't let them associate with children whose parents care about their own children. Problem solved.

Then keep your kids at home and don't let them associate with children whose parents care about their own children. Problem solved.
care so much they poison them with poisons that have NEVER been proven to be safe and whom thousands are given MILLIONS of dollars from the government for vaccine injuries.

Another reason for some to home school their kids.

If you don't send your kid to school...you should not have to pay school taxes.

And spare me the "you are educating others and benefiting from it argument".

Of course that won't happen (tax relief).

School is big business and why would a business willingly let revenue go ?

They don't give a rat's @$$ about kids.

Online schools are still connected to state teachers and it supplies the material for the classes.
No you dnt have to pay extra, but yes you must still pay your taxes. Even people who don;t have children still have to pay their taxes.

Forum List

Back