Mick Mulvaney in 2015: Trump's views on border wall 'simplistic,' 'absurd and almost childish' WOW!

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
Mick Mulvaney in 2015: Trump's views on border wall 'simplistic,' 'absurd and almost childish' - CNNPolitics

"The fence doesn't solve the problem. Is it necessary to have one, sure? Would it help? Sure. But to just say build the darn fence and have that be the end of an immigration discussion is absurd and almost childish"

Mulvaney emphasized that the best way to protect the border is to enforce current law with more manpower and improved technology -- a policy the Trump White House is also pursuing.
"And by the way, the bottom line is the fence doesn't stop anybody who really wants to get across," Mulvaney said in the 2015 interview. "You go under, you go around, you go through it. And that's what the ranchers tell us, is that they don't need a fence. What they need is more manpower, and more technology, and more willingness to enforce the law as it exists today. There are parts of our border that are secure and parts of our border that are not. A lot of that comes down to whether or not we are just willing to enforce the law as it exists. So it's easy to tell people what they want to hear, 'build the darn fence, vote for me.'"

Hear the Audio it's Great.

ACTION ALERT? DOPers TO ARMS!!... TO ARMS!
DOPers need to get this information warming to the Great Douche
IT's Got a new traitor in the Orange House.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Just give the Great Douche the 5B And get this to the Dems. The Great Douche won't read it anyways.

upload_2018-12-21_17-55-11.png

But Note, Give the Great Douche two bills to sign. One with Mueller only gets 100M.

Mick Mulvaney in 2015: Trump's views on border wall 'simplistic,' 'absurd and almost childish' - CNNPolitics

"The fence doesn't solve the problem. Is it necessary to have one, sure? Would it help? Sure. But to just say build the darn fence and have that be the end of an immigration discussion is absurd and almost childish"

Mulvaney emphasized that the best way to protect the border is to enforce current law with more manpower and improved technology -- a policy the Trump White House is also pursuing.
"And by the way, the bottom line is the fence doesn't stop anybody who really wants to get across," Mulvaney said in the 2015 interview. "You go under, you go around, you go through it. And that's what the ranchers tell us, is that they don't need a fence. What they need is more manpower, and more technology, and more willingness to enforce the law as it exists today. There are parts of our border that are secure and parts of our border that are not. A lot of that comes down to whether or not we are just willing to enforce the law as it exists. So it's easy to tell people what they want to hear, 'build the darn fence, vote for me.'"

Someone is feelling butthurt again I see. What is this the 1,500th post on the Wall, that will stop illegal immigration?

• Banned

Someone is feelling butthurt again I see. What is this the 1,500th post on the Wall, that will stop illegal immigration?

So I can put you down as telling the Great Douche to sign the bill for 5B for the wall. And you will be happy.
With the line: "Mueller can't be fired"..Right?

So I can put you down as telling the Great Douche to sign the bill for 5B for the wall. And you will be happy.
Better 5 billion for the wall than 100 billion of welfare to people who dont belong here. Do you support when those illegals try to rape or kill US women. Are you for that? Or is a little 5 billion dollars not worth protecting Women's rights to live?

I gather you are extremely worried that Mueller is going to be fired.

• Banned

Better 5 billion for the wall than 100 billion of welfare to people who dont belong here. Do you support when those illegals try to rape or kill US women. Are you for that? Or is a little 5 billion dollars not worth protecting Women's rights to live?

They are not the problem. White rape the most. 84% plus of rapes are done by White and blacks.

upload_2018-12-21_18-27-26.png

All rapes are wrong. You should focus on whites & blacks first, we can save the most here.

• Banned
Nope, I look forward to it.
I want the Great Douche to face the issue, of choosing IT'S preferred way to jail.
Sooner or later.

Nope, I look forward to it.
I want the Great Douche to face the issue, of choosing IT'S preferred way to jail.
Sooner or later.
I know how you feel I kept hoping that the country would grow a set and get rid of the last child in the White House but they let him get away with anything and everything no matter how illegal.

They are not the problem. White rape the most. 84% plus of rapes are done by White and blacks.

View attachment 236072
All rapes are wrong. You should focus on whites & blacks first, we can save the most here.
So you are okay with illegals coming in also raping and killing innocent women? Bad enough our own do it, but you dont care if an illegal does it? Dont you want less crime by building that wall, or do you hate women?

Forum List

Back