Microsoft employees suing because of PTSD

Its like wetting the bed is becoming trendy or some shit.
I absolutely HATE the way society handles weakness.
Why is their reaction "weakness?" I hate the way some people define "weakness."
PTSD from watching things on the internet? That absolutely sounds weak.
I hate the way some people define "weakness
Like Oxford? lol
"A disadvantage or fault"
Seems fitting.
It's not so different from seeing something happen live, like some of our vets come home with. Do you call them weak, too? Probably.
I had PTSD bad for a while, finally dealt with it pretty much.
My Dad came home from the Pacific after WWII with it bad, everyone says, although they didn't call it that or treat it back then.
People with PTSD aren't the ones at "fault." The people who can't acknowledge that different people cope with trauma differently are the ones with defective reasoning.

Like Oxford? lol
Seems fitting.
It's not so different from seeing something happen live, like some of our vets come home with. Do you call them weak, too? Probably.
My Dad came home from the Pacific after WWII with it bad, everyone says, although they didn't call it that or treat it back then.
People with PTSD aren't the ones at "fault." The people who can't acknowledge that different people cope with trauma differently are the ones with defective reasoning.
I think comparing war vets to this is defective reasoning.
Its like comparing a head on collision at 80 MPH to a skateboard crash in the grass.

Like Oxford? lol
Seems fitting.
Its like comparing a head on collision at 80 MPH to a skateboard crash in the grass.
No, it isn't! Trauma is different for different people, TN. Adjusting to the fact that not everyone reacts like you isn't going to crumble your world. Try it.

Like Oxford? lol
Seems fitting.
No, it isn't! Trauma is different for different people, TN. Adjusting to the fact that not everyone reacts like you isn't going to crumble your world. Try it.
Im not saying it isn't. Im saying its weak for people to get PTSD from watching things on the internet. They didn't even experience it..
And to sue the employer? Ridiculous. Absolutely ridiculous.
Im still stuck on them having other "problems." Even before them watching things on a computer screen...

Forum List

Back