Mid Term Results A Blessing for Dems in 2016

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2012
California
Time and time again, I've seen the GOP take control of the house or Senate, then do nothing to correct the madness (because they're not really small government at the end of the day); and then the Dems effectively erase years upon years of failure while pointing to the Republicans two years of ineptitude.

So, congrats upon your big 2016 win tonight, Dems.

Time and time again, I've seen the GOP take control of the house or Senate, then do nothing to correct the madness (because they're not really small government at the end of the day); and then the Dems effectively erase years upon years of failure while pointing to the Republicans two years of ineptitude.

Ah, another bitter loser.

How many candidates did Hillary help elect this time?

What does that mean for her coronation in 2016?

Will Elizabeth Warren pull an Obama on her?

303a35u.jpg

I would be inclined to agree with that except that the repubs do have an opportunity to enhance energy supply and that would mean a rapidly improving economy and that means no dems in 2016.
However... the repubs do have a recent track record of stealing defeat from the jaws of victory.

kudos to the RW politicians, they've been blessed with another chance to blow it again

It's so interesting getting to watch liberals tell themselves that they really won tonight.

Get over it losers, the country got a taste for what the progressive agenda is for the last 6 years. You exposed yourselves for what you really are, and it scared the shit out of most Americans.

kudos to the RW politicians, they've been blessed with another chance to blow it again

They can't do any worse than the Dems just did. The Dems had an opportunity to do some real good instead they pissed the opportunity away and chose greed and corruption.

How am I bitter. Whose side did you even surmise that I'm upon to say such a thing?

Why would Hillary want to get Dems elected if it doesn't help her? She wants ammo in 2016; not to be on the defense.

How am I bitter. Whose side did you even surmise that I'm upon to say such a thing?

Why would Hillary want to get Dems elected if it doesn't help her? She wants ammo in 2016; not to be on the defense.
Then why did Hillary campaign for the losers?

Because she wanted them to lose?

It's so interesting getting to watch liberals tell themselves that they really won tonight.

Get over it losers, the country got a taste for what the progressive agenda is for the last 6 years. You exposed yourselves for what you really are, and it scared the shit out of most Americans.

I'm not a liberal, moron. Well, not the kind you speak of anyhow. Unlike you, I can make analysis that is not based upon partisan ties. You don't stand for anything but your side.

Then why did Hillary campaign for the losers?

Because she wanted them to lose?

She had to make a face value effort. 2016 won't be about that though; and you know it.

Lest we forget the 108th Congress, Republican President, Republican Senate, Republican House...what got done?

Was the deficit reduced?

Did the size and scope of government shrink?

Were conservative principles upheld?

Will we learn from those mistakes?

They can't do any worse than the Dems just did. The Dems had an opportunity to do some real good instead they pissed the opportunity away and chose greed and corruption.

I agree. Obama is a limp-wrister. Exactly why I never voted for the man ... EVER.

Lest we forget the 108th Congress, Republican President, Republican Senate, Republican House...what got done?

Was the deficit reduced?

From January 7, 2003 through December 8, 2004 ... plenty happened ... B-ush signed 1100 spending bills in his 1st 1700 days ....

I've always opposed same party Congress/Admin ... dopes are busy jacking off on each other right now though ... good questions.

They really are this stupid.

They're a threat to the genepool. Alan West was right.

Was the deficit reduced?

From January 7, 2003 through December 8, 2004 ... plenty happened ... B-ush signed 1100 spending bills in his 1st 1700 days ....

I've always opposed same party Congress/Admin ... dopes are busy jacking off on each other right now though ... good questions.

The gridlock is over-stated. Often, there's not much difference between Republicans and Democrats. You need not look further than Bush vs. Obama to know that.

I'm not a liberal, moron. Well, not the kind you speak of anyhow. Unlike you, I can make analysis that is not based upon partisan ties. You don't stand for anything but your side.
How is one not to infer that you aren't a liberal with a comment about congratulations on 2016? I can understand that a party can lose its way and not really get anything done, but to suggest the GOP will immediately lose the next election is a little presumptuous. They still won't get much legislation past because the Hussein will just veto everything. But at least it shows the will of the people is against Obama and the progressive agenda.

How is one not to infer that you aren't a liberal with a comment about congratulations on 2016? I can understand that a party can lose its way and not really get anything done, but to suggest the GOP will immediately lose the next election is a little presumptuous. They still won't get much legislation past because the Hussein will just veto everything. But at least it shows the will of the people is against Obama and the progressive agenda.

First off, you and I have been around the board for long enough to know whether I'm a so-called conservative or liberal. But in any event, was Romney a Democrat when he congratulated Obama? Was Kerry a Republican when he congratulated Bush? But in any event, it was pretty much a tongue n' cheek congrats. I see that nuance is wasted on you though.

The GOP haven't lost their way. You can do the math. They've been the way they are for more than a century now. All the big government programs of the last century plus have happened with GOP support and subversion. The system never changes when they get in power because they have no intention of changing it. They only have the intention of throwing you some crumbs and thereby making themselves look so much better than Democrats in your unsuspecting eyes.

If this is true, why did Obama get reelected?

Forum List

Back