Mid Term Results A Blessing for Dems in 2016

kudos to the RW politicians, they've been blessed with another chance to blow it again
Dems have been blowing it since 1913 they just know how to use black people. Either with a whip, rope, sheet or a check, they know how to use them.

Last edited:
Time and time again, I've seen the GOP take control of the house or Senate, then do nothing to correct the madness (because they're not really small government at the end of the day); and then the Dems effectively erase years upon years of failure while pointing to the Republicans two years of ineptitude.

So, congrats upon your big 2016 win tonight, Dems.
Thanks. The GOP is the very best friend the Dems have in this case. They can't govern. Then again, no one can.

Time and time again, I've seen the GOP take control of the house or Senate, then do nothing to correct the madness (because they're not really small government at the end of the day); and then the Dems effectively erase years upon years of failure while pointing to the Republicans two years of ineptitude.

Thanks. The GOP is the very best friend the Dems have in this case. They can't govern. Then again, no one can.
How so? America showed they are fed up with democrats even on the state level. an 18 year old girl beat a 44 year old democrats. I see the train coming you better get off the fucking stupidity it's standing on the tracks.

How so? America showed they are fed up with democrats even on the state level. an 18 year old girl beat a 44 year old democrats. I see the train coming you better get off the fucking stupidity it's standing on the tracks.
America always throws the bums out. In two years, you're the bums.

It's so interesting getting to watch liberals tell themselves that they really won tonight.

Get over it losers, the country got a taste for what the progressive agenda is for the last 6 years. You exposed yourselves for what you really are, and it scared the shit out of most Americans.

I'm not a liberal, moron. Well, not the kind you speak of anyhow. Unlike you, I can make analysis that is not based upon partisan ties. You don't stand for anything but your side.

You made a mistake, TGG. You tried to write with a little nuance. That will get you called a liberal every time. The people with whom you share political ideology are...in large part....reactionary morons.

The moment they get even a sniff of negativity aimed at the GOP...you can bet they will take offense.

I must admit....I love it when it happens. You may never convince some of them of your severe conservatism ever again!

A lot of bums are getting thrown out right now.

Sure seems more dems got shit canned this time.
Because America is fed up with obama and democrat bull shit.

Ah, another bitter loser.

How many candidates did Hillary help elect this time?

What does that mean for her coronation in 2016?

Will Elizabeth Warren pull an Obama on her?

How am I bitter. Whose side did you even surmise that I'm upon to say such a thing?

Why would Hillary want to get Dems elected if it doesn't help her? She wants ammo in 2016; not to be on the defense.
Then why did Hillary campaign for the losers?

Because she wanted them to lose?

LOL don't try to make sense of liberals they are not rational. Another 2 years of Obama and the Dem's will lose even more seats in 2016.

I think members of his own party are going to tell him to chill out with his "executive orders"..
americans have overwhelmingly rejected his party and its platforms.

If he tries to force this amnesty ..or whatever BS name they cook up.."The Racial Equality and Harmony act" or something wouldn't surprise me...They love to play word games.

If he tries to force his amnesty, it will hopefully trigger a constitutional crisis and hopefully the nation won't stand for more lawlessness on his part.
He''s in a jam..he made all these promises to leaders of those nations sending the most illegals to the u.s.
Now if he tries to keep his promises to them..(not caring about what AMERICANS want)...his own party will probably tell him to sit down and be quiet, lame duck.

Forum List

Back