Midterms are coming and the left is getting desperate

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011
The obamacare debacle is only getting worse, adding one more lump of shit to obama's 'legacy' as the midterm elections loom. The left is getting desperate and are starting to throw every race card, false denunciation, distraction, denial, and character assault they can with greater frequency and urgency. Their media lapdogs are struggling to keep up with all their 'assigned' positions and attitudes.

AOL.com Article - Ohio State quiz under fire for question implying atheist are smarter than Christians

Even a good chunk of the people stupid enough to vote for obama twice are starting to face the reality that he is a failed president, at best. I reckon a great many of them are going to be staying at home on election day, sheepishly sitting on their hands and thinking, "my God, what have we done?"

If they can just stay away from racism and sexism...The democrats will win back both houses of congress. No way in hell the majority of this country wants to kill the cdc, nws, nasa, jpl, nsa, and end funding for infrastructure, education, etc. NOT FOR ANOTHER WAR IN THE MIDDLE EAST THAT"S FOR DAMN SURE.

The obamacare debacle is only getting worse, adding one more lump of shit to obama's 'legacy' as the midterm elections loom. The left is getting desperate and are starting to throw every race card, false denunciation, distraction, denial, and character assault they can with greater frequency and urgency. Their media lapdogs are struggling to keep up with all their 'assigned' positions and attitudes.

AOL.com Article - Ohio State quiz under fire for question implying atheist are smarter than Christians

Even a good chunk of the people stupid enough to vote for obama twice are starting to face the reality that he is a failed president, at best. I reckon a great many of them are going to be staying at home on election day, sheepishly sitting on their hands and thinking, "my God, what have we done?"

No they won't, LOL.

The democrats will win back both houses of congress.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ba5807e7049f29330e09b11aed67c312cabd2115ba8c3baeff1512cd196b4c72.jpg

No they won't, LOL.

Wait and see, bright boy.

If they can just stay away from racism and sexism...The democrats will win back both houses of congress. No way in hell the majority of this country wants to kill the cdc, nws, nasa, jpl, nsa, and end funding for infrastructure, education, etc. NOT FOR ANOTHER WAR IN THE MIDDLE EAST THAT"S FOR DAMN SURE.

Unlikely. In almost every mid-term election the party in the White House loses ground in Congress. Almost without exception, regardless which party is which and regardless what the issues are at the time. Since we've had these two party, it's happened a total of three times. And one of those was 1934 in reaction to the Depression. It's the People's way of balancing their government. Or at least 'balancing' within the illusion that we really have two parties.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back