Migrant mob beats NYPD officers near Times Square, released days later without bail according to the New York Post

This is what Democrats are doing to big and medium size cities. They intend to bring it to small cities and to suburbia next.

In NYC, the leftoid City Council voted to override a leftoid mayor's veto that will now force police to write a report of ANY interaction they have with anyone, no matter how simple that interaction may be.

It is the same in most Democrat rum hellholes. Blame police, tie the hands of police, allow violent crime to fester, then blame police even more and tie their hands even more.

Geeeeeeee, I wonder why it is so hard to recruit officers in New York and other large cities? I just can't put my finger on it. There must be a reason.

You don't give a shit how my father or mother died so why ask? I never asked and I never cared how he died

It doesn't matter and has absolutely no bearing on this thread or my experience with asshole cops
Well you clearly have an issue with authority figures, based on your anger at your real father for not being there, and hatred for your adopted father for his violence, so that is obviously going to make you less likely to obey police, and be more violent!

Well you clearly have an issue with authority figures, based on your anger at your real father for not being there, and hatred for your adopted father for his violence, so that is obviously going to make you less likely to obey police, and be more violent!

Not angry and yes I hate when people tell me what to do especially when the reason is "Because I said so"

I have been taking care of myself since I was a kid and don't need anyone telling me what to do unlike you sheep

Not angry and yes I hate when people tell me what to do especially when the reason is "Because I said so"

I have been taking care of myself since I was a kid and don't need anyone telling me what to do unlike you sheep
Oh, I grew up in a single Parent home from divorce, I was obedient to my Mother, did as she asked, and did what she asked because I had respect for her, whether it was just because she said so or any other reason, I knew better than to say that isn't good enough. I took daily beatings from brothers, who were 6, and 4 years older than I was just because i was there and an easy target, and my Mom was working. Yep my dad paid child support and was there for me my entire life and I didn't blame him for the tough times I went through! I cut grass and shoveled snow starting when I was 9 for money. Could cook, clean, and do my own laundry, and had to because my Mom worked two jobs so I could have the things I wanted after providing what I needed. I know rough trust me

Oh, I grew up in a single Parent home from divorce, I was obedient to my Mother, did as she asked, and did what she asked because I had respect for her, whether it was just because she said so or any other reason, I knew better than to say that isn't good enough. I took daily beatings from brothers, who were 6, and 4 years older than I was just because i was there and an easy target, and my Mom was working. Yep my dad paid child support and was there for me my entire life and I didn't blame him for the tough times I went through! I cut grass and shoveled snow starting when I was 9 for money. Could cook, clean, and do my own laundry, and had to because my Mom worked two jobs so I could have the things I wanted after providing what I needed. I know rough trust me
My mother was a heroin addict so I had to take care of myself and even when I was a kid I knew enough not to listen to her when she was high. I took better care of myself than any adult could

The 5 guys that beat up the officers have left for California. I don't know how they know it's California but it was just on the news.

Forum List

Back