Migrants Decline Newsom’s Offer Of Asylum In CA Since They Just Came From A Collapsing Communist Hellhole With No Electricity

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
So, even satire correctly differentiates between a red state and a blue state?

The blue state offers help while the red state moans and ships its problems elsewhere.

The blue state offers help while the red state moans and ships its problems elsewhere.
whats so bad about living n a tent and crapping on the sidewalk....booze is becoming unaffordable tho

Red states operate by the Americans First standard whereas Blue shitholes have fully become Mexico First hardliners.

Biden flew over 70 planes of illegals to Florida. DeSantis flies 2 planes and 50 illegals to a sanctuary city, and liberals shit their pants over it.

Red states operate by the Americans First standard whereas Blue shitholes have fully become Mexico First hardliners.
Do you live in a blue state? No? Then why do you care? Remember State Rights that you idiots keep quoting?

Biden flew over 70 planes of illegals to Florida. DeSantis flies 2 planes and 50 illegals to a sanctuary city, and liberals shit their pants over it.
Retard. This has been the policy of the Feds for a long time now. These are people who have requested asylum. Once they satisfy the conditions, they are processed and released all over the country. Not just Florida.

This practice did not originate with Biden but has been done for a long time. Don't believe me? Read the link below. When the orange douchebag did it, DeSantis did nothing. But now, to score political points the scumbag imports illegals from Texas. What a scammer.

Trump admin planning to fly immigrants to U.S. cities away from the border​

May 17, 2019, 2:06 PM -05

Beyond South Florida, Homeland Security officials are considering other areas around the country where immigrants can be released, officials told NBC News.

Florida officials expressed anger on Thursday after learning that the Trump administration was planning to release hundreds of migrants in Broward and Palm Beach counties each month.

Central American migrants who cross the U.S.-Mexico border must be processed before they can be released. Many make a claim for asylum, seeking the right to stay in the country to avoid persecution back home.

Do you live in a blue state? No? Then why do you care? Remember State Rights that you idiots keep quoting?
Unfortunately I live in the bluest state of all….Mexifornia. I’ve watched from the front row as this once beautiful golden state became the brown shithole it is today thanks to Mexico’s trash and woke white guilt whackos.

Unfortunately I live in the bluest state of all….Mexifornia. I’ve watched from the front row as this once beautiful golden state became the brown shithole it is today thanks to Mexico’s trash and woke white guilt whackos.
Don't like it? Move.

Migrants Decline Newsom’s Offer Of Asylum In CA Since They Just Came From A Collapsing Communist Hellhole With No Electricity​

OH THE STING OF TRUTH RUNS DEEP!
The Libtards will be swarming and buzzing like African bees now!

intears.gif

Retard. This has been the policy of the Feds for a long time now. These are people who have requested asylum. Once they satisfy the conditions, they are processed and released all over the country. Not just Florida.

This practice did not originate with Biden but has been done for a long time. Don't believe me? Read the link below. When the orange douchebag did it, DeSantis did nothing. But now, to score political points the scumbag imports illegals from Texas. What a scammer.

Trump admin planning to fly immigrants to U.S. cities away from the border​

May 17, 2019, 2:06 PM -05

Beyond South Florida, Homeland Security officials are considering other areas around the country where immigrants can be released, officials told NBC News.

Florida officials expressed anger on Thursday after learning that the Trump administration was planning to release hundreds of migrants in Broward and Palm Beach counties each month.

Central American migrants who cross the U.S.-Mexico border must be processed before they can be released. Many make a claim for asylum, seeking the right to stay in the country to avoid persecution back home.

Then why you shiting your pants over DeSantis bringing illegals to a sanctuary city?

blue states dont have to ship their problems away...they just pack up and leave for red states

Don't like it? Move.
I live in CA in a mountain rural area. Libs are few and far between up here and, indeed, in most of geographic CA. The libs are fleeing LA and SF for Arizona and other places, I feel sorry for those States but, glad to get rid of those idiots. I love CA and am sad to see it being ruled by alt-left buffoons. Things may be changing though, we just about got rid of their head buffoon, the used car salesman, Newsom.

Is that what you learned? Is that the American Way? Run from corrupt government?
That’s not what real Americans do Gustavo.
LOL Isn't that what you retards routinely tell libs who do not like their red state policies? If a woman is not happy with her state's decision on abortion, you idiots tell her to either accept or move.

Well, same advice, asshole. You don't like CA policies? Accept or move. Karma is a bitch, ain't it? :itsok:

Then why you shiting your pants over DeSantis bringing illegals to a sanctuary city?
Retard. Learn to read. I could care less what DeSantis does with illegal immigrants who come to Florida.

But, when he has to resort to importing illegals just so as to export them to score political points, I will call him on his hypocrisy. Not to mention that he is illegally using tax payer's money. Get it now?

Forum List

Back