Mike Lee thinks Trump deserves a "mulligan"

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
For the unfamiliar, mulligan is a golf term. Often amateurs will agree to one per round - a second chance without penalty if shank your drive out of bounds or into a water hazard. Trump deserves a mulligan Mike? He'd already used a couple dozen mulligans in his disastrous four hear round. F you! :mad:

Republican Sen. Mike Lee of Utah in a Tuesday interview with Fox News suggested that former President Donald Trump should get a "mulligan" over his incitement of a fatal riot at the US Capitol on January 6.​
Lee said that that Trump's incendiary remarks on January 6, in which he urged his supporters to "fight like hell" and march on the Capitol, weren't especially different from comments Democratic lawmakers have made urging voters to publicly challenge GOP members of Congress.​
"Everyone makes mistakes. Everyone's entitled to a mulligan once in a while."​
"Mulligan" is a golf term, which is often used in a colloquial manner and refers to being given a second chance or extra stroke after making a poor shot. In short, it's a do-over.​

GOP Sen. Mike Lee defended Trump's incitement of the deadly Capitol attack by saying 'everyone's entitled to a mulligan'

Did this asshole China Joe get a "mulligan" for selling out America to foreign interest in order to get enough money to pay off Hunter's cocaine dealer?

Does China Joe get a mulligan for stealing an election from the American people?

Inquiring minds want to know.

So we went from one death at the capitol to now "several"?...please...I heard a grown up reporterette on ABC radio news report that "around five people died" Its been weeks now and ABC news doesn't know the number of dead?...who do they think they are reporting to?...a bunch of idiots?....
Folks I'm not sure what's going on in our capitol but its not good....and their is not one reporter interested in finding out...I think the election fraud was so sloppily done and they are all afraid of it coming out....
The media and the swamp....scared to death....this impeachment trail is a delusion and a smoke screen for something much more sinister....

Trump "Yea...I tried to stage a coup to stay in office and it failed. Oops. My bad"

NO
The coup was the steal....the steal of Trump's massive victory....remember your glory will be short lived...you can't steal them all....and you are still a minority in America....

Trump "Yea...I tried to stage a coup to stay in office and it failed. Oops. My bad"

NO
The coup was the steal....the steal of Trump's massive victory....remember your glory will be short lived...you can't steal them all....and you are still a minority in America....
Losing by 10 million votes and 70 electoral votes is not a massive victory.

Someone tell Mike Lee to shut the fuck up

NO

Thousands of Trump votes were not counted and thousands of Biden votes were made up in the middle of the night....

NO

This was the covid rules election...made to order for cheaters...

This was the covid rules election...made to order for cheaters...

Maybe if Trump didn't "play it down" we could have had a normal election.

So whose fault is it?
Play it down?...he did the never done before thing of closing down the nation...and put treatment and a vaccine on a fast track costing billions...what do you mean he played it down?...if any playing happened it is that you were played by the hate Trump media....

Forum List

Back