Mike Lindell's Cybersecurity Expert: MyPillowGuy's Data is "Illegitimate"

yep, spent 45 million, and did absolutely nothing. thanks
Did nothing? We found out the facts. That’s worth quite a lot.

You know what you don’t do? Decide what happened and then investigate. That’s what’s happening with these sham election investigations.

You know what you don’t do? Decide what happened and then investigate. That’s what’s happening with these sham election investigations.
what facts? Putin changed votes? oh wow, let's see that line. If he didn't do that, then you have bubkis. Look at your conspiracy love.

what facts? Putin changed votes? oh wow, let's see that line. If he didn't do that, then you have bubkis. Look at your conspiracy love.
We know that the Russians were active in our election. They hacked the DNC and others to harm Clinton. They reached out in numerous ways to the Trump campaign. The Trump campaign was open to cooperating. Numerous people in the Trump campaign lied about it. There was no overt agreement between the Russians and Trump.

We learned a lot. I don’t think you value knowledge.

We know that the Russians were active in our election. They hacked the DNC and others to harm Clinton. They reached out in numerous ways to the Trump campaign. The Trump campaign was open to cooperating. Numerous people in the Trump campaign lied about it. There was no overt agreement between the Russians and Trump.

We learned a lot. I don’t think you value knowledge.
so what, how many votes did they change? If that never happened, then you have bubkis.

Clinton harmed herself

so what, how many votes did they change? If that never happened, then you have bubkis.
Zero votes were changed. But like I said, I value learning the facts. I wasn’t looking for a specific outcome.

That’s what separates the people who live in reality from those who desire comforting fantasies like yourself.

Zero votes were changed. But like I said, I value learning the facts. I wasn’t looking for a specific outcome.
so what value was the Mueller report? So, when we want that same outcome we're conspiracy nuts? you make me laugh you fake fk.

Oh, and you wanted the report to toss Trump. To deny that point is you being fake. I could go do some searching if you can't be honest.

I wonder how many posts in here during that investigation stated, Trump's in trouble, so is Jr and his daughter and other son. every day multiple posts.

so what value was the Mueller report? So, when we want that same outcome we're conspiracy nuts? you make me laugh you fake fk.

Oh, and you wanted the report to toss Trump. To deny that point is you being fake. I could go do some searching if you can't be honest.

I wonder how many posts in here during that investigation stated, Trump's in trouble, so is Jr and his daughter and other son. every day multiple posts.
The value in the Mueller report was knowing the truth. If you think I wanted the Mueller report to toss Trump, then why aren’t I slamming it as unreliable and part of a cover up?

You don’t want the truth. That’s why any investigation that doesn’t confirm your desires is ignored or attacked.

No court order for them. The legislature has yet to file suit in order to obtain one.

Know why? They’re frauds.
Can you prove they are frauds? That is what you ask others to do. Now prove they are frauds. I'll wait.

If it is a sham why did 7 legislatures pick alternative electors? Things like that are done based on fact. Those legislatures saw and heard enough evidence to reach the conclusion their states were defrauded. Period.

Can you prove they are frauds? That is what you ask others to do. Now prove they are frauds. I'll wait.
Yes. They report false information in an effort to convince the state legislature to do something they would not otherwise do.

For example, claiming that there were more absentee ballots than requests.

That’s the definition of fraud.

If it is a sham why did 7 legislatures pick alternative electors? Things like that are done based on fact. Those legislatures saw and heard enough evidence to reach the conclusion their states were defrauded. Period.

They didn’t. Those “alternate electors” were not picked by the legislature and have no legal meaning.

Yes. They report false information in an effort to convince the state legislature to do something they would not otherwise do.

For example, claiming that there were more absentee ballots than requests.

That’s the definition of fraud.
Can you prove the information was false? No, you can't. Next.

You know why I don't post much in the religion/philosophy section dear?

One of the emphasis on my first degree was part of a multi-displinary in the honors philosophy college at a Big Ten school.

Most of the folks here would find my ideas either droll, boring, weird, freakish, meandering to the point of being torturous. . . . and I find most of the stuff in there to be pedestrian. And really, when it comes to the ideas in there, folks egos are pretty wedded to them, so why even bother?

Let's just use the fall back on this one, Descartes, shall we? Cogito, ergo sum

apparently they didn't teach how to recognize sarcasm in that there college you attended.

dear.

apparently they didn't teach how to recognize sarcasm in that there college you attended.

dear.

Oh, they did.

Sarcasm translates very poorly on the internet and in discussing forums, especially these days. I thought we were having a serious conversation.

Ever since the kakistocracy selected leaders for us like Trump and Biden, and we entered Bizzarro world. . . I am not sure if folks are being serious anymore. IN the FZ, sure, but in otherwise serious topics, when folks attack my integrity, and I always get called a nutter? I never am too sure. :dunno:

thanks.

:113:

"Why watch a sporting event that you know someone will lose at?"

Shux, I'd say 98+% of the sporting events I watch I expect someone will lose.
That's sorta the vibe in competitive sports events, ain't it?
Someone wins. Someone loses.

Please do not inform me that I'm the only one who has noticed that's how sports work.

Forum List

Back