Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Mike Pence 2024

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
AFTER TRUMP WE WANT PENCE!

CezkN9jUAAAUAMc.jpg

Bbbbbut he's against the queer folk
Don't worry, their main assassin is currently undergoing some soul-searching about eradicating the votes of tens of millions after the fact by her sharpshooting efforts at anyone opposed to the Church of LGBT..

AFTER TRUMP WE WANT PENCE!

CezkN9jUAAAUAMc.jpg
My brother is a vp of a Fortune 500 company in HR. I’ve heard stories about this weirdo. He was going to lose running for governor when trump picked him. Or something like that. I guess CEOs called him complaining about an anti gay law he passed. Said it’s why the rest of the country thinks Indiana is a backward hick state.

And these companies that called pence all shit when he got picked for vp. I believe Harley Davidson was one of those companies and that’s why trump called them out.

2nd nationally for AVAILABILITY of skilled labor? Translation there’s a lot of people looking for work.

Have you seen mike pences brother? I bet he received gay conversion therapy and was supposedly cured. It’s so obvious just looking at him. My gaydar went off. Look him up.
I wouldn't doubt it. That bullshit conversion therapy does nothing but rob good women of a hetero marriage and make gay men lay pipe in nonsuitable ground.

Pence will not run in 2024. He knows there is no way he could follow TRUMP and not be a disappointment. I'm really not sure who will be able to follow TRUMP. Whoever it is will have to be able to hold their own against the attacks from the media.

I like Nikki Haley but am not sure she would be able to go against the media without coming across at times as appeasing them. The only person I could see right now as being able to would be Cruz.

Have you seen mike pences brother? I bet he received gay conversion therapy and was supposedly cured. It’s so obvious just looking at him. My gaydar went off. Look him up.
I wouldn't doubt it. That bullshit conversion therapy does nothing but rob good women of a hetero marriage and make gay men lay pipe in nonsuitable ground.
Chances are the women who marry them know what they’re getting into. If they don’t thats on them

Pence will not run in 2024. He knows there is no way he could follow TRUMP and not be a disappointment. I'm really not sure who will be able to follow TRUMP. Whoever it is will have to be able to hold their own against the attacks from the media.

I like Nikki Haley but am not sure she would be able to go against the media without coming across at times as appeasing them. The only person I could see right now as being able to would be Cruz.
Why not appease the media?

Forum List

Back