Mike Pence and classified documents

Then explain why Joey Xi was caught with Top Secret Documents dating back to when he was in the Senate. How could Biden as Senator be able to steal T.S. Classified documents from the Senate SCIF.
This goes back more than 14 years ago.
Biden can just pardon himself in his mind, anytime he wants.
He‘s then totally innocent. He’s president. He’s guilty of NOTHING.

Really ? After refusing to turn them over for a year when requested ? Trump is a fking criminal and traitor. Of course, fascist loving gop always knew it. That’s why they ran him for president TWICE.
You’re a dolt. Declining to turn some documents over after leaving Office doesn’t make Trump either a traitor or a criminal.

You’re a dolt. Declining to turn some documents over after leaving Office doesn’t make Trump either a traitor or a criminal.

It makes him careless and incompetent just like Biden and Pence and who knows who all else.

He‘s then totally innocent.
Not for crimes committed by him 14 years ago. :nono:

If I lived to see the whole lot of these fucking traitors tried and hanged publicly for their crimes, it would make my life.

Then I could rest easy knowing America still had a sense of real justice going forward.

It's probably something I'll never see and justice is largely over with in America and may as well get used to it.

It's only going to get worse as the years go by.

Last edited:
AHAHAHAHA !!!

You people hate Pence because he rejected Trump's Big Lie of election fraud that never happened.

Any truth telling republicans are villified.

You people are a total joke and you don't even realize it.
If you tell the truth in the GOP you are attacked vilified and run out of the party basically.

Everybody loved Pence, up until he told the truth, that there was no election fraud at all.

It should surprise nobody here that "The Banker" loves Mike Pentz. Mike Pentz is a Jew fraud of a Christian, a die hard Zionist Fascist, and a big liar....

It makes him careless and incompetent just like Biden and Pence and who knows who all else.
It may have been careless. It doesn’t necessarily speak to any incompetence.

I think many of these things reflect institutional level carelessness with classified documents. And I’ll happily agree it shouldn’t be this way.

He‘s then totally innocent. He’s president. He’s guilty of NOTHING.

Biden has classified material dating back to when he was a Senator. He can not go back in time now and declassify the material before the Senator version of himself steals it...

...though you might have a good idea for a 'Back to the Future' sequel.

It may have been careless. It doesn’t necessarily speak to any incompetence.

Where this type of info is concerned I have no idea how you seperate the two.

I think many of these things reflect institutional level carelessness with classified documents. And I’ll happily agree it shouldn’t be this way.

It's incompetent for any president to have not addressed it.

Biden is president (god). He can absolve himself from all transgressions…
The good Catholic can ask a priest absolve him from his sins, but a priest can't absolve him from committing 'Espionage'.

These Classified documents cases bear all the hallmarks of a "Duh-Heap" State operation carried out by the only mastermind capable of planting all the documents, unseen and unnoticed. Hillary Clinton. The lack of evidence is all the evidence we need, it just points to her. Lock her up and it all stops.

Not for crimes committed by him 14 years ago. :nono:

If I lived to see the whole lot of these fucking traitors tried and hanged publicly for their crimes, it would make my life.

Then I could rest easy knowing America still had a sense of real justice going forward.
Geesus, youre having trouble being a devout hypocrite aren’t you ? You aren’t that bright. They are crimes only if they’re federal which they are, and he gets prosecuted by his DOJ.
Then, he just pardons himself or declassifies them. It works for you.

AHAHAHAHA !!!

You people hate Pence because he rejected Trump's Big Lie of election fraud that never happened.

Any truth telling republicans are villified.

You people are a total joke and you don't even realize it.
If you tell the truth in the GOP you are attacked vilified and run out of the party basically.

Everybody loved Pence, up until he told the truth, that there was no election fraud at all.
Pence is a traitor who allowed a stolen election. He is just as culpable as those that committed the election theft.

Now he is trying to run cover for Biden, to take the heat off him. He’s a pathetic little man now.

These Classified documents cases bear all the hallmarks of a "Duh-Heap" State operation carried out by the only mastermind capable of planting all the documents, unseen and unnoticed. Hillary Clinton. The lack of evidence is all the evidence we need, it just points to her. Lock her up and it all stops.
And include her co conspirator, Hunter….and the deep state.,
You gotta luv every minute of it.

Where this type of info is concerned I have no idea how you seperate the two.

It's incompetent for any president to have not addressed it.

~~~~~~
It all as been left up to the political whims of NARA.
There is a two tier system of Justice in D.C.
One for Democrats and another for all others.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back