Mike Pence and classified documents

It should surprise nobody here that "The Banker" loves Mike Pentz. Mike Pentz is a Jew fraud of a Christian, a die hard Zionist Fascist, and a big liar....
The guy is as wacko christian as they come. You are fucked up.
I don't like Pence at all, the guy is trash. He is a disgrace and a piece of garbage.
I just like that he was man enough to admit Trump lost the election and there was no fraud

I have no problem with Pence going to jail with Biden.

Pence was traitor to his country allowing the Democrat filth to get away with stealing the 2020 Presidential election.

Pence is a traitor who allowed a stolen election. He is just as culpable as those that committed the election theft.

Now he is trying to run cover for Biden, to take the heat off him. He’s a pathetic little man now.
look at how pathetic you are.
You hate anybody that tells the truth.

You are a scared little boy in a mans world. You still can't man up and admit Trump lost the election. What a total joke. You are a complete and total joke.

At least lose with dignity, you don't even know what dignity is.

And nobody knows about them being missing.

To me that is a huge issue.

Others disagree.

I can't believe no one doesn't know they are missing. It seems they don't really care. Classified documents laying everywhere and no one questioning it?

It makes no sense other than what I said before. Both parties are corrupt and inept.

I have no problem with Pence going to jail with Biden.

Pence was traitor to his country allowing the Democrat filth to get away with stealing the 2020 Presidential election.
Pence is part of the deep state.

And include her co conspirator, Hunter….and the deep state.,
You gotta luv every minute of it.
It's funny episode of the Continuing Circus. Now were playing wack-a-mole with so called classified documents.

The guy is as wacko christian as they come. You are fucked up.
I don't like Pence at all, the guy is trash. He is a disgrace and a piece of garbage.
I just like that he was man enough to admit Trump lost the election and there was no fraud

LOL

What about W?

Didn't you love W?

I can't believe no one doesn't know they are missing. It seems they don't really care. Classified documents laying everywhere and no one questioning it?

It makes no sense other than what I said before. Both parties are corrupt and inept.

According to our resident spy that is the way it is.

He is insulting me for even suggesting that these things should be tracked.

He was Vice President. I'm sure everyone occasionally takes stuff because they multitask. I don't think it's a problem. He would have brought classified information home with him. I'm sure Reagan did the same thing.

Holy crap

Okay, I admit it.

I have some too.

And this is exactly why I never allow my lawyer over to my house! every time I do, damnit... he accidentaly finds unauthorized classified documents somewhere

Forum List

Back