Mike Pence and classified documents

And every leftist there is.
Unknown.jpeg

Seems the DOJ should just start searching the homes of everyone that has served in Congress since 1990 just to be safe
You're not going far back enough. Carter's Congress and Reagan's 2nd Congress that voted themselves the Lords of America, too.

I do believe Biden was in Reagan's 2nd Congress. Congress got together and passed some kinda bad thing over Carter, too.

I don't think any of the real crap that these things enabled were in the main text of the bills; but they were in the uh..whatever the real word for pork is.

Last edited:
Sorry, bro; I'm just not cut from the same cloth as you. :dunno:

You seem to think it's "bright" to be clever and cunning, whereas I just see it as being a dishonest douchebag.

I thank God I don't roll like you, and with a little effort and luck, hopefully never will.
It’s clever to be honest, not to make up shit. Biden is president and has come clean. Deal with it. Trump is a criminal and refused to come clean, deal with it. Pence seems to have turned everything in and has come clean, deal with it. We have one baglapper, Trump.
Sorry, bro; I'm just not cut from the same cloth as you. :dunno:

You seem to think it's "bright" to be clever and cunning, whereas I just see it as being a dishonest douchebag.

I thank God I don't roll like you, and with a little effort and luck, hopefully never will.

No wonder China has become the biggest war machine in the world.
Obama sold them all our steel from every post-ww2 vehicle to build it, and got taxpayers to pay for it!

He also took the majority of affordable vehicles off the road and killed thousands of jobs that people in the US having those vehicles

supported.

See: "Cash4Clunkers".

Last edited:
Not the ones he has. They were gotten after he lost his clearance. He can have documents he got since he took office, but not from before. Please try to keep up when you're defending the indefensible.
You’re pretty naive aren’t you. He’s president now, he can do what ever he wants…..in his mind. He turned everything in when asked….Trump delayed and lied for a year …while not in office. Was he too busy whoring around ? Likely.

Forum List

Back