Mike Pence and his wife voted by mail in Indiana primary

I lost count of the number of Republican hypocrites who claim we can't trust mail voting, but vote by mail.
Do you have a clue where the residency is for the VP or President? Their home state, not Washington DC. So while they do business in DC, they must vote in the states where they will go once done with their jobs. VP Pence has to cast a vote for Indiana and the president votes for Florida. You are suck a small minded person, to not know how the system works, but parrot what the left tells you to say. If someone is living in Florida, he should vote in Florida. My son in the military works in Californication but must send his vote for he is registered in Floor E Da...
You’re pretending that Trump makes some distinction with absentee voting. He doesn’t. He’s a moron.

Republican Rodney Paul Jones pleaded guilty to double voting in Arizona and Colorado in the 2008 general election, fraudulent registration, and presenting a false instrument. He was fined $4,600 and ordered to perform 50 hours of community service and a month’s probation.

I have lost track of how many times the difference between absentee and mail in voting has been explained to the Democrats.
Lol oh Christ shut up. Trump never made any distinction. Quit pretending he has.
Oh fuck off moron you know dam good and well that voting absentee because your job has you working a place that is not where you legal residence is or because you are in the military and deployed overseas or because you have physical problem that prevents you from standing in line to vote is not the same as just not feeling like going out to vote. Stop pretending you don't know this though based on your post you might actually not have known but you do now so knock it off.

I have lost track of how many times the difference between absentee and mail in voting has been explained to the Democrats.
Tell me, what makes absentee voting more secure from fraud than normal mail in voting?
Volume genius absentee voting is limited and for specific reasons across the board mail in voting would be much more difficult to monitor.

Lol oh Christ shut up. Trump never made any distinction. Quit pretending he has.
Oh fuck off moron you know dam good and well that voting absentee because your job has you working a place that is not where you legal residence is or because you are in the military and deployed overseas or because you have physical problem that prevents you from standing in line to vote is not the same as just not feeling like going out to vote. Stop pretending you don't know this though based on your post you might actually not have known but you do now so knock it off.
Yeah no shit there is a difference, but Trump doesn’t make the distinction. You’re just pretending he does.

Tell me, what makes absentee voting more secure from fraud than normal mail in voting?
Volume genius absentee voting is limited and for specific reasons across the board mail in voting would be much more difficult to monitor.
Um no that doesn’t hold water. Too vague.

Um no that doesn’t hold water. Too vague.
Holds water all the way to the top you just don't want to accept it.

Yeah no shit there is a difference, but Trump doesn’t make the distinction. You’re just pretending he does.
Your just pretending you don't know the differnce.

I lost count of the number of Republican hypocrites who claim we can't trust mail voting, but vote by mail.

Not hypocrites you doofus........massive vote by mail will be used by the democrats to cheat.......you moron........Mike Pence isn't cheating.....the democrat fascists will cheat....

Your just pretending you don't know the differnce.
Nope, that would be Trump doing that which is the basis of this entire conversation.

Months after his death Republican Verna Roehm filled out and submitted an absentee ballot in her husband's name for Mitt Romney in the 2012 election. Mrs. Roehm admitted to casting the vote. The judge convicted Roehm of a misdemeanor rather than a felony.

Show proof

Leslie McCrae Dowless, was charged with three felony counts of obstruction of justice, two counts of conspiring to commit obstruction of justice and two counts of possession of absentee ballots, according to court documents.

Operatives working for Dowless illegally collected, and sometimes filled in, absentee ballots on behalf of Republican Mark Harris’ campaign emerged shortly after the Nov. 6 election.

Election officials called this a well-funded and well-organized campaign to tip the election for the state’s 9th District in the U.S. House of Representatives, which stretches southeast from Charlotte.

One time is not always I do absentee ballots and I never do voter fraud

Election fraud case sparks renewed accusations about ballot security in Philadelphia

Mail-In ballots make voter fraud easy. I know because I did it. | Opinion

Forum List

Back