Mike Pence and his wife voted by mail in Indiana primary

You mean absentee which is for those out of state or physically unable?
Wait. Do you mean that mail ballots that are also absentee are not at risk of fraud?
Confuse me a little bit more with your next answer.

Wait. Do you mean that mail ballots that are also absentee are not at risk of fraud?
Confuse me a little bit more with your next answer.
Of course they are at risk, but absentee ballots are a small percentage of votes overall. The larger the number the more chance for fraud.

And the moon is made of green cheese, cows fly, etc etc.
TRUMP: The moon is made of WHITE AMERICAN cheese!

TARDS: The moon is made of WHITE AMERICAN cheese!

REPORTER: Mr. President, you don't really believe the moon is made of cheese do you?

TRUMP: Well, a lot of people are saying it is.

Who Is Registered to Vote in Two States? Some in Trump’s Inner Circle

Registered in two states
Steve Bannon, Mr. Trump’s strategist, was registered to vote in Florida and New York, the Sarasota Herald-Tribune found.
Tiffany Trump, Mr. Trump’s youngest daughter, was registered in Pennsylvania and New York, NBC News reported.
Sean Spicer, his press secretary, was registered in both Virginia and Rhode Island, according to The Washington Post.
Jared Kushner, his son-in-law and close adviser, was registered in New York and New Jersey, according to The Washington Post.
Steven Mnuchin, who is nominated to lead the Treasury Department, was registered in New York and California, CNN found.

Who Is Registered to Vote in Two States? Some in Trump’s Inner Circle

Registered in two states
Steve Bannon, Mr. Trump’s strategist, was registered to vote in Florida and New York, the Sarasota Herald-Tribune found.
Tiffany Trump, Mr. Trump’s youngest daughter, was registered in Pennsylvania and New York, NBC News reported.
Sean Spicer, his press secretary, was registered in both Virginia and Rhode Island, according to The Washington Post.
Jared Kushner, his son-in-law and close adviser, was registered in New York and New Jersey, according to The Washington Post.
Steven Mnuchin, who is nominated to lead the Treasury Department, was registered in New York and California, CNN found.
Now tell us were any of Obama’s registered in two states that had their permanent homes in other states? Bet you never gave it a thought, did ya?

Of course they are at risk, but absentee ballots are a small percentage of votes overall. The larger the number the more chance for fraud.
Colorado, Hawaii, Oregon, Utah and Washington—conducted their elections using a vote-by-mail system even before coronavirus. Do you think they should eliminate all-mail because people who aren't outside these States are voting by mail?

I lost count of the number of Republican hypocrites who claim we can't trust mail voting, but vote by mail.

Why is that being a hypocrite? They are not asking all to do it because they did. Vote by mail would make voter fraud easier.

I also vote by mail since I am a truck driver

Republicans always vote early & often while they remove as many Democrats as possible from Voter Rolls, Trash Democrats Voter Registrations, increase voter regulations & close down their polling places.

Show proof

Colin Small, a Republican voter registration contractor, arrested in Harrisonburg, Virginia for throwing completed voter registration forms in a dumpster behind a business & speeding away.
Holloran said that four of the eight voter registration forms his client tossed into the dumpster were outdated, three belonged to people who were already registered and one belonged to a convicted felon.
Huffpost

Mr. Pence is in Washington DC on official business, and signed for an absentee ballot for a good reason.

BTW, libs would complain if he used the government jet to fly home to Columbus just to cast a ballot. And they would also pitch a bitch if he missed voting in an election as well.
Outstanding post that speaks to the legitimacy of mail in ballots and also says that Trump's claims against them are full of s..t!

I lost count of the number of Republican hypocrites who claim we can't trust mail voting, but vote by mail.
Lol you start a thread and dont even know what they are against. All you hear is "mail in voting" and your retarded ass jumps the gun. LOL

Colorado, Hawaii, Oregon, Utah and Washington—conducted their elections using a vote-by-mail system even before coronavirus. Do you think they should eliminate all-mail because people who aren't outside these States are voting by mail?
And? That was their choice. States rights. Personally, unless it has a low density per square mile, I don’t think mail voting should be allowed, other than absentee for reasons mentioned earlier.

Show proof

Leslie McCrae Dowless, was charged with three felony counts of obstruction of justice, two counts of conspiring to commit obstruction of justice and two counts of possession of absentee ballots, according to court documents.

Operatives working for Dowless illegally collected, and sometimes filled in, absentee ballots on behalf of Republican Mark Harris’ campaign emerged shortly after the Nov. 6 election.

Election officials called this a well-funded and well-organized campaign to tip the election for the state’s 9th District in the U.S. House of Representatives, which stretches southeast from Charlotte.

You understand the difference between requesting a sole absentee ballot under penalty of perjury versus mass mailing millions of unrequested ballots to illegal aliens and dead people, right?

My guess is no because you're a Dim.

You gals keep willfully conflating one with the other. It is a lie and everyone knows it is a lie. Maybe try telling the truth for once. It's a thought. :D

MIKE PENCE has a simple philosophy: do the right thing, in the right way, for the right reason

my friends, we must elect MIKE PENCE as POTUS in 2024!

Forum List

Back