🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Mike Pence testifies for 7 hours before Jan. 6 grand jury after Trump’s bid to block him from doing so fails

C35-Rf7XAAA7M5a
Oh wow. Another biased point of view expressed childishly.

There were many villains in the 2020 stolen election.

The Democrat filth for doing the actual thievery with fraudulent ballots.

The courts for being too chickenshit to do the right thing.

Pence for being a traitor to his country and not calling for a Congressional audit of the stolen election.

Pence for being a traitor to his country and not calling for a Congressional audit of the stolen election.
So why didn't just one Trump appointee do the right thing? If all 60 + or - 1 judges found against Trump because of whatever RW nutter excuse, why bother? Why go on? All the judges even Trump appointees are in the sack with Dems, why don't you just give up?

:chillpill:

Yes, do you?

Pence signals a 2024 bid as he meets with lawmakers and delivers South Carolina speech​

Pence on possible 2024 presidential run: "I think we've got time"​

Old Mike doesn't want to hit the campaign trail prematurely, after all, the DOJ is still dotting the "i's" and crossing the "tees" on their investigation(s) of the corrupt trump criminal organization. And, it's too early for old Mike to rule out being charged as an accessory in trump's many criminal acts.

.zs

from the article:

“Mike Pence clearly would like to be in the White House,” said Downs. “Everybody knows he would like to be in the White House, and one way to get there is by being the VP.”

Old Mike doesn't want to hit the campaign trail prematurely, after all, the DOJ is still dotting the "i's" and crossing the "tees" on their investigation(s) of the corrupt trump criminal organization. And, it's too early for old Mike to rule out being charged as an accessory in trump's many criminal acts.

.zs
Pence is very disingenuous and not trustworthy.

did you know? Trump and Pence read the same 4 newspapers every morning as POTUS and VP for 4 years: the New York Times, The Washington Post, The Washington Times, and the Wall Street Journal

"You know, I’m often asked who I most identify with among my 47 predecessors. And I have to be honest with you, it was a really tough question the first time I got it.

Our 44th Vice President, Dan Quayle, is not only a dear friend and a fellow Hoosier, but I marveled, as people of our state did in my youth, when I saw him bring his — the experiences of a meteoric career in the House and the Senate, the energy of a new generation and conservative leadership in the presidency of George Herbert Walker Bush." - VP Pence

Pence wrote in his memoir that Trump told him in a New Year’s Day phone call: “You’re too honest,” predicting that “hundreds of thousands are gonna hate your guts” and “people are gonna think you’re stupid.”

Forum List

Back