Military force raids Protestor's house LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

For those who don't want to wade through all the hyperbole in the OP link, an armed man broke the law and was arrested.

Last edited:
Conservatives who live in leftist cesspools of shit - I would leave. I wouldn't stay in a State where Fascists reign and have no problem violating your rights.

For those who don't want to wade through all the hyperbole in the OP link, an armed man broke the law and was arrested.

He broke an UNJUST law (even determined by the Supreme Court) SIX days ago.

He was met with two helicopters, armored vechicles, and over 100 federal agents + local police, over a guy who loaded a shotgun SIX DAYS AGO in freedom plaza with #9 shot lololololol hahhah fascists.

Last edited:

He was met with two helicopters, armored vechicles, and over 100 federal agents + local police, over a guy who loaded a shotgun SIX DAYS AGO in freedom plaza with #9 shot lololololol hahhah fascists.

I don't support him in breaking the law but I have to wonder why David Gregory who did the same thing with a magazine, wasn't raided , had his tore torn apart, rifled through all of his personal shit??

If someone commits a crime with a gun, do you expect he would still have that firearm six days later? Especially since he said the revolution was starting?

I would.

Last edited:

I don't support him in breaking the law but I have to wonder why David Gregory who did the same thing with a magazine, wasn't raided , had his tore torn apart, rifled through all of his personal shit??

With that attitude the Fascists have already won.

Martin Luther King, Letter from Birmingham jail:

One may well ask: "How can you advocate breaking some laws and obeying others?" The answer lies in the fact that there are two types of laws: just and unjust. I would be the first to advocate obeying just laws. One has not only a legal but a moral responsibility to obey just laws. Conversely, one has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws. I would agree with St. Augustine that "an unjust law is no law at all."

Learn from the King or your children will be sex slaves for the global elite.

Last edited:

With that attitude the Fascists have already won.

Martin Luther King, Letter from Birmingham jail:

One may well ask: "How can you advocate breaking some laws and obeying others?" The answer lies in the fact that there are two types of laws: just and unjust. I would be the first to advocate obeying just laws. One has not only a legal but a moral responsibility to obey just laws. Conversely, one has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws. I would agree with St. Augustine that "an unjust law is no law at all."

Learn from the King or your children will be sex slaves for the global elite.

I'm not an anarchist. Loading a shotgun JUST blocks from the WH when it's against the law is STUPID.

If someone commits a crime with a gun, do you expect he would still have that firearm six days later? Especially since he said the revolution was starting?

I would.

You are a tyrant, fascist, statist, authoritarian pig.

That's one hell of a crime right there too. I mean, putting a shell in a shotgun?! Wow. I cant even count all those victims of his crime.

One could argue that the books are full of unjust laws. Are you arguing for selective enforcement of the law? Law to the letter Conservatives were up in arms over Obama not enforcing certain immigration laws. But now you want to ignore gun waving reactionaries calling for revolution?

Conservatives don't decide which laws they like and which ones they'll say, "to hell with this." That's OBAMA territory. We will never win and hold fast to our rights so long as we advocate breaking laws, whether we agree with them or not.

One could argue that the books are full of unjust laws. Are you arguing for selective enforcement of the law? Law to the letter Conservatives were up in arms over Obama not enforcing certain immigration laws. But now you want to ignore gun waving reactionaries calling for revolution?

Why don't you just chant Hail Satan with the fetus spinal cord snippers.

I would.

You are a tyrant, fascist, statist, authoritarian pig.

You're just now figuring that out?

All dimocraps are. Every one of them. Okay, most of them. Not all. There's a few disillusioned, old-time liberals (whom I love) that don't realize their party had been hijacked by the marxists and Nazis they once kept at bay.

I mean, they were always there. The dimocrap party has always been home to marxists, Nazis, communists, totalitarians, Statists etc because they had nowhere else to go.

Kinda like there are still a few racists in the Republican Party because they were tossed aside by dimocrap when they picked up Blacks as a 98% loyal voting block, so they put their former racist Southerners on the curb and we picked up some of them but with the understanding that we weren't going to tolerate their bullshit and... I digress.

But anyway, there's still a few hanging around. We all know it. But they don't have SHIT ti say about what goes on in our party.

dimocraps? They have been totally and completely taken over by marxists and statists and totalitarians.

Totally.

Think about it. I'm right.

As usual

I would.

We notice that "crime" is defined by ideology. If a good Communist on MSNBC violates gun laws - well, wink wink - laws don't apply to party members. Should a vile Capitalist clinging to the Constitution violate laws - to the Gulag.

I can't see how the current cold civil war, will not turn hot.

Forum List

Back