Military force raids Protestor's house LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

If someone commits a crime with a gun, do you expect he would still have that firearm six days later? Especially since he said the revolution was starting?

I would.

We notice that "crime" is defined by ideology. If a good Communist on MSNBC violates gun laws - well, wink wink - laws don't apply to party members. Should a vile Capitalist clinging to the Constitution violate laws - to the Gulag.

I can't see how the current cold civil war, will not turn hot.

My point entirely..

That's one hell of a crime right there too. I mean, putting a shell in a shotgun?! Wow. I cant even count all those victims of his crime.

Even if he did commit a terrible crime, why two military helicopters, armored vehicles and over 100+ federal agents with rifles?

Also they conveniently contacted the media to come and watch them, and didn't even tell them to stand in "safe areas" or not ot stand in "danger areas," in other words, they didn't expect any fighting, this was a show a massive military force, that's it.

That's one hell of a crime right there too. I mean, putting a shell in a shotgun?! Wow. I cant even count all those victims of his crime.

Even if he did commit a terrible crime, why two military helicopters, armored vehicles and over 100+ federal agents with rifles?

Also they conveniently contacted the media to come and watch them, and didn't even tell them to stand in "safe areas" or not ot stand in "danger areas," in other words, they didn't expect any fighting, this was a show a massive military force, that's it.

This I agree with also. It was overkill by a LONGSHOT.. and meant to convey a message IMO.

This I agree with also. It was overkill by a LONGSHOT.. and meant to convey a message IMO.

The message:

How dare the slaves possess the means to abolish a government destructive of those ends to which is was established to protect!

This great movie is full of Classical Liberal ideas:

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread has inspired me to head out to the homestead and a waste a few hundreds rounds from my two AR-15's my Mini-14 and my M1A1. I may even make a cut out of a liberal from Kenya and shoot it from 300 yards. Life in red state is good.

The State can't allow the plebs to believe they may be armed, or break ridiculous laws. The show of force was just that, a show. Intimidation to those who may listen to Kokesh.

Is any of it really surprising?

A victimless "crime" in defiance of a law that was designed only for the reasons of protecting the state. these are the laws that are most importnat to the State. Enforcement is about sending a message out. Nothing more.

If someone commits a crime with a gun, do you expect he would still have that firearm six days later? Especially since he said the revolution was starting?

I would.

We notice that "crime" is defined by ideology. If a good Communist on MSNBC violates gun laws - well, wink wink - laws don't apply to party members. Should a vile Capitalist clinging to the Constitution violate laws - to the Gulag.

My point entirely..

Guys, Ladies, Gents.....

I am 65 years old. I lived through the 60's when things were REALLY bad. I fought in Viet Nam. I came home to watch dimocrap scum stab our former Allies in the back. I saw them take down a president for no reason other than pure meanness.

dimocraps always, ALWAYS overstep. Always. They always grow too confident to the point of arrogance.

And one other thing to remember -- They ALWAYS fuck things up. Everything they touch turns to shit. Everything.

And you know who it hurts the most? Their fellow dimocraps. And I'm going to take up arms to keep stupid fucking dimocraps from fucking other stupid fucking dimocraps?

I think not. Let 'em cannibalize each other. Couldn't care less.

Illinois dimocrap Requests National Guard Come To Chicago To Help Stop War Zone Violence…

This is what happens to a city after being ruled by dimocraps for decades.

CHICAGO, Ill. (IRN) - Gun violence in Chicago is so severe that a state lawmaker wants state police and the National Guard to assist the local cops.

State Rep. Monique Davis (D-Chicago) is making the request.

“I am requesting with this press conference that Gov. Patrick Quinn order the Illinois National Guard (and) the Illinois State Police (to) come to Chicago and work with our mayor Ron (sic) Emanuel to provide safety for the children, especially,” she said at a news conference in Springfield.

Other state lawmakers accompanied Davis to recognize the severity of the problem, and the extent to which it carries beyond Chicago’s troubled neighborhoods to the entire city and other parts of the state, but not necessarily to concur with her solution.

Over the holiday weekend, 74 people were shot and 12 killed in Chicago, and Davis says the police don’t have the manpower to make arrests.
- See more at: Weasel Zippers | Scouring the bowels of the internet | Weasel Zippers

Another City that has been ruled uninterrupted by dimocrap scum for decades -- Dee-Troit, who just Dee-Faulted on their loans

images

for-decades-these-empty-ruins-have-been.jpg

dimocraps, dimocrap politicians, dimocrap voters, dimocrap Unions, dimocrap Cities, dimocrap States....

They deserve each other.

Let them rot in their own shit.

This thread has inspired me to head out to the homestead and a waste a few hundreds rounds from my two AR-15's my Mini-14 and my M1A1. I may even make a cut out of a liberal from Kenya and shoot it from 300 yards. Life in red state is good.

I would never wish harm on our President no matter how much I disagree with him. I think he's a total imbecilic ASSCLOWN but I would be the first one to defend his right to be that stupid without harm coming to him.. That's the essence of America and what she stands for.

I would never wish harm on our President no matter how much I disagree with him. I think he's a total imbecilic ASSCLOWN but I would be the first one to defend his right to be that stupid without harm coming to him.. That's the essence of America and what she stands for.

In a Free Country, you have the right to be Stupid.

dimocraps exercise that right more than anybody else

It's a political show trial, to be sure.

Kokesh is a sensationalist - he knowingly and deliberately broke a law he views as unjust. He was grandstanding when he did it. He should face fines for his act.

That said, the GROSS overreaction of Park Police and the excessive show of force was a purely political statement and criminal mismanagement of public funds.

IF the ACLU were a legitimate organization, they would move against the Park Police for this.

In a Free Country, you have the right to be Stupid.

dimocraps exercise that right more than anybody else

Just like the Nazis fled Germany, the Despotcrats will flee the United States in a few years, ignorance of the Constitution is not an excuse, especially for those who took an oath to uphold and protect the Constitution of the United States.

I would.

Did David Gregory have a firearm?

No.

Did David Gregory say he was starting a revolution?

No.

Nice try.

From the link:

Kokesh later revised the plan after he was arrested in May for little more than exercising his First Amendment at a pro-marijuana legalization rally in Philadelphia.

Kokesh organized that event where a crowd was incited to break the law. He was arrrested for organizing and inciting that event.

So let's not pretend it was "little more" than exercising his First Amendment rights. And let's not pretend being arrested wasn't EXACTLY what Kokesh wanted.

I am in favor of legalizing marijuana, and have no problem with Kokesh doing what he did. However, I would not be so dishonest as to pretend it was anything other than what it was, and that Kokesh was not deliberately trying to be arrested. It was an event he organized to get a crowd to all smoke some pot and land himself in jail so he could wear his martyrdom on his sleeve.

This recent arrest is no different. And this fake hysteria is no different than the Leftie hysteria over Daryl Hannah's intentional arrest in front of the White House.

It's political theater. Play the innocent lamb being stomped on by over-reacting government forces.

Ghandi used it to great effect. Kokesh, not so much.

Last edited:

I would.

No.

No.

Nice try.

Pig

From the link:

Kokesh later revised the plan after he was arrested in May for little more than exercising his First Amendment at a pro-marijuana legalization rally in Philadelphia.

Kokesh organized that event where a crowd was incited to break the law. He was arrrested for organizing and inciting that event.

So let's not pretend it was "little more" than exercising his First Amendment rights. And let's not pretend being arrested wasn't EXACTLY what Kokesh wanted.

I am in favor of legalizing marijuana, and have no problem with Kokesh doing what he did. However, I would not be so dishonest as to pretend it was anything other than what it was, and that Kokesh was not deliberately trying to be arrested. It was an event he organized to get a crowd to all smoke some pot and land himself in jail so he could wear his martyrdom on his sleeve.

This recent arrest is no different. And this fake hysteria is no different than the Leftie hysteria over Daryl Hannah's intentional arrest in front of the White House.

It's political theater. Ghandi used it to great effect. Kokesh, not so much.

Loyalist

No.

No.

Nice try.

Pig

Brilliant retort in the face of logic!

No.

He had an outlawed 30 round magazine in violation of firearm law.

No.

Nice try.

Uh sparky - Darth Vader and the Emperor don't need to start a revolution - they are already ruling.

David Gregory is part of the State Propaganda Bureau, one of the "little Goebbels of the left."

No.

He had an outlawed 30 round magazine in violation of firearm law.

No.

Nice try.

Uh sparky - Darth Vader and the Emperor don't need to start a revolution - they are already ruling.

David Gregory is part of the State Propaganda Bureau, one of the "little Goebbels of the left."

Kokesh got exactly what he wanted. Just like Darryl Hannah, if his little stunt did not result in an arrest, he would have escalated the provocations until he was.

Now he gets to don the martyr's robes and sell T-shirts.

From the link:

In June 2008, the Supreme Court affirmed the Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit in Heller v. District of Columbia, ruling that the Second Amendment protects an individual’s right to keep and bear arms and that the Firearms Control Regulations Act of 1975 is unconstitutional.

FUCKING PIG ACTIVIST JUDGES!!! They overruled the will of the people!

Kokesh was not arrested for owning a registered firearm.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back