Military force raids Protestor's house LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Carrying a loaded weapon, concealed or unconcealed, is against the law in the District. The possession of a firearm not registered in the District carries a penalty up to a year in prison.

Charging documents filed in court Wednesday morning said Kokesh was charged with possession of hallucinogenic mushrooms, a Schedule I narcotic, while possessing a firearm. Possession of Schedule I or II drugs is a felony in Virginia, punishable by up to 10 years in prison and a maximum $2,500 fine. If convicted of possession of the drugs while also in possession of a firearm, Kokesh would face an additional minimum of two years in prison.

Kokesh, an Iraq war veteran and Internet talk show, host unveiled plans in early May to lead an armed “Open Carry March” into the District on July 4. He described the proposed event, in which he said participants would carry loaded guns across the Memorial Bridge from Arlington into Washington, as an act of civil disobedience against “tyranny.”

But the march was canceled after police said they would enforce D.C.’s strict gun laws, which prohibit the carrying of loaded weapons.

He has gotten into trouble for protesting in a Marine uniform and for taking a souvenir gun home from the battlefield.

Gun-rights activist Adam Kokesh charged with possessing hallucinogenic mushrooms - The Washington Post

For those who don't want to wade through all the hyperbole in the OP link, an armed man broke the law and was arrested.

He broke an UNJUST law (even determined by the Supreme Court) SIX days ago.

He was met with two helicopters, armored vechicles, and over 100 federal agents + local police, over a guy who loaded a shotgun SIX DAYS AGO in freedom plaza with #9 shot lololololol hahhah fascists.

One could argue that the books are full of unjust laws. Are you arguing for selective enforcement of the law? Law to the letter Conservatives were up in arms over Obama not enforcing certain immigration laws. But now you want to ignore gun waving reactionaries calling for revolution?

we have clear selectivity in this case vs Gregory one

I have no problem with him being arrested.

It is apparent that he broke the law.. Unless those shells he loaded were dummy or empty shells.. (Which is what I would have used)

What I do have a problem with is the excessive force used.

Destroying the door, helicopters, armoured vehicles.

Get real. This guy wasn't a threat like that. They didn't even give him a chance to surrender to the police peacefully.

I have serious problems with these types of arrests when there is no known threat of violence.

I have no problem with him being arrested.

It is apparent that he broke the law.. Unless those shells he loaded were dummy or empty shells.. (Which is what I would have used)

What I do have a problem with is the excessive force used.

Destroying the door, helicopters, armoured vehicles.

Get real. This guy wasn't a threat like that. They didn't even give him a chance to surrender to the police peacefully.

I have serious problems with these types of arrests when there is no known threat of violence.

Correct, he did something knowing it would have legal consequences. He refers to it as his "Rosa Parks Moment."

However this was a martial law invasion of his local community.

Carrying a loaded weapon, concealed or unconcealed, is against the law in the District. The possession of a firearm not registered in the District carries a penalty up to a year in prison.

Charging documents filed in court Wednesday morning said Kokesh was charged with possession of hallucinogenic mushrooms, a Schedule I narcotic, while possessing a firearm. Possession of Schedule I or II drugs is a felony in Virginia, punishable by up to 10 years in prison and a maximum $2,500 fine. If convicted of possession of the drugs while also in possession of a firearm, Kokesh would face an additional minimum of two years in prison.

Kokesh, an Iraq war veteran and Internet talk show, host unveiled plans in early May to lead an armed “Open Carry March” into the District on July 4. He described the proposed event, in which he said participants would carry loaded guns across the Memorial Bridge from Arlington into Washington, as an act of civil disobedience against “tyranny.”

But the march was canceled after police said they would enforce D.C.’s strict gun laws, which prohibit the carrying of loaded weapons.

He has gotten into trouble for protesting in a Marine uniform and for taking a souvenir gun home from the battlefield.

Gun-rights activist Adam Kokesh charged with possessing hallucinogenic mushrooms - The Washington Post

Goddamn, that's a lot of firepower for a guy with a bunch of mushrooms.

Dangerous stuff, mushroom and shotguns.

He broke an UNJUST law (even determined by the Supreme Court) SIX days ago.

He was met with two helicopters, armored vechicles, and over 100 federal agents + local police, over a guy who loaded a shotgun SIX DAYS AGO in freedom plaza with #9 shot lololololol hahhah fascists.

One could argue that the books are full of unjust laws. Are you arguing for selective enforcement of the law? Law to the letter Conservatives were up in arms over Obama not enforcing certain immigration laws. But now you want to ignore gun waving reactionaries calling for revolution?

Why don't you just chant Hail Satan with the fetus spinal cord snippers.

Your failure is noted.

Why don't you just chant Hail Satan with the fetus spinal cord snippers.

Your failure is noted.

HAIL SATAN!

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back