Military intel predicted rise of ISIS in 2012, detailed arms shipments from Benghazi to Syria

Wars don't get won if you entrust brutal people such as yourself to win the peace. We won the peace in Europe and the Pacific because the places we occupied saw us as decent people. We do not have that moral high ground when we just invade other places who were not a clear military threat to us. People such as yourself only like the bombs and the guns part and totally fuck up the part where we have to clean up the mess and set the conquered back on their feet as allies.
Their Culture's are not the same...........................and you forget they we bombed their countries back into the stone age................Kinda missed that part...............

Kinda missed the part were we Nuked two Cities to say SURRENDER OR DIE.......................

War is BRUTAL..................and if you want to win......you get BRUTAL................after 9/11 I'd have hit the middle east so hard that their dead ancestors would have felt it............I wouldn't have occupied anything.............I would have left it in rubble and left...............and said hit us again and you'll get this again.............

But that wasn't our strategy, so I supported the strategy of the United States even though I didn't completely agree with all of it..............

Bottom line...........Obama pulled out without any residual and ensured this shit would happen........end of story. He OWNS IT.
That's how people with no argument attempt to win arguments, it only works on kids....sometimes. You did nicely illustrate my point that you do not consider the aftermath of war as you have apocalyptic visions of fiery mass death, probably while masturbating furiously.
Fiery mass death.................

Tell that to the dead of the World Trade Centers................while many Muslim countries cheered it...................and people like you probably were saying we deserved it.................

Yeah...........I would have carpet bombed some areas over there and destroyed some cities.................and wouldn't have lost a minutes sleep over it.................If they didn't like it..............then they could pound sand..............because we would have had no troops for them to shoot at..............as I'd have pounded the hell out of them and left..........and this would have been quicker and far less costly than getting into a long drawn out occupation....................

But hey...........that's too brutal.............they'd hate us for it..................They already Hated us anyway.............so what would they do now.......hate us more..............so be it.
That would be crime against humanity to rival anything that has ever happened. America is better than that, don't you want to be one of the good guys? I do, America should be as benevolent as it is powerful or we are no better than anyone who ever built a concentration camp.
This is the middle East and not the land of Oz...................and we did exactly what you said we shouldn't have done in WWII...............we fire burned whole cities and killed over a 100k Japanese in one night...............which is how we eventually won the war.......................

The Islamic Caliphate is growing...................were do we decide to end that..............when it hits Western Europe..................wait until they all have the bomb.................

Or take on another piss ant country like Libya.........haul ass and leave it in utter chaos..............which is Libya today........................But that was RIghteous because Obama did it.
I just want to arm them all and launch false flag provocations so they kill each other off.

Their Culture's are not the same...........................and you forget they we bombed their countries back into the stone age................Kinda missed that part...............

Kinda missed the part were we Nuked two Cities to say SURRENDER OR DIE.......................

War is BRUTAL..................and if you want to win......you get BRUTAL................after 9/11 I'd have hit the middle east so hard that their dead ancestors would have felt it............I wouldn't have occupied anything.............I would have left it in rubble and left...............and said hit us again and you'll get this again.............

But that wasn't our strategy, so I supported the strategy of the United States even though I didn't completely agree with all of it..............

Bottom line...........Obama pulled out without any residual and ensured this shit would happen........end of story. He OWNS IT.
That's how people with no argument attempt to win arguments, it only works on kids....sometimes. You did nicely illustrate my point that you do not consider the aftermath of war as you have apocalyptic visions of fiery mass death, probably while masturbating furiously.

Tell that to the dead of the World Trade Centers................while many Muslim countries cheered it...................and people like you probably were saying we deserved it.................

Yeah...........I would have carpet bombed some areas over there and destroyed some cities.................and wouldn't have lost a minutes sleep over it.................If they didn't like it..............then they could pound sand..............because we would have had no troops for them to shoot at..............as I'd have pounded the hell out of them and left..........and this would have been quicker and far less costly than getting into a long drawn out occupation....................

But hey...........that's too brutal.............they'd hate us for it..................They already Hated us anyway.............so what would they do now.......hate us more..............so be it.
That would be crime against humanity to rival anything that has ever happened. America is better than that, don't you want to be one of the good guys? I do, America should be as benevolent as it is powerful or we are no better than anyone who ever built a concentration camp.
This is the middle East and not the land of Oz...................and we did exactly what you said we shouldn't have done in WWII...............we fire burned whole cities and killed over a 100k Japanese in one night...............which is how we eventually won the war.......................

The Islamic Caliphate is growing...................were do we decide to end that..............when it hits Western Europe..................wait until they all have the bomb.................

Or take on another piss ant country like Libya.........haul ass and leave it in utter chaos..............which is Libya today........................But that was RIghteous because Obama did it.
I just want to arm them all and launch false flag provocations so they kill each other off.
It would save us some trouble later...............during the Iran Iraq War we used to say I'm glad they are busy killing each other..............keeps them occupied..............and so they aren't trying more terrorism elsewhere.

Wars don't get won if you entrust brutal people such as yourself to win the peace. We won the peace in Europe and the Pacific because the places we occupied saw us as decent people. We do not have that moral high ground when we just invade other places who were not a clear military threat to us. People such as yourself only like the bombs and the guns part and totally fuck up the part where we have to clean up the mess and set the conquered back on their feet as allies.

Still not talking about anything except killing, not going to be able to just kill our way out of this shit because we are not fighting a nation state with a rigid authoritarian power structure, we are fighting an idea, how the fuck do you kill an idea when fighting an idea only makes it stronger? Kill them all you say? Get real.

Still not talking about anything except killing, not going to be able to just kill our way out of this shit because we are not fighting a nation state with a rigid authoritarian power structure, we are fighting an idea, how the fuck do you kill an idea when fighting an idea only makes it stronger? Kill them all you say? Get real.
aka White Flag..............................you are waving it...............

It is your opinion that fighting it makes it stronger.........and we disagree.............................That is DEFEATEST..................We might not be able to KILL THE IDEA...............but we had damned well be prepared to control the population of those with that idea...........................

They are like ants................if you don't kill them off in the yard they will take over the yard.............even when you think they are gone................they always come back..............and the process continues........................

these ants are spreading........................and somewhere they have to be stopped whether you like it or not....................and even where we stop them...........they will come back.................

but I guess you'd just invite them into your pantry.

still talking about killing them.........

Newsflash.........our airstrikes are killing them daily..............about 24 sorties a day...................did you send the memo to Obama that fighting them only makes them stronger....................maybe you should inform him of that.

0fd7f5f587e6040cd4e07195d559f4832cb97c9712231b3166fa285b7efb9b4b.jpg

It is your opinion that fighting it makes it stronger.........and we disagree.............................That is DEFEATEST..................We might not be able to KILL THE IDEA...............but we had damned well be prepared to control the population of those with that idea...........................

They are like ants................if you don't kill them off in the yard they will take over the yard.............even when you think they are gone................they always come back..............and the process continues........................

these ants are spreading........................and somewhere they have to be stopped whether you like it or not....................and even where we stop them...........they will come back.................

You know what? You sound just like the stereotypical kind of American that a terrorist would use to recruit new terrorists. Look at that guy, he would say to his recruit, he wants to kill us and our grannies and little sisters and every thing else you treasure. Sound familiar? It's the kind of shit you conservatives say about them. So similar in motivations and goals you are closer to working together with terror than you realize, mostly because you let them terrorize you into doing and saying stupid shit.

Newsflash.........our airstrikes are killing them daily..............about 24 sorties a day...................did you send the memo to Obama that fighting them only makes them stronger....................maybe you should inform him of that.
I am all for killing terrorists but being a brutal, indiscriminate, gleeful dick about it is not productive, unless you are looking to produce more terrorists. All this time I have been talking about how you end a war, starting one is as easy as the stroke of a pen, do you really not think about how to win the peace? It's that kind of thinking that ruined our chances of ever having a peaceful Iraq after we went in. If you want to know the exact moment we dropped the ball it was when those pictures came out where our soldiers were torturing prisoners for fun, it was all over at that point, all because a bunch of assholes like you get off on brutality and dehumanizing the enemy. I am talking how you end a war, any idiot can start one.

You know what? You sound just like the stereotypical kind of American that a terrorist would use to recruit new terrorists. Look at that guy, he would say to his recruit, he wants to kill us and our grannies and little sisters and every thing else you treasure. Sound familiar? It's the kind of shit you conservatives say about them. So similar in motivations and goals you are closer to working together with terror than you realize, mostly because you let them terrorize you into doing and saying stupid shit.
Like it makes a difference............we are killing them daily now......................we are in a War with radical Islam whether you like it or not...............and if I say I'LL BE NICE it will all go away..........................

They will hate us either way...................They are doing the Caliphate as they have done many times in the history of mankind again................and they did it then when we didn't even exist.......................

It is a clash of cultures.....................and the day they start worrying about what we will do instead of the other way around will be the day the tide turns............................

They will always be ruled by religion............and this shit will happen again and again no matter whether I'm Nice or tell them to go fuck off.....................

How about a novel fucking idea...........how about they get out of the 7th Century and live in Peace..................and then they will not here from me again......................If not they can KISS MY ASS.................

and put it on their damned recruiting poster........................they keep saying Death to america................and committing terrorism around the globe...................and genocide agains their own.............They deserve NO RESPECT FROM ME................or NICE WORDS.....................because I'm calling them what they are and telling them to go to fucking hell..................

Let them grow the fuck up.................or the clash of civilizations will continue.

I am all for killing terrorists but being a brutal, indiscriminate, gleeful dick about it is not productive, unless you are looking to produce more terrorists. All this time I have been talking about how you end a war, starting one is as easy as the stroke of a pen, do you really not think about how to win the peace? It's that kind of thinking that ruined our chances of ever having a peaceful Iraq after we went in. If you want to know the exact moment we dropped the ball it was when those pictures came out where our soldiers were torturing prisoners for fun, it was all over at that point, all because a bunch of assholes like you get off on brutality and dehumanizing the enemy. I am talking how you end a war, any idiot can start one.
You don't end the war by HAULING ASS................step one and then BLAMING THE LOSS ON SOMEONE ELSE...............

How's that for starters.........................

Secondly....................you kill or break the will of the enemy............that has been a pretty standard way to Win a War throughout time................thanks for playing.

Obama ended the war.............He Hauled ass.................there you go.................your sides answer to winning a war............

LEAVE....................That's it..............

BREAKING: FOX News has confirmed that the Obama Administration ran guns from Benghazi to Syria before the attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi on September 11, 2012 that killed Ambassador Chris Stevens and 3 other Americans.

The report reveals that U.S. Intelligence agencies were fully aware that weapons were moving from the terrorist stronghold in Libya to Syria before the attack that killed four Americans. It also ties the attack to the 9-11 terrorist attacks, and puts to rest the Obama/Clinton narrative that the attack was a "spontaneous demonstration caused by a YouTube video.
Actually, that is not what the report details. It says we (America) were aware of where the guns were coming from and where they were going, but that we had no direct hand in the movement of these arms.

However, the denials of the current administration at the time, and the continued cover up of this information lends credence to the fact that they were then, and are now, lying to the American people.

i wonder who al sharpton blames every time he goes to the McDonalds restroom and discovers that there is no TP after he is done taking a crapper.

He can blame me.............I saw him and went in and hid all of it.............lol
i would imagine that his fumes are the only fumes known to man that is actually more potent than a pissed off skunk.
maybe al sharpton can make his 4 million by selling his feces to our defense dept, and then they will make toxic bombs out of his poop.

I didn't send him, he went of his own accord and I supported him. Just as all Americans should have, sadly they didn't
There is a vast difference between not supporting a war and not supporting the troops. The highest form of supporting the troops is valuing their lives so that few as possible die in vain.
They died in Vain because we hauled ass................and didn't leave even the basic support in intel to give Iraq a better chance of controlling the situation........

When we hauled ass they then died in vain.
Bullshit, you cannot say with certainty the place would now be peaceful if we were there to be a target for militants instead of each other. Why do you want to kill them so bad when they are doing so well at killing one another?
No one can say that.................but you don't haul ass and allow ground to be lost paid for with American blood.....................In doing so you MADE SURE THEY DIED IN VAIN....................

Win the War............that's not an option anymore is it....................same as Vietnam...........same as Korea...........................fight a while and then leave instead of making sure we win................don't tell me we couldn't have won Vietnam..............another Politicians War..........Korea.............we should have fought it to Win as well................and there would be No North Korea today................

1st Gulf War..............We didn't finish the job............when we had far more assets than now.............

We learned to LOSE WARS and not WIN THEM....................That's our problem............and the Middle east is still imploding...............causing a possible bigger War later..............

Spoken like a sissy.

Sorry, nobody "wins" a "peace"without "winning" the war.......take your silly assed Lib talking points and shove them......oh and by the way....Obama isn't "winning" either.

Yeah who seems to be the most fearful here?

Wrong question.
It's the ultimate question. Wars get sold to a fearful public by powerful people who want you to be scared. Nothing shuts down your reasoning abilities like fear, why would you just let someone scare you? Americans are supposed to be courageous and I for one see you people wallowing in fear and loathing and feel ashamed that the real courage to face a challenge with cool heads and human decency is lacking in so many "patriotic" Americans.

Another stupid lib meme, "why do you let them scare you"?

You are scared little man, you are terrified of anyone who thinks different than you do....and you use this anonymous venue to spout your silly hatred.....you are quite weak which is why you shit on Police cars and chant in the street...it helps assuage your impotence.

Wrong question.
It's the ultimate question. Wars get sold to a fearful public by powerful people who want you to be scared. Nothing shuts down your reasoning abilities like fear, why would you just let someone scare you? Americans are supposed to be courageous and I for one see you people wallowing in fear and loathing and feel ashamed that the real courage to face a challenge with cool heads and human decency is lacking in so many "patriotic" Americans.

You are scared little man, you are terrified of anyone who thinks different than you do....and you use this anonymous venue to spout your silly hatred.....you are quite weak which is why you shit on Police cars and chant in the street...it helps assuage your impotence.
Eat shit newb. This board does not need another cowardly sadist looking for an outlet that has no risk of getting punched. Turn down the retarded abuse and talk like a civilized human being, If your ideas are good they do not need a bunch of bullshit to get the point across. Also, no one who has self control is ever terrified.

Wrong question.

Eat shit newb. This board does not need another cowardly sadist looking for an outlet that has no risk of getting punched. Turn down the retarded abuse and talk like a civilized human being, If your ideas are good they do not need a bunch of bullshit to get the point across. Also, no one who has self control is ever terrified.

LOL, my point stands punk ;)

You do understand that just because a punk like you says someone is "terrified" doesn't make it so don't you?

You are a punk, you think the fact that "you shit on a Cop Car" makes you a tough guy ?

Sorry kid you don't know or say anything except what your "leaders" have told you.

You simply regurgitate their lies and think that that makes you "enlightened".

It doesn't it makes you look stupid.....now why don't YOU go meet with ISIS and just "understand" them?

Golly kid, do you want to punch me?

Forum List

Back