Military man fails to show respect to former president

What happened to the days when people respected those who were above them? What a shame those days are gone. The only thing Milley accomplished was showing he lacks class.

---Former President Donald Trump renewed his attacks on retired U.S. Army General Mark Milley after the exiting chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff seemingly suggested that Trump is a "wannabe dictator."---

Social media, instant entertainment is going to be the biggest challenge for free countries in the next 50 years.

Suuuuuuure you have. Provide said picture. :heehee:

I wouldn't pollute my computer with it. A now deceased Mod shared it with me.

Remember the old days when you posted up your personal pics. The one shared was you bending the frame of some poor motorcycle.

This is part of what Milley said:

“We don’t take an oath to a king, or a queen, or to a tyrant or dictator, and we don’t take an oath to a wannabe dictator,” Milley said. “We don’t take an oath to an individual. We take an oath to the Constitution, and we take an oath to the idea that is America, and we’re willing to die to protect it.”

“Every soldier, sailor, airman, Marine, guardian and Coast Guardsman, each of us commits our very life to protect and defend that document, regardless of personal price,” Milley continued. “And we are not easily intimidated.”

NO WONDER MAGAts are so upset!!!!

I wouldn't pollute my computer with it. A now deceased Mod shared it with me.

Remember the old days when you posted up your personal pics. The one shared was you bending the frame of some poor motorcycle.
So you are lying again, cowardly coward. I never posted my personal pics....nor have I ever owned a motorcycle. You are such a losing loser. :heehee:

I still fit my flight suit.....You need a size 50+ muumuu. :heehee:

I know....Milley the Woke Scum "General" ... a total POS shame on him!:mad-61:
Oh, are you taking time off from laughing at Paul Pelosi being beaten with a hammer?

When did YOU serve? Or are you too occupied being on your worshipping knees to the orange sexual abuser?

The DD214 reminds you that you are released from active duty but as a inactive reservist you are still liable under the UCMJ for disrespect to officers and your former post.
the Oath of Enlistment is a pledge to defend and support the constitution.
It means they are duty bound to not support anyone who violates the US constitution, even a former president that does so.

Notice the cowardly coward can't produce a pic of me he says he's seen? :heehee:

(I will go as far as to say I am 5'7")
On some other thread a guy posted that he's now a few inches shorter than he was in his youth. I'm only 5'6 and that stuff is scary. I don't wanna end up a midget

the Oath of Enlistment is a pledge to defend and support the constitution.
It means they are duty bound to not support anyone who violates the US constitution, even a former president that does so.

Yet you twats want to destroy the 1st, 2nd, fourth and 10th Amendments.

Huh.

Seems like you REALLY don't like the COTUS.

By 5 foot.
Fess up....you were Frank Herbert's inspiration for Baron Harkonnen, weren't you?

1696046758526.png

Forum List

Back