Military man fails to show respect to former president

Yet you twats want to destroy the 1st, 2nd, fourth and 10th Amendments.

Huh.

Seems like you REALLY don't like the COTUS.
You never served and admit you have no clue that the military's oath is to the Constitution, not to an individual...even if they weren't a fraudulent sexual abuser like the one you worship.

Still waiting for you to provide that pic of me you claim you "saw", coward.

I envisioned Trump asking people "Do you want fries with that?"

As teenager I got asked that by the son of a famous oil billionaire, working at a McDonald's part time after school. Not all rich people spoil their kids, like you obviously were, given your contempt for people who work for a living; most commies do, of course, since they're feckless little Burb Brats who never had to wipe their own asses. Carville was exactly right about your ilk.

What happened to the days when people respected those who were above them? What a shame those days are gone. The only thing Milley accomplished was showing he lacks class.

---Former President Donald Trump renewed his attacks on retired U.S. Army General Mark Milley after the exiting chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff seemingly suggested that Trump is a "wannabe dictator."---

Still on trump's side even after he tried to over throw our country I see.

What happened to the days when people respected those who were above them? What a shame those days are gone. The only thing Milley accomplished was showing he lacks class.

---Former President Donald Trump renewed his attacks on retired U.S. Army General Mark Milley after the exiting chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff seemingly suggested that Trump is a "wannabe dictator."---

Trump might have been above him as President. As a Former President. He isn’t. I don’t know what about the word Former is so hard for the Trump Fanboys to understand.

My idol is Mildred Ratched
1696051969050.jpeg

Aww.....Still got that little cowboy outfit?

So you're into coprophilia? Lost your pen huh? Did you suck it off? Was it good for you?
I had to look it up. Didn't know there is such a thing. Anyways, you ninnies can lay off trans folks now and focus on the real freaks

I had to look it up. Didn't know there is such a thing. Anyways, you ninnies can lay off trans folks now and focus on the real freaks
Geez where did we start? Oh yeah, Nurse Rached (a stone cold fox of a nurse) stuck her pen in someone's
A-hole by mistake. You went nasty first.

Geez where did we start? Oh yeah, Nurse Rached (a stone cold fox of a nurse) stuck her pen in someone's
A-hole by mistake. You went nasty first.
My favorite fantasy is shafting a Evangelical with a rolled up Bible

Forum List

Back