🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Military Needs to Weed Out Weakness

Time for our military to get tough again. The goddamn Democrats at the command levels need to be rooted out. Military is no place for your political ideology.
Trump signs orders to beef-up military, toughen visa checks for refugees
There would be hardly anyone left.

A co-worker of mine proudly wears his NAVY sweatshirt and he is a pathetic pipsqueak.
And you were so much more manly when you served?
I am too important to be shot at in some 3rd world cesspool, but I will fight the domestic war that is coming with every bit of the vigor I would shown if I had put on a uniform.
Ah...another trumpanzee keyboard kommando....lolol

Gen Xers and Baby Boomers are still the commanders.

that look like a commander on the cover of life, von metternich?
Some of them do.

The military was a hardened institution up until very recently.

there's only one guy on the cover

:lol:

tell me about your service.
I was talking about commanderS in today's army compared to the guy on the cover, dipshit.

Tell me about your service.

My great-uncle fought in World War II and my grandfather served during the Korean War.

I know what the military used to be because they told me about their experiences.

Hell, I know many others from even more recent times in the military and none of the kids today could ever hope to overcome the training they went through, much less actual combat using that training.
I served during Vietnam, my brother was in Korea, and my dad died in WWII. That was a totally different time than today. The military is a lot different today. They need professional people, people that want the job, not people that serve because they have no other choice. Our 21st century military is far the different than that of 50 year ago because the job and the mission is different.
But they have tried to use the military as a social experiment and that has weakened the service. Need that edge to get you over your opposition.

Time for our military to get tough again. The goddamn Democrats at the command levels need to be rooted out. Military is no place for your political ideology.

A co-worker of mine proudly wears his NAVY sweatshirt and he is a pathetic pipsqueak.
I am too important to be shot at in some 3rd world cesspool, but I will fight the domestic war that is coming with every bit of the vigor I would shown if I had put on a uniform.
Shut up Obama pussy.

The military is no place for your political ideology, either. The U.S. Military should NOT be aligned with ANY political ideology.
You say: " The goddamn Democrats at the command levels need to be rooted out." How about Republicans at the command levels? Should they not also "be rooted out"? The U.S. Military does not exist for political causes, just for the defense of the United States of America when threatened. Why do you insist that it exists to further Republican ideological causes?
Then why did liberals politicize it with admission of gays and Transgenders?

Can you imagine millennials in the Military???

Pathetic, disgusting joke.

who do you think is in the military, fuckwit, the greatest generation?
Gen Xers and Baby Boomers are still the commanders.

that look like a commander on the cover of life, von metternich?
Some of them do.

The military was a hardened institution up until very recently.
Agree!

Well, I liked the French covers they used to have, and we should bring back the draft to solve unemployment and other social problems. Also, a uniform that tucks into your trousers and does not hide your fat fucking ass.

Having first hand experience with the draft, it is worthless in building a truly effective fighting force. A professional force of willing volunteers is the way to go. When a nation needs incompetent bodies to throw onto a battlefield, just maybe the draft serves some purpose, but certainly not today. Putting people in uniform because they can't find a job is just plain stupid.

Why are we letting every element of our society volunteer. There has to be limits. I have young people telling me after Army boot camp that gays trotted out late to formation and all the DI could do was say to them.. “ I guess green is not your color.” Really? And the fucking queers graduated?

The status of our military is pathetic...you people really need to look into it deeper.

The military is no place for your political ideology, either. The U.S. Military should NOT be aligned with ANY political ideology.
You say: " The goddamn Democrats at the command levels need to be rooted out." How about Republicans at the command levels? Should they not also "be rooted out"? The U.S. Military does not exist for political causes, just for the defense of the United States of America when threatened. Why do you insist that it exists to further Republican ideological causes?
Then why did liberals politicize it with admission of gays and Transgenders?

The military has always been politicized. The restrictions placed in the past on the service of African Americans, the past and current restrictions on the service of female Americans, and now the restrictions placed on the service of LGBT folks demonstrate this fact.

Shame on you for wanting an ideologically-based military rather than an American military.

Last edited:

Shut up Obama pussy.
You mad? What a pussy move.

Well, I liked the French covers they used to have, and we should bring back the draft to solve unemployment and other social problems. Also, a uniform that tucks into your trousers and does not hide your fat fucking ass.

Having first hand experience with the draft, it is worthless in building a truly effective fighting force. A professional force of willing volunteers is the way to go. When a nation needs incompetent bodies to throw onto a battlefield, just maybe the draft serves some purpose, but certainly not today. Putting people in uniform because they can't find a job is just plain stupid.

Why are we letting every element of our society volunteer. There has to be limits. I have young people telling me after Army boot camp that gays trotted out late to formation and all the DI could do was say to them.. “ I guess green is not your color.” Really? And the fucking queers graduated?

They say history repeats itself. In the 50's it was the blacks, in the 80's and 90's it was the women, now it's the gays.

I don't believe sexual preference, race, or gender has much bearing on a soldier's ability to serve his or her country. In fact, there's been quite a bit of research showing that diverse groups, be them military, business, or social perform better than homogeneous groups. This is because diverse groups are more innovative.

The vast majority of our senior military leaders are white, Christian, conservative men who grew up in middle class or privileged environments. I'm sure you consider this the way it should be but consider this. When you have a lack of diversity in a group, you have a lack of diversity of ideas, a resistance to alternative ways of thinking, and a lack innovation. In other words, group think prevails.

Innovative thinking was discourage at least to some extent in the military 50 or 75 years ago but in today's military as in business, innovative thinking is not only encourage but is essential and diversity is a key component.
How Diversity Makes Us Smarter

......When you have a lack of diversity in a group, you have a lack of diversity of ideas, a resistance to alternative ways of thinking, and a lack innovation. In other words, group think prevails......

Oh, you mean the democrat party!

well i have to agree with that.....i knew a guy who was a Marine Gunnery Sgt. and he was a Democrat and i would not want to fuck with him...

......When you have a lack of diversity in a group, you have a lack of diversity of ideas, a resistance to alternative ways of thinking, and a lack innovation. In other words, group think prevails......

Surely, you jest. Minorities are 40% of the Democrat Party and only 10 of the Republican Party.

bzy3o329y0mlpris47pfaa.gif

Surely, you jest. Minorities are 40% of the Democrat Party and only 10 of the Republican Party.

Did you see the last presidential primaries? Have you paid attention to the increasing group-think intolerance of the left?

Did you see the last presidential primaries? Have you paid attention to the increasing group-think intolerance of the left?
Of course. Group think is the goal of all political parties. That's how you win elections. Politicians may say they relish independent thinkers. That's bull shit. Neither party wants mavericks. They want sheep.

/—-/ What a great newsreel. When I was a kid, they would show these at the movies before the main feature. Thanks.

Forum List

Back