🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Military Needs to Weed Out Weakness

It's good to dewussiffy the Military! :113:

Fly! snowflakes, Fly! :muahaha:

He's as old as my Dad if he served in '63...My old man joined the army in 1959 got out and was a fireman then went back in to go play in Nam..he couldn't resist what with free smokes and free beer..
He played in Vietnam? That would make you a disrespectful piece of shit.
Hardly he enjoyed Nam and was there for 3 years till they finally told him to get lost and to work on a missile system called the Pershing missile system.. I was so disrespectful I joined the army and worked on the TOW missile system and then my eldest son was a missile systems tech in the air force working on nuke silos in Wyoming..Yeah so disrespectful...

Can you imagine millennials in the Military???

Pathetic, disgusting joke.

Every boot should be drilled and trained by Marines despite which service they select to serve in...:salute:

Time for our military to get tough again. The goddamn Democrats at the command levels need to be rooted out. Military is no place for your political ideology.
Trump signs orders to beef-up military, toughen visa checks for refugees

We need to get tough you say. The military needs more sissy draft dodger boys like bone spurs, bolton and bush. Don't really matter since we never attack countries with any real capabilities any more and it's not about the war anyway, but about the profit. War is a business and business is always good.

Well, I liked the French covers they used to have, and we should bring back the draft to solve unemployment and other social problems. Also, a uniform that tucks into your trousers and does not hide your fat fucking ass.

Having first hand experience with the draft, it is worthless in building a truly effective fighting force. A professional force of willing volunteers is the way to go. When a nation needs incompetent bodies to throw onto a battlefield, just maybe the draft serves some purpose, but certainly not today. Putting people in uniform because they can't find a job is just plain stupid.

Time for our military to get tough again. The goddamn Democrats at the command levels need to be rooted out. Military is no place for your political ideology.
There would be hardly anyone left.

A co-worker of mine proudly wears his NAVY sweatshirt and he is a pathetic pipsqueak.
And you were so much more manly when you served?
I am too important to be shot at in some 3rd world cesspool, but I will fight the domestic war that is coming with every bit of the vigor I would shown if I had put on a uniform.

who do you think is in the military, fuckwit, the greatest generation?
Gen Xers and Baby Boomers are still the commanders.

that look like a commander on the cover of life, von metternich?
Some of them do.

The military was a hardened institution up until very recently.

there's only one guy on the cover

:lol:

tell me about your service.

Some of them do.

I was talking about commanderS in today's army compared to the guy on the cover, dipshit.

Tell me about your service.

My great-uncle fought in World War II and my grandfather served during the Korean War.

I know what the military used to be because they told me about their experiences.

Hell, I know many others from even more recent times in the military and none of the kids today could ever hope to overcome the training they went through, much less actual combat using that training.

Last edited:
The military is no place for your political ideology, either. The U.S. Military should NOT be aligned with ANY political ideology.
You say: " The goddamn Democrats at the command levels need to be rooted out." How about Republicans at the command levels? Should they not also "be rooted out"? The U.S. Military does not exist for political causes, just for the defense of the United States of America when threatened. Why do you insist that it exists to further Republican ideological causes?

Some of them do.

I was talking about commanderS in today's army compared to the guy on the cover, dipshit.

Tell me about your service.

My great-uncle fought in World War II and my grandfather served during the Korean War.

I know what the military used to be because they told me about their experiences.

Hell, I know many others from even more recent times in the military and none of the kids today could ever hope to overcome the training they went through, much less actual combat using that training.
I served during Vietnam, my brother was in Korea, and my dad died in WWII. That was a totally different time than today. The military is a lot different today. They need professional people, people that want the job, not people that serve because they have no other choice. Our 21st century military is far the different than that of 50 year ago because the job and the mission is different.

Forum List

Back