Military Operations In Syria Have Officially Begun 2100est 22 September

Those who are so quick to criticize President Obama, call him a coward and worse, ask yourselves - Where is congress?

If its not Benghazi, they don't even bother to show up.

And, right now, they're on yet another vacation.
Not that I perceived the comment to be directed at me, personally, but...

I don't think the Failed Messiah is a coward.

I think he's an incompetent.

He was a Rookie who got tossed into the deep end without a life preserver, and quickly found himself in way over his head.

Much of his relationship-development and social re-engineering and foreign policy and military efforts have gone astray and were grotesquely naive to begin with.

Obumble does not inspire confidence as a wartime leader.

"Pop had Genco. Look what I got." - Sonny, to Tom Hagan, in The Godfather.
It seems this post is better suited to an assessment of George W. Bush. Did President Bush persuade Arab nations to bomb other arab countries? Too bad partisan hacks can't give credit when it is do, I guess that's not and example of bigotry or racism, or is it?

5 Arab Countries fighting side by side for the same cause with the same goals and doing it WITH the USA rather than against the USA is a major feat and accomplishment ... getting a RW'r to admit that ?????? don't hold your breath.

Those who are so quick to criticize President Obama, call him a coward and worse, ask yourselves - Where is congress?

He was a Rookie who got tossed into the deep end without a life preserver, and quickly found himself in way over his head.

Much of his relationship-development and social re-engineering and foreign policy and military efforts have gone astray and were grotesquely naive to begin with.

It seems this post is better suited to an assessment of George W. Bush. Did President Bush persuade Arab nations to bomb other arab countries? Too bad partisan hacks can't give credit when it is do, I guess that's not and example of bigotry or racism, or is it?

5 Arab Countries fighting side by side for the same cause with the same goals and doing it WITH the USA rather than against the USA is a major feat and accomplishment ... getting a RW'r to admit that ?????? don't hold your breath.
I already did. Stop labeling everyone with the words of a few. Thus far I fully support Obama

It's happened before. Not a historic first in any way. And ISIS is their creation. These nations involved, wanted War with Syria for awhile. And now they have it. The Vicious Circle of Permanent War just keeps on goin round & round. Nothing good will come of this.

I already did. Stop labeling everyone with the words of a few. Thus far I fully support Obama

mea culpa, forgive me for not sifting through 40,000 quotes and singling yours out ..

mea culpa, forgive me for not sifting through 40,000 quotes and singling yours out ..
Mine was on the first fucking page of this thread. You just chose to ignore it because it didn't fit in your political box.

Oh, there's no question that Shrub's own Coalition did not include Arab countries to any appreciable extent.

So?

As to Obumble's own 'coalition', the jury is still out.

We'll see how much of the combat operations are conducted by those five, rather than the US.

And, if it comes to boots on the ground, which of those five are supplying such boots?

Lining-up an initial and tentative coalition isn't terribly complicated, if you pitch it the right way, and kiss enough ass.

Leading a nation at-war, and winning that war, is an entirely different matter.

The jury is still out, about that, as well.

If the Failed Messiah fights as well as he governs, we are unlikely to appreciate the outcome.

Looks like we're gonna find out soon enough.

Mine was on the first fucking page of this thread. You just chose to ignore it because it didn't fit in your political box.

its about goddamn time ... you agreed with Obama

LMAO

Let me know when they put BOTG...then I'll get excited.

Yes.

During Desert Storm. At least 10.
Gulf War - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
Remember Americans, after the ISIS Boogeyman is gone, they're gonna invent a new one. Will you fall for the next scam too? How many more times will you fall for the old 'We Must Unite To Defeat Evil' scam?

ISIS ISIS... they're coming to America and take over the world ! Stop ISIS decried the RW's, STOP ISIS !!!

RW boogeymen ..

Oh, there's no question that Shrub's own Coalition did not include Arab countries to any appreciable extent.

So?

As to Obumble's own 'coalition', the jury is still out.

We'll see how much of the combat operations are conducted by those five, rather than the US.

And, if it comes to boots on the ground, which of those five are supplying such boots?

Lining-up an initial and tentative coalition isn't terribly complicated, if you pitch it the right way, and kiss enough ass.

Leading a nation at-war, and winning that war, is an entirely different matter.

The jury is still out, about that, as well.

If the Failed Messiah fights as well as he governs, we are unlikely to appreciate the outcome.

Looks like we're gonna find out soon enough.

Your opinion has no impact on anyone, but others whose animus for The President is as caustic as yours.

That said, to dismiss the involvement of five Arab Countries out of hand is nothing more than a partisan effort to deny a coaltion of the willing in fact, not in words, as was the case by the prior adminsitration.

Your opinion has no impact on anyone, but others whose animus for The President is as caustic as yours...
My opinion has every bit as much impact as your own, within the domain we find ourselves in.

...That said, to dismiss the involvement of five Arab Countries out of hand is nothing more than a partisan effort to deny a coaltion of the willing in fact, not in words, as was the case by the prior adminsitration.
I dismiss nothing.

I say that it remains to be seen, what the extent of such involvement actually turns out to be.

If those Arab countries are sending over fighter-bombers and sortie in significant numbers, then they're true partners.

If they send one or two planes, and/or just send over a few ground crew to help with fueling or re-arming, or a couple of cooks, or a barber... well... that's more like lip-service than a fighting partnership.

The jury is still out.

Inferring (and recasting) anything else is merely a disingenuous and failed effort to put words into the mouths of other people.

Something that one might expect from one of the few remaining ObamaBots on the face of the planet.

Don't look now, but your Messiah is fast running out of followers.

Don't get sore at me... it's not my fault... it's his.

Maybe another photo-op on a golf course five minutes after announcing a tragedy will help some.

U.S. airstrikes on Islamic State targets in Syria start
Aircraft from allied Arab nations participated in the strikes, the official said.
I hear it is Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain & United Arab Emirates participating in the strikes and Qatar has some ground role.

For some reason they left out Israel who gives us covert intelligence for targeting assistance. Of course, if they named Israel, it wouldn't be covert..........

Europe?? Hello....anyone home???
At any rate, kudos to where it belongs. Getting Arabs to bomb Arabs, in cooperation with American forces, especially as noted the Arabs were particularly involved in wiping out the large ISIL residential areas, is historic. This hopefully, can send a clear message to other Arab nations.
Also - heads up Turkey. You don't help, your next. We know you have allowed ISIS to install some installations in your country.

Your opinion has no impact on anyone, but others whose animus for The President is as caustic as yours...
My opinion has every bit as much impact as your own, within the domain we find ourselves in.

...That said, to dismiss the involvement of five Arab Countries out of hand is nothing more than a partisan effort to deny a coaltion of the willing in fact, not in words, as was the case by the prior adminsitration.
I dismiss nothing.

I say that it remains to be seen, what the extent of such involvement actually turns out to be.

If those Arab countries are sending over fighter-bombers and sortie in significant numbers, then they're true partners.

If they send one or two planes, and/or just send over a few ground crew to help with fueling or re-arming, or a couple of cooks, or a barber... well... that's more like lip-service than a fighting partnership.

The jury is still out.

Inferring (and recasting) anything else is merely a disingenuous and failed effort to put words into the mouths of other people.

Something that one might expect from one of the few remaining ObamaBots on the face of the planet.

Maybe another photo-op on a golf course five minutes after announcing a tragedy will help some.

Had you left out the last six paragraphs I would have taken your post seriously. As it stands you're one more self righteous jerk.

how many US soldiers should be killed so Iran, Saudi Arabia, and the shia terror militias can win?

Too bad he couldn't get Turkey involved. Turkey has the largest army in the Middle East. Funny how you tout his actions in war, when bashing Bush for his. It's absolutely hilarious. Bush crushed the Taliban and deposed Saddam Hussein, had 37 countries fight in a coalition in Iraq, but hey getting 5 small Arab countries to fight alongside trumps that. One of those countries, Qatar, was actively funding ISIS.

A major accomplishment my ass.

Last edited:

I dismiss nothing.

The jury is still out.

Had you left out the last six paragraphs I would have taken your post seriously. As it stands you're one more self righteous jerk.
A self-righteous jerk?

Why?

Because I poke fun at your demigod?

Because Obumble inspires zero confidence as a war leader?

Because I don't think like you do?

Tough shit.

At least I don't engage in juvenile name-calling as an exit strategy, when I run out of valid points or counterpoints to serve up.

...Too bad he couldn't get Turkey involved. Turkey has the largest army in the Middle East. Funny how you tout his actions in war, when bashing Bush for his. It's absolutely hilarious. Bush crushed the Taliban and deposed Saddam Hussein, had 37 countries fight in a coalition in Iraq, but hey getting 5 small Arab countries to fight alongside trumps that. One of those countries, Qatar, was actively funding ISIS.

A major accomplishment my ass.

777-full.jpg

Forum List

Back