Military Operations In Syria Have Officially Begun 2100est 22 September

I see the usual crowd is here, already hoping for failure.
It's not hoping for failure it's predicting it based upon observing what is happening.

Much like our prediction of obiecare failure, economic failure and military failure based on the announced withdrawal dates.

What we keep hoping for is a plan of action that won't fail. But that isn't going to happen any time soon.

There really is no other option than to occupy all areas of Muslims, outlaw Islam and kill off the extremist...pretty simple...no??

I sincerely hope that President Putin steps in and doesn't let obama get away with this unlawful invasion.

FUCK YOU! You're not only an asshole, you're a seditious POS.

BUT...wasn't that the WAR CRY of the subversive LEFT with Bush going to war? An unlawful invasion! Seems the obomanation is TRYING to follow Bush's play book! Where's all the hundreds of thousands of WAR PROTESTERS????

30199_image.jpg

A little more different when you are ask to come, versus inviting yourself...

WAR is WAR, especially when you are supposed to be against WAR, NOT what caused it!

Just what we need, an inflexible leader...

153679_600.jpg

I sincerely hope that President Putin steps in and doesn't let obama get away with this unlawful invasion.

BUT...wasn't that the WAR CRY of the subversive LEFT with Bush going to war? An unlawful invasion! Seems the obomanation is TRYING to follow Bush's play book! Where's all the hundreds of thousands of WAR PROTESTERS????

30199_image.jpg

WAR is WAR, especially when you are supposed to be against WAR, NOT what caused it!

What we need is a leader inflexible in achieving the goal. A real leader who is able to change tactics along the way but actually has a fucking plan and goal we are going to achieve along the way.

This attack is doomed to fail because we don't have a commander in chief anybody respects.
How the hell would any brainwashed hater dupes know what anyone in the real world thinks? He's got Arabs bombing these a-holes- and Libyan militias- NEVER would have happened a few months ago. And WE are heroes to them now- NOT loudmouth ugly American Boooshie chickenhawk a-holes...
There's that dumb-ass one-trick-pony phrase again... 'hater dupes'...

Awwwwwwwccccchhhhhh.... hater dupe !!!

parrot.jpg

Awwwwwwwccccchhhhhh.... ObamaBot wanna cracker !!!

=========================

You'd better hope that Obama doesn't come to sudden stop, or your gonna have a brown nose.

Obumble will be every bit as much a train wreck in War as he has been in other areas of endeavor.

30199_image.jpg

What we need is a leader inflexible in achieving the goal. A real leader who is able to change tactics along the way but actually has a fucking plan and goal we are going to achieve along the way.

Generalities have been in effect since 1953, I see no change.

I will stand behind Obama on this one. About time! All the liberals are gripping right now. How long til the media turns on the chosen one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will stand behind Obama on this one. About time! All the liberals are gripping right now. How long til the media turns on the chosen one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If you are standing behind obama it's only because you like the way his farts smell.

I see the usual crowd is here, already hoping for failure.
It's not hoping for failure it's predicting it based upon observing what is happening.

Much like our prediction of obiecare failure, economic failure and military failure based on the announced withdrawal dates.

What we keep hoping for is a plan of action that won't fail. But that isn't going to happen any time soon.

There really is no other option than to occupy all areas of Muslims, outlaw Islam and kill off the extremist...pretty simple...no??

itstimetostoppostingCat.jpg

I can't tell if this is sarcasm or if you are really this obtuse. YES, let's occupy every corner of the Earth we don't like and force them to do things our way? Seriosly, you intend for American taxpayers to pay for the occupation of every part of the planet you find objectionable?

This attack is doomed to fail because we don't have a commander in chief anybody respects.
How the hell would any brainwashed hater dupes know what anyone in the real world thinks? He's got Arabs bombing these a-holes- and Libyan militias- NEVER would have happened a few months ago. And WE are heroes to them now- NOT loudmouth ugly American Boooshie chickenhawk a-holes...
There's that dumb-ass one-trick-pony phrase again... 'hater dupes'...

Awwwwwwwccccchhhhhh.... hater dupe !!!

parrot.jpg

Awwwwwwwccccchhhhhh.... ObamaBot wanna cracker !!!

=========================

You'd better hope that Obama doesn't come to sudden stop, or your gonna have a brown nose.

Obumble will be every bit as much a train wreck in War as he has been in other areas of endeavor.
Sure. How the hell would you know lol? Arabs are learning fast....never would happen under your chickenhawk heroes. They ALL learned Booosh, Maliki, and ISIL are useless a-holes.

The best real time intel is actually on twitter...
There is no "intel" little girl. Just propaganda. To civilians, the only power they have is to go out and muck up the gears of government, buy things, work, and pay taxes. If people stop buying things, don't go to work, don't pay their taxes and protest, the government is powerless, the elites then have no control. They can't pull the shit they are pulling.

Thus, the brain washing bullshit they are pulling on everyone is necessary. This is about power and resources only.

If you don't know what, "The Project for The New Middle East," is, then you are a sucker. How intelligence services are operating to get their proxy forces funded and equipped, YOU WILL NEVER KNOW THE DETAILS.

Which of Assad's infrastructure is actually hit, we may never know. Even if we do find out, you will probably not believe it anyway.

Don't fool yourself.

30199_image.jpg

Generalities have been in effect since 1953, I see no change.
Interesting you chose '53 as the end date of actually going in and winning wars. The soft generalities seem to be the problem here.

Let's just go there and win. Is that too much to ask of our pathetic leadership? The last thing on obie's simple little mind is actually winning. That is a pathetic way to go into a war.

30199_image.jpg
You're a moron. But on some level you must know that.

There is no "intel" little girl. Just propaganda. To civilians, the only power they have is to go out and muck up the gears of government, buy things, work, and pay taxes. If people stop buying things, don't go to work, don't pay their taxes and protest, the government is powerless, the elites then have no control. They can't pull the shit they are pulling.

Thus, the brain washing bullshit they are pulling on everyone is necessary. This is about power and resources only.

If you don't know what, "The Project for The New Middle East," is, then you are a sucker. How intelligence services are operating to get their proxy forces funded and equipped, YOU WILL NEVER KNOW THE DETAILS.

Which of Assad's infrastructure is actually hit, we may never know. Even if we do find out, you will probably not believe it anyway.

Don't fool yourself.

Don't fool yourself.

Let's get something straight you mysognist mother fucker. I'm used to briefing the CJCS. Do you know what that is dumb fuck?

Don't tell me what I know and don't know, you fucking senile old man.

Get it?
Got it?

Good.

Forum List

Back