🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Military plane crash

• Banned
you mean trump hasnt taken care of that yet?

and how the hell can you blame obama....o wait you just do
How can trump fix 8 years of obastard in 8 months with all the libs and media forever attacking his every move?

Only a true RussianWNJ would try and use yesterday's dead servicemen for such a purpose.

The new face of the Republican Party.

Keep up the good work Comrade.

• Banned
Only a true RussianWNJ would try and use yesterday's dead servicemen for such a purpose.

More deflecting and smoking.....

16 service members killed in military plane crash in Mississippi

16 service members killed in military plane crash in Mississippi

With the way Obastard crippled the military, it's a miracle any military aircraft can still fly.

RIP!
Because it takes several months to make sure a plane is mechanically up.......right? You know that from YOUR time in the military.....right?
I know it for other reasons, all of which you would spin smoke or lie about.

Of course.....doesn't surprise me....nor does the thread where trumpanzees were bashing vets with PTSD.
Can't you trolls stay on topic?

Because it takes several months to make sure a plane is mechanically up.......right? You know that from YOUR time in the military.....right?
nice siggy :lmao:
"Liberals believe not what the evidence says but what we want to believe. The more we want to believe, the more we do. Which is why I made a stupid bet with kaz based on no evidence other than my desire to believe Republicans would impeach Obama. I need to read this message every day to remind myself why Republicans reasonably look at my posts and say WTF are you talking about? Get used to this message because it will be here until July 20."

This was actually a refueling c-130, from what I heard.

The plane, which the military can use to refuel planes in the air and carry cargo, went down in a rural area just off US 82, about 85 miles north of Jackson, with debris found on both sides of the highway, CNN affiliate WDBD reported.

This was actually a refueling c-130, from what I heard.

The plane, which the military can use to refuel planes in the air and carry cargo, went down in a rural area just off US 82, about 85 miles north of Jackson, with debris found on both sides of the highway, CNN affiliate WDBD reported.
I heard it was carrying unspecified equipment and personnel.

What we know.

It was a KC-130, part of the Marine Forces Reserve. It was not engaged in refueling at the time.

It took off from Cherry Point, NC, and was heading for California to take part in a training exercise. It was carrying passengers.

It suffered a catastrophic failure at 20,000 feet and spiraled down, not making any radio contact.

Forum List

Back