🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Millennials Have Little Use For The Gop

It has been fun to watch the far right and whatever TK embraces today completely implode.

The circle chart is clear. The great majority of the millennials, all of whom can vote as an entire group in 2016 for the first time, have turned their collective back on the far right.

Corrected yourself I see.

No, they have not turned their collective back on the right. Youth have leaned toward the Democratic side for a long time. They also don't actually vote that much.

Baby steps to the stars, kids. :thup:
Nice punt, Monsieur Avg Joe. :)
Those Civil Laws most of us used to agree on are exactly what is now under fire. Have you ever noticed how many people say the Constitution is outdated and irrelevant because a few fat white men drafted it?
It's not just whacko outliers.
In fact I haven't seen a poll but probably a good number of these very millenials of which we speak.

Thank you, but it’s not a punt, Miss EC.

It's an average look at the big picture. ;)

Over Time.

The grand scheme of things.

The whole "Monkeys (with a capital M for 'Sentience') evolving from a dog-eat-dog living planet into a truly Sentient World among planets among The Stars" thing, ass-u-me-ing that religion is just another tool of Evolution.

Ass-u-me-ing that Evolution is what's happening and the Monkeys evolving on Earth have an actual shot at Sentience and The Stars, I'm assuming that workable sets of Fair Civil Laws are somewhere on our Monkey horizon, and I'm long in every market and betting the farm on Momma's little bastards.

You kids Rock :rock:

Taking baby steps to The Stars! :thup:

Its comical that progressive neo-communists believe theyre are all "mainstream"....

Hail che guevara !!! Lol

Baby steps to the stars, kids. :thup:
Nice punt, Monsieur Avg Joe. :)
Those Civil Laws most of us used to agree on are exactly what is now under fire. Have you ever noticed how many people say the Constitution is outdated and irrelevant because a few fat white men drafted it?
It's not just whacko outliers.
In fact I haven't seen a poll but probably a good number of these very millenials of which we speak.

Thank you, but it’s not a punt, Miss EC.

It's an average look at the big picture. ;)

Over Time.

The grand scheme of things.

The whole "Monkeys (with a capital M for 'Sentience') evolving from a dog-eat-dog living planet into a truly Sentient World among planets among The Stars" thing, ass-u-me-ing that religion is just another tool of Evolution.

Ass-u-me-ing that Evolution is what's happening and the Monkeys evolving on Earth have an actual shot at Sentience and The Stars, I'm assuming that workable sets of Fair Civil Laws are somewhere on our Monkey horizon, and I'm long in every market and betting the farm on Momma's little bastards.

You kids Rock :rock:

Taking baby steps to The Stars! :thup:

Oh, I gotcha now! You're talking hundreds and hundreds of years from now. :)

Now I'm with ya. :rock:

Simply, I see more clearly than TK, EC, and Rik. I have been on school boards for more than twenty years. I served as a school board president. I sit on the advisory councils here.

I talk almost daily with administration, faculty, and staff, while observing and listening to students regularly, including my grandchildren, six of them who are in jr and sr high schools.

You folks are completely out of touch.

NOW I know why things have been going down hill for years in the education of our youth.

I'm being serious. I'd have more respect for you if you would just OWN what it is you are. You're not even close to conservative on anything. Just admit you're a liberal. You've been indoctrinating our youth under the banner of conservatism??

Puke.

I own that I am more favorable and important to society with my efforts and viewpoints than you and yours.

I am a liberal only to you because you are a far right wing nut neo-conservative who has no business trying to do any decision making culturally or politically.

You are the type of individual whose mccarthyism most of the Millennials despise as well as growing number of Americans.

Perhaps...

Perhaps not...
Just like industrialization and the automobile were game changers, so is the internet.

Civil Laws that all CAN agree on are just a matter of communication and Time.

And The Word was God.​

I own that I am more favorable and important to society with my efforts and viewpoints than you and yours.

I am a liberal only to you because you are a far right wing nut neo-conservative who has no business trying to do any decision making culturally or politically.

You are the type of individual whose mccarthyism most of the Millennials despise as well as growing number of Americans.

LOL, busted once again Fakey. I was a liberal in college. I know how bankrupt the thinking is. That's when I was young and stupid...like these millenials. As soon as I left college and went to the real world, I started to get a clue.

Perhaps...

Perhaps not...
Just like industrialization and the automobile were game changers, so is the internet.

Civil Laws that all CAN agree on are just a matter of communication and Time.

And The Word was God.​

Believe it or not, I'm an eternal optimist, but I have to disagree with ya on that one, Avg-Joe. I'll tell you why after the elections, because it could be a long thread. :)

But one of the words I'll use a lot is "counter-intuitive" when I do get around to it. :)

Oh, and as usual, you talk with condescension along with stupidity....a sure sign of a liberal. Remember....I was one in my YOUTH. :)

LOL, busted once again Fakey. I was a liberal in college. I know how bankrupt the thinking is. That's when I was young and stupid...like these millenials. As soon as I left college and went to the real world, I started to get a clue.

What you are now is what counts, and you demonstrate the type of politics and culture the 34 and unders don't like. There will be 40mm of them eligible to vote in 2016.

Most right wing neo-conservatives began as failed liberals, like you.

Try being part of the mainstream.

Forum List

Back